Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2015, 07:26 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan02891

Are you planning on making an miui v6 for i9505? That would be a highly appreciated work.

Miui v6 only xiaomi devices at the moment.....
18th March 2015, 08:52 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
I can't use Swipe home button on this rom. It seems the swipe at the bottom is blocked somehow. Anyone knows why and a way around it? My phone depends on it due to broken hardware home button.

For those who don't know about this apps, it allows gestures of swipes from the bottom of the screen to be mapped to useful shorts like home, recent apps, et al.
21st March 2015, 02:49 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Great rom - only just picked up an s4 and unless I could g et a working MIUI I was going to sell it on!

I can't get LTE/4g signal - whereas my old phone did so I know there's coverage - I've tired the usual *#*#4636#*#*
but still no joy anyone fixed 4g please?
22nd March 2015, 03:40 PM |#24  

More
Wink
I dont know what i did - flashed a few other roms having a play around and now 4g is working (and wifi which always was on this rom but not on other miui roms)
so.... i'm very happy!
thanks
28th March 2015, 12:55 AM |#25  

More
Still very very pleased with this, many thanks.
My couldn't get performance mod to install but it's still a great rom....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
29th March 2015, 08:14 PM |#26  
Flag Morgantown
Thanks Meter: 2,133

Donate to Me
More
I use the Sprint version of this ROM on my old s4 (not setup on an account so i don't care about data) could i just use this thread to talk about ROM related stuff?

2 bugs i noticed are:

1. In the stock settings when i turn on the nav bar it doesn't work.

2. when sharing multiple bluetooth files after one has been completed and the next one is sending its constantly switching positions with the completed file notification (annoying)

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Also has anyone enabled ART yet? I don't wanna bootloop or anything lol. Edit it bootloops
31st March 2015, 02:41 PM |#27  
Flag Vertova ~ Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
Italian language, doesn't work.
9th April 2015, 09:40 PM |#28  

More
I assume the kitkat sd card "bug" is here, I think I fixed it by using root Explorer the sd fix app didn't work from play store.

21st April 2015, 07:16 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
heat and battery drain
Hello,
First of all, a big thank for your work. Since almost the first day I’m in love with the MIUI project and his philosophy. And your work for the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a real pleasure.
Unfortunately, I encounter a classic problem on my mobile phone with your rom : heat and battery drain. In just a morning, my battery was over as my mobile stay at times hot like a fewer.
My mobile phone is a S4 I9505.
Perhaps it’s a real simple problem with a common solution ?
Thanks in advance for all the answers.
21st April 2015, 07:31 PM |#30  

More
That's odd, i came from s4mini and that did have heat and battery drain, this s4 for me on this rom is fine!
Have you checked if your battery is faulty /old?

The Following User Says Thank You to qbert456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qbert456 Ad-Free
21st April 2015, 07:44 PM |#31  
Flag ChuckTown
Thanks Meter: 3,504

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcliffs

I can't use Swipe home button on this rom. It seems the swipe at the bottom is blocked somehow. Anyone knows why and a way around it? My phone depends on it due to broken hardware home button.

For those who don't know about this apps, it allows gestures of swipes from the bottom of the screen to be mapped to useful shorts like home, recent apps, et al.

You can try something like adding navigation bar via build prop or an app called lazy swipe which is like pie

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)