FORUMS

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][G800F/M/Y] Bliss Rom 6.2 For Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y [BETA]

1,002 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,254

By CTXz, Inactive Recognized Developer on 15th March 2016, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from CTXz: Status of ROM : BETA
15th December 2016, 12:24 PM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Stock marshmallow is out. I guess most of you do not want it on your phone since it is full of bloatcrap - as usual. Neither do I.
Unfortunately i am not able to do it myself, that's why I am asking the devs here if it is possible to exchange the troublesome camera and everything needed to make it work with the stock marshmallow files? Does it make sense at all? Will it help to stop the battery drain many of us experienced after the camera was used or froze or could not be accessed?
Thanks in advance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exxonvaldez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Exxonvaldez Ad-Free
13th January 2017, 08:52 AM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
In snapchat cant record video and if change camera usallys crashes....
The Following User Says Thank You to chrispc225 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrispc225 Ad-Free
19th January 2017, 09:52 PM |#283  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispc225

In snapchat cant record video and if change camera usallys crashes....

Are you saying stock mm is as buggy as lollipop? Or where you just adding bugs to my list? Please clarify.
Thanks

Gesendet von meinem kminilte mit Tapatalk
1st March 2017, 02:32 PM |#284  
Flag Ulm

More
Wallpapers and Ringtones out of Bliss Rom 6.2
Dear Bliss developpers,

I used Bliss Rom for quite some time on my S5 mini, but finally decided to switch back to stock rom 6.01 which was recently publised. After installation of the stock room and having some hurdles with unrooting, my S5 is runing smoothly again. However I miss some wallpapers and ringtones form the Bliss rom, which I have gotten very used to.

Is there a chance that somebody could provide me with the ringtones and wallpapers of this rom?

Would be great - many thanks in advance,

Helius61
The Following User Says Thank You to Helius61 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Helius61 Ad-Free
1st March 2017, 03:24 PM |#285  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 2,185

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius61

Dear Bliss developpers,

I used Bliss Rom for quite some time on my S5 mini, but finally decided to switch back to stock rom 6.01 which was recently publised. After installation of the stock room and having some hurdles with unrooting, my S5 is runing smoothly again. However I miss some wallpapers and ringtones form the Bliss rom, which I have gotten very used to.

Is there a chance that somebody could provide me with the ringtones and wallpapers of this rom?

Would be great - many thanks in advance,

Helius61

https://github.com/BlissRoms/platfor...rebuilt/common
In media/audio are all the sounds. Wallpaper not sure. Have a look around their repo.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
1st March 2017, 03:41 PM |#286  
Flag Ulm

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookcity138

https://github.com/BlissRoms/platfor...rebuilt/common
In media/audio are all the sounds. Wallpaper not sure. Have a look around their repo.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Great - thanks a lot for this fast reply. I'll try it after work.
17th March 2017, 04:45 PM |#287  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello! Is there a way to have a normal menu instead of list? cant find it :/
25th December 2018, 08:57 AM |#288  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Works Great Thanks
26th April 2019, 10:11 PM |#289  

More
How stable is this ROM?
I'm using my phone for medium gaming (BTD 6) and don't like my phone rebooting (on many MM ROMs) or being slow (N and above).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)