[ROM] Fusion v6.0 - LP5.1.1 (jfltexx-jflteatt-jfltespr-jflteusc-jfltevzw-ks01lte)

Search This thread

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
logo.png

Hello and welcome to Fusion rom!

We are searching for maintainers for the Samsung Galaxy S4 as we don't own this device!

Our android based project started out as a private project for the Samsung Galaxy S2. Now a few years later we've gained much more experience and are proud to release it to the public.

Fusion rom is based on Android Lollipop and is built for a more user friendly environment and many fixes and improvements to the source code.
This results in a fast, battery friendly rom for your phone including many features for everybody to enjoy and customize the rom to their own likings.

This is not a single person project.
It's the work of many different people spending time to make Android better.

Downloads, screenshots, installation instructions and so on can be found on our website: http://fusion-rom.net/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FusionR0M!

If you like Fusion you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation link on website).

For all people who want private support
Please consider using the contact page on our homepage or writing directly to support@fusion-rom.net rather than sending PMs.

Source
rom: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom
device-tree/kernel: https://github.com/Fusion-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
Fusion, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
super_extreme, BlackDragon-Fusion
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable), rom and Gapps zip files, knowledge on how to flash zip files.
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
Last Updated 2015-10-04

Last edited:

dyandell

Jul 22, 2013
About four or five reboots immediately after apps installed but nothing since. Looks like a great ROM. Fast and smooth so far.

Update: Random reboots. They seem to happen when I receive a notification on my lockscreen when the screen is off. Any suggestions for a kernel? JFLTESPR

Last edited:

MartelKombat

Oct 25, 2013
Whoha there are a heck of customizations backed in :D.
I can't say mutch about battery life, because right now i have no apps installed (For only the naked rom, the battery life is very good. I had some 5.x.x roms they they drained the battery even i had no apps installed) .

I had some small issues:
-Pie won't show (Maybe i did the wrong adjustments)
-When I have navigation bar on and have a menu-button in it, it disappears after I close the settings. It only shows the dotted menu icon/button on the right
(Can you maybe fix this:fingers-crossed:? I like to have my navigation bar like the hardwarebuttons, but i dont like the hardwarebuttons)
-And this screencolor bug from cm is present (like on ervery other rom, i hope they fix this soon) //adaptive brightness was on

A big plus for the navigation bar customization (better as this crap from cm)

Last edited:
Reactions: bxray

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
Data and cache are good with being f2fs...don't know about system

Tested the jfltevzw version on my jflteusc and everything worked fine...I just didn't have call or text due to the ril file being different between the 2 phones

Last edited:

dyandell

Jul 22, 2013
For the Sprint users out there, and maybe others, I was getting reboots when I received notifications on my lockscreen with my screen off. I flashed the Alucard kernel (v1.1a) in the I9505 thread and everything seems to be working fine. Awesome ROM! I also lost the green tint!

ROMAddiction

Jan 17, 2015
Dallas
Hmm, everything seems to be going well on my end. The only issue I've run into is the V4A doesn't seem to like my phone. It will FC on the first open and then it gives me an Abnormal Status and Unsupported Audio Format. I tried uninstalling and installing every driver (and rebooting) and had no success. Finally, I gave up and used the System App Unistaller built in and rebooted to see...it didn't uninstall the app. I tried using an app for the unistall, it succeeded, and after rebooting I installed V4A apk but that also had given me the same results. The sound I do get is a bit tiny and distorted. Outside of the V4A issue this is an amazingly smooth ROM with an impressive amount of baked in features.

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
Hmm, everything seems to be going well on my end. The only issue I've run into is the V4A doesn't seem to like my phone. It will FC on the first open and then it gives me an Abnormal Status and Unsupported Audio Format. I tried uninstalling and installing every driver (and rebooting) and had no success. Finally, I gave up and used the System App Unistaller built in and rebooted to see...it didn't uninstall the app. I tried using an app for the unistall, it succeeded, and after rebooting I installed V4A apk but that also had given me the same results. The sound I do get is a bit tiny and distorted. Outside of the V4A issue this is an amazingly smooth ROM with an impressive amount of baked in features.
Some people reported changing SELinux Mode with the similar named app to permissive.

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
So far ROM seems really good and smooth...only issue I have is wake lock detector can't read my stats correctly...no matter what I do, it says my phone is awake 100% of the time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Hello and welcome to Fusion rom!

We are searching for maintainers for the Samsung Galaxy S4 as we don't own this device!

Our android based project started out as a private project for the Samsung Galaxy S2. Now a few years later we've gained much more experience and are proud to release it to the public.

Fusion rom is based on Android Lollipop and is built for a more user friendly environment and many fixes and improvements to the source code.
    This results in a fast, battery friendly rom for your phone including many features for everybody to enjoy and customize the rom to their own likings.

This is not a single person project.
    It's the work of many different people spending time to make Android better.

Downloads, screenshots, installation instructions and so on can be found on our website: http://fusion-rom.net/
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FusionR0M!

If you like Fusion you can help us paying the monthly fee for hosting and so on (donation link on website).

For all people who want private support
    Please consider using the contact page on our homepage or writing directly to support@fusion-rom.net rather than sending PMs.

Source
    rom: https://github.com/Fusion-Rom
    device-tree/kernel: https://github.com/Fusion-Devices

XDA:DevDB Information
    Fusion, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    super_extreme, BlackDragon-Fusion
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable), rom and Gapps zip files, knowledge on how to flash zip files.
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
    Last Updated 2015-10-04
    Credits belong to:
    SlimRoms
    elelinux
    CyanogenMod (source base)
    temasek
    Many thanks for all your hard work!

If you feel utterly unreasonable left out, contact us!
    Or if you have problems with all this, contact us!
    New version out for jfltexx! :)
    Building other variants right now!
    So stay tuned!
    Uploading with ~30 KB/s ... :(
    Never mind, you'll get it today! ;)
    Edit: Wow, after a half day it made some progress. Stay tuned!
    Finally uploaded, only vzw variant missing.
    Uploading now ...
    Edit: Uploaded.