Tweaked Deodexed [Stock ROM] [G800H] [XXU1ANK2] [14.12.2014]

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 77

By mindestens, Member on 14th December 2014, 07:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

mindestens

S5 Mini

As a new owner of a Samsung Galxy S5 Mini Duos i was wondering that for this device are not really much ROMS/TWEAKS/MODS available.

My first steps in this direction is to publish a DEodexed Version from the original ROM

Source:
GH800HXXU1ANK2_GH800HXXU1ANK2_SER.zip (released in November 2014 on sammobile.com)

Features:

2 different Download Options:
Full Version [G800HXXU1ANK2] (includes whole stock apps)
Cleaned Version [G800HXXU1ANK2] (removed some preinstalled system apps)

MODS:
No Increase Ringtone [G800HXXU1ANK2]
FullScreen Call [G800HXXU1ANK2]

DEodexed for directories:
Quote:

• /system/app
  • /system/framework
  • /system/priv-app

cleaned Version available
Mods available

Removed apps from cleaned version:
Quote:

• /system/app/Books.apk
  • /system/app/Drive.apk
  • /system/app/Dropbox.apk
  • /system/app/DropboxOOBE.apk
  • /system/app/Flipboard.apk
  • /system/app/Hangouts.apk
  • /system/app/Magazines.apk
  • /system/app/PlayGames.apk
  • /system/app/SBrowser.apk
  • /system/app/SBrowserTry.apk
  • /system/priv-app/SamsungApps_K.apk

If you have installed a update form the market for one of the apps above, the apps are already installed after you flashed
the cleaned version - BUT you can now easy uninstall as usual - and this apps were also gone

Note:
Please do not tell me its same stock rom as before, I know that. But this tweaked version is DEodexed and in my opinion it is better than the completely stock rom
Try it and post feedback.

Installation:
BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP...!!
Copy zip on sdcard
Reboot to recovery TWRP --> here
Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
Install zip and reboot.
Done!

Download Area:
XXU1ANK2 Full Version --> Download Tab
XXU1ANK2 Cleaned Version --> Download Tab

XXU1ANK2 No Increase Ringtone --> Download Tab
XXU1ANK2 FullScreen Call --> here

Please don't post any mirrors. I count the downloads

Info:

(WARNING: Use at your own Risk. You lose warranty of device. I am not responsible for your bricked phone.)

Tested ONLY on a Galaxy S5 Mini Duos - SM-G800H

I`m not a developer - I do it for my own and publish with the community - and - I do it in my free time!

Thanks to @rutvikrvr

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK

XDA:DevDB Information
Tweaked Deodexed [Stock ROM] [G800H] [XXU1ANK2], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Contributors
mindestens
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1

Created 2015-05-26
Last Updated 2015-06-09
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mindestens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mindestens Ad-Free
14th December 2014, 07:00 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Vienna

More
Changelog
Code:
09/06/2015:
* Moved Download Area to xda (Check out the Download Tab)

25/01/2015:
* added FullScreen MOD --> Full Post here
The Following User Says Thank You to mindestens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mindestens Ad-Free
14th December 2014, 07:14 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Vienna

More
25.01.2015 - added FullScreen MOD --> Full Post here
The Following User Says Thank You to mindestens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mindestens Ad-Free
14th December 2014, 07:57 PM |#4  
Flag Czech Republik
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Touchwiz
I removed and replaced TouchWiz need Apex or Nova launcher
The Following User Says Thank You to jirzinn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jirzinn Ad-Free
15th December 2014, 04:35 PM |#5  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindestens

mindestens

S5 Mini

As a new owner of a Samsung Galxy S5 Mini Duos i was wondering that for this device are not really much ROMS/TWEAKS/MODS available.

My first steps in this right is to publish a DEodexed Version from the original ROM

Source:
GH800HXXU1ANK2_GH800HXXU1ANK2_SER.zip (released in November 2014 on sammobile.com)

Features:

2 different Download Options:
Full Version [G800HXXU1ANK2] (includes whole stock apps)
Cleaned Version [G800HXXU1ANK2] (removed some preinstalled system apps)

MODS:
No Increase Ringtone [G800HXXU1ANK2]

DEodexed for directories:[/LIST]
cleaned Version available
Mods available

Removed apps from cleaned version:
[/LIST]

If you have installed a update form the market for one of the apps above, the apps are already installed after you flashed
the cleaned version - BUT you can now easy uninstall as usual - and this apps were also gone

Note:
Please do not tell me its same stock rom as before, I know that. But this tweaked version is DEodexed and in my opinion it is better than the completely stock rom
Try it and post feedback.

Installation:
BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP...!!
Copy zip on sdcard
Reboot to recovery TWRP --> here
Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
Install zip and reboot.
Done!

Download Area:
XXU1ANK2 Full Version --> here
XXU1ANK2 Cleaned Version --> here

XXU1ANK2 No Increase Ringtone --> here

Please don't post any mirrors. I count the downloads

Info:

(WARNING: Use at your own Risk. You lose warranty of device. I am not responsible for your bricked phone.)

Tested ONLY on a Galaxy S5 Mini Duos - SM-G800H

I`m not a developer - I do it for my own and publish with the community - and - I do it in my free time!

Thanks to @rutvikrvr

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK

hello,
Could they perhaps also for the Galaxy Mini 5 SM-G800F a Rome that would make horny?
17th December 2014, 03:04 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Vienna

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus2014

hello,
Could they perhaps also for the Galaxy Mini 5 SM-G800F a Rome that would make horny?

Sorry my friend, i only have a G800H as basic for my work - i couldn't do this for a phone that not in my possession..
12th January 2015, 04:19 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, I have a very strange issue with this rom. I have a G800H with XXU1ANGF rom, I follow exactly the installation procedure doing a total wipe and installing ANK2 deodexed from external SD card. The installation duration is about 20 secs and after reboot I have the OS starts from scratch BUT the firmware is XXU1ANGF too. So I think that something went wrong, also I downloaded the deodexed firmware file two times, so maybe the location of the source zip file? Do I have to put It in internal SD? Or you have other suggestions? Thank you

News: trying copying installation file on the Internal mem same issue, also I have to flash twice because first time causes impossibility to use the phone on boot with continuous apps installation errors "unfortunately installation apps has stopped" or sothing else...
12th January 2015, 08:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1,111

More
Think you have a bad download or corrupted file after copy to your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to User_99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift User_99 Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 08:13 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Vienna

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatastala

Hi, I have a very strange issue with this rom. I have a G800H with XXU1ANGF rom, I follow exactly the installation procedure doing a total wipe and installing ANK2 deodexed from external SD card. The installation duration is about 20 secs and after reboot I have the OS starts from scratch BUT the firmware is XXU1ANGF too. So I think that something went wrong, also I downloaded the deodexed firmware file two times, so maybe the location of the source zip file? Do I have to put It in internal SD? Or you have other suggestions? Thank you

News: trying copying installation file on the Internal mem same issue, also I have to flash twice because first time causes impossibility to use the phone on boot with continuous apps installation errors "unfortunately installation apps has stopped" or sothing else...

..i didnt add the ANK2 systeminfo - only the edited files - but you can check if the installation was successful: System Settings --> Application Manager --> Swipe to "ALL" --> Phone --> if here listed the version ANK2 the installation was successful.

For the proper device information please try to flash the attached zip after you flashed the DEodexed version
Attached Files
File Type: zip G800HXXU1ANK2-build.prop.zip - [Click for QR Code] (240.6 KB, 430 views)
13th January 2015, 10:02 AM |#10  

More
Ok, in any case when I flash the rom at first boot I have the message continuously apps installation errors "unfortunately installation apps has stopped" or something else...When in TWRP I did a default factory reset twice, or manually I deleted dalvik, cache and internal data, anyway It's impossible to flash It
14th January 2015, 09:14 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatastala

Ok, in any case when I flash the rom at first boot I have the message continuously apps installation errors "unfortunately installation apps has stopped" or something else...When in TWRP I did a default factory reset twice, or manually I deleted dalvik, cache and internal data, anyway It's impossible to flash It

Any news regarding my issue? Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodexed stock rom, g800h, increase ringtone, s5mini, sm-g800h

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)