FORUMS

[ROM][5.1.1][S4 - Most Variants]BlissPop v4.0.3 by Team Bliss

2,653 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,732

Thread Closed Email Thread
27th July 2015, 05:39 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknician

I must be missing it, but is there a way to shut off the softkey backlight. I use the navigation buttons and somewhere inside here I'd shut off the softkeys too, which was intentional.

Not sure what you mean by the softkey backlight... The hardware keys are the only buttons with a backlight on this device. Do you possibly mean to disable the navbar?
27th July 2015, 09:16 PM |#12  
Flag Loudonville
Thanks Meter: 429

More
No, the menu and return softkeys on the bottom on either side of the home button. Still poking around the rom yet, but there are tons of tweaks. Runs great!
28th July 2015, 03:47 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Everything seems to be running good except for when I use the voice input when typing. I used it once then it kept showing the default wallpaper and sending me back to the lockscreen. Thanks in advance.
28th July 2015, 03:53 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How do I update? Just flash and wipe dalvik and cache?
28th July 2015, 04:02 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive_negro

Everything seems to be running good except for when I use the voice input when typing. I used it once then it kept showing the default wallpaper and sending me back to the lockscreen. Thanks in advance.

That's an odd issue... Would you mind letting me know what gapps package you flashed, and if you have tried more than one without wiping the system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIFTYTAT411

How do I update? Just flash and wipe dalvik and cache?

For updates, the updater script should wipe cache and dalvik for you, but I always do it manually afterwards out of habit
The Following User Says Thank You to electrikjesus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electrikjesus Ad-Free
28th July 2015, 05:02 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I flashed the latest banks gapps provided in the op.
28th July 2015, 07:20 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
My only issue is Bluetooth is goofy. When in car it will cut sound if I switch apps but stay on and connected......just without sound

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2015, 06:14 AM |#18  
Flag Murfreesboro,TN
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Thumbs up
This by far is the best custom rom out right now for the jftespr hands down. So many custom options,lightning fast,everything just works as it should. @electrikjesus you are the man,keep up the awesome work. I'm a huge fan of you're Rom and look forward to future updates
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-28-23-00-15.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	3421950  
The Following User Says Thank You to rnsxl666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rnsxl666 Ad-Free
29th July 2015, 09:23 AM |#19  
Flag Claremont, CA
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Has issues with bluetooth constantly disconnecting. Can send pics but can not receive them. The rom is cool enough but i think it must be based on an older cm rom as i know a month or so back cm had the same bluetooth issue. Thanks for the rom ill be back on it in a future revision.
29th July 2015, 06:11 PM |#20  
Flag Traverse City, MI
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Seems like I may of found a bug. While adjusting the volume sometimes the volume bar that appears will show up just not move even though the volume is going up or down.

Doesn't do it all the time but a reboot fixes it at least. Great Rom still!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
29th July 2015, 07:22 PM |#21  
New York
Thanks Meter: 126

More
This ROM offers TONS of customization and tweaks yet is really stable, everything just works! Bluetooth stays connected for me, I haven't tried to stream music through bluetooth so I can't really say much for that. GPS locks no problem, no problems with data connection that some other cm 12.1 based roms suffer, battery life is superb overall it's a solid ROM and definitely going to be my daily driver for a while. Thanks @electrikjesus for your hardwork!
For those that use the Sprint Visual Voicemail app, it works flawlessly for me with this rom, no phantom notification or anything. You can get my modded version of the latest apk here.
The Following User Says Thank You to exeleon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exeleon Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread