FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL][ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] * CRH1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe DeBloat [Sep-07]

2,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2014, 10:04 PM |#111  
_alexndr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvixx

is there a built-in call recorder?
I use a third party software

Yes, there is see attachments

Quote:

are there plans to re-include it? I don't think that hebrew is present in any other CSC pack

I will think about increasing list of available CSC's in next release, but no promises

Note that there is no possibility to add all CSC of the world, because of amount of additional data in /system/VODB and /system/sipdb associated with specific language (to provide real, full language support, e.g. handwriting, etc..). But some space in /system still remains
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-03 19.24.54.png
Views:	519
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	2923533   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-03 19.25.12.png
Views:	506
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	2923534  
 
 
4th September 2014, 07:15 PM |#112  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

Yes, there is see attachments

I have "add call" in that place. Is there a tweak to enable the call recorder?


Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

I will think about increasing list of available CSC's in next release, but no promises

Note that there is no possibility to add all CSC of the world, because of amount of additional data in /system/VODB and /system/sipdb associated with specific language (to provide real, full language support, e.g. handwriting, etc..). But some space in /system still remains

sure
but the problem with hebrew is that it is present only in israeli roms. most of the other languges can be found in many csc codes. and english, i strongly believe, is present in all roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to vvixx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vvixx Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 06:51 AM |#113  
_alexndr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvixx

[...] sure
but the problem with hebrew is that it is present only in israeli roms. most of the other languges can be found in many csc codes. and english, i strongly believe, is present in all roms.

I thought about it... Yes, you are right!

Updated ROM available in #2 (download counter @ AndroidFileHost reset again...)

I have added following CSC codes:

CAC - Uzbekistan
ILO - Israel
LUX - Luxembourg
MEO - Portugal
OMD - Ukraine
PRO - Belgium (Proximus)
SER - Russia
SKZ - Kazakhstan
TEN - Norway (Telenor)
TSI - Ireland
VDS - Sweden
VIM - Macedonia

No other changes!
No update needed if you are using my previous ANG7 DevBase and you DO NOT want to use any CSC listed above!

@vvixx
Full hebrew language support, if you choose ILO during install
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 08:16 PM |#114  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
thanks a lot!
I'll try to flash the rom during the weekend

by the way, the stock call recorder can be activated/modified in all stock roms? or does it require your rom only?
5th September 2014, 08:32 PM |#115  
_alexndr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvixx

thanks a lot!
I'll try to flash the rom during the weekend

by the way, the stock call recorder can be activated/modified in all stock roms? or does it require your rom only?

Call recording can be activated in any stock ROM - you just need a rooted phone. You can activate it by editing /system/csc/others.xml - by adding the following line (but BEFORE </FeatureSet> line):

Code:
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
5th September 2014, 11:39 PM |#116  
juDGEY2k10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
hey mate, u see settings/personalisation/call/messageblock/ "click message block list" you get a FC is there anyway to fix this? Has it got to do with permissions ?

thanks for any feedback
6th September 2014, 08:42 AM |#117  
_alexndr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juDGEY2k10

hey mate, u see settings/personalisation/call/messageblock/ "click message block list" you get a FC is there anyway to fix this? Has it got to do with permissions ?

thanks for any feedback

For me it works well here, no FC

Which ROM did you use before? Pure stock or other custom?
If custom - did you tick "wipe data" in Aroma during install?
Are you using something that may potentially affect the stability (e.g. Xposed modules)?
6th September 2014, 10:56 AM |#118  
juDGEY2k10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

For me it works well here, no FC

Which ROM did you use before? Pure stock or other custom?
If custom - did you tick "wipe data" in Aroma during install?
Are you using something that may potentially affect the stability (e.g. Xposed modules)?

Sorry mate you dont have the mod on this rom, i just installed works fine but no call/text blocking apps

Thanks for getting back to me
7th September 2014, 08:06 PM |#119  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

Call recording can be activated in any stock ROM - you just need a rooted phone. You can activate it by editing /system/csc/others.xml - by adding the following line (but BEFORE </FeatureSet> line):

Code:
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>

tried to do it. restarted the phone. still no changes.

the full content of the file is

Code:
<?xml  version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<SamsungMobileFeauture>
  <FeatureSet>
	  <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
  </FeatureSet>
</SamsungMobileFeauture>
what could be the problem?
8th September 2014, 04:10 PM |#120  
ManDone.vRs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 662
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvixx

tried to do it. restarted the phone. still no changes.

the full content of the file is

Code:
<?xml  version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<SamsungMobileFeauture>
  <FeatureSet>
	  <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
  </FeatureSet>
</SamsungMobileFeauture>
what could be the problem?

Please dont spam and be carrefuly with your phone , also you need to change R/O instead of R/W , and after you made changes put it back to R/W ! Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManDone.vRs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ManDone.vRs Ad-Free
8th September 2014, 10:20 PM |#121  
_alexndr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvixx

[...]
what could be the problem?

Maybe the easiest and fastest way to obtain this MOD is to install my ROM? after all, this is the topic

You probably used Windows Notepad (CRLF) to create file instead of Linux compatible editor (LF), e.g. Notepad++. Besides, it's very strange - others.xml file for the ILO is more extensive in the original ROM (your file is very simple). You should modify existing file instead of creating new one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
0x0, csc, g900f, rom, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes