[ROM][OFFICIAL][s5neoltexx][SM-G903F][8.1] PixelExperience

Search This thread

hainfelder

May 2, 2014
Hi. I've just tested this OS and I don't understand why none of those who made this OS. Not trying to fix this bug in the bloutot part? It is important to be able to use the phone when driving! It's really weird and bad.

well. I´d believe, that they are trying very hard, but no one has found a solution yet

Denstore

Dec 22, 2015
But it should take so long. I think that those who made these rum should withdraw them and not try to make sure that they are stable. Do it again and do it right

RetroPhoner

Mar 1, 2019
Great ROM, very slick so far apart from the volume fail on bluetooth car connection.. Can't make / receieve calls using bluetooth and car connectivity.

fire_qc

Mar 2, 2019
Very nice ROM, but with this room, which is the best method to be root??? I tried with SuperSu.zip and SuperSu config.zip but no one worked.
Please I need to be root, advice please....

Last edited:

LuciferIII

Feb 26, 2016
Prizren
Thx for answer, and I'll give a try with Magisk and give the reply here.
Very outdated??? I installed the last build date from November 2018, is it considered outdated?!?! 4 months??

Yes since there is a new kernel/sources for our device
I recommend you to install LineageOS by Stricted since it's updated regularly.

Last edited:

fire_qc

Mar 2, 2019
I'll give a try with Magisk and give the reply here.

Follow up, when I installed Magisk with TWRP, it says can't verify the zip signature but succeeded to install it.
But, with RootChecker, it says no root and the SuperSu checker says I'm rooted. So which one giving the truth???

fire_qc

Mar 2, 2019
Try different version of SuperSu, try KingRoot, Kingoroot, NewKingroot V5.1 and Magisk nothing work... Please help...

Denstore

Dec 22, 2015
Hey all! Wondering if there is someone who heard if there is any upgrade of this room? Or will it just die?

fire_qc

Mar 2, 2019
I'm still here, this ROM works good. I finally succeeded to root but don't know why sometimes the phone lags with CarStream... But for the rest, do the job.

Stolto

Jul 14, 2017
Kiel
Hejhej. I just installed this Rom and was stunned, but then found out my phone app doesn't work.. No sound. Any ideas how to solve that? I backed up stock radio.. Worth a shot?

itsclarence63

Nov 15, 2013
Nobody?

Sure, I could google it but methods varies little bit. Not sure what to trust.
First off all you have to root your device. Also install the latest TWRP through Odin.
After that's done, download the ROM in the Op and move it to your external sd.
Wipe all, data, cache, system, internal storage.
Install the rom(no Gapps, they're included). Wipe cache and reboot.
First of all make a backup...

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
Galaxy S5 Neo Loses Support

As delivered from the PixelExperience team today, PixelExperience Oreo is now officially over. This also carries to our device, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. This device is currently unsupported from the PixelExperience ROM due to inactivity and to PixelExperience Oreo being unsupported. Until Android Pie arrives to the device, it will remain unsupported from this ROM.

Do mind that old builds have been removed from the website.

Reactions: bilbaro

simexi

Apr 12, 2013
As delivered from the PixelExperience team today, PixelExperience Oreo is now officially over. This also carries to our device, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. This device is currently unsupported from the PixelExperience ROM due to inactivity and to PixelExperience Oreo being unsupported. Until Android Pie arrives to the device, it will remain unsupported from this ROM.

Ok. I've downloaded earlier the rom, PixelExperience_s5neoltexx-8.1.0-20181106-0607-OFFICIAL.zip

So should I try this or is there "better"?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fi3OR5Mx.jpg

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo [s5neoltexx]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 8.1

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    Volte/Vilte
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Useful files
    Pixel 2016 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
    Pixel 2017 Live Wallpapers (normal apk)
    AR Stickers for Google Camera (normal apk)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Click here

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience Oreo, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Contributors
    PixelBoot, Stricted
    Source Code: https://github.com/Exynos7580/

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-09-20
    Last Updated 2019-06-24
    Official Support is out for s5neoltexx.
    Enjoy official support, with a boost in performance, in the latest build!
    For those people who are experience mobile connectivity issues, just add your carrier's APN. I did this on my device and I have access to 4G/LTE mobile data. Sorry I am sharing this so late, due to the fact that I rarely use mobile data. ^^
    You and Stricted have reborn this phone, many many thanks! I see that this rom is stable, maybe it means that microphone finally works? If yes I'll be very excited to try these builds for my daily use! :victory:
    Galaxy S5 Neo Loses Support