Thanks Meter: 144

More
DOWNLOD links not working plz check

update:sorry now work

4th August 2014, 04:53 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
nice work! Good luck! It's a beauty
The Following User Says Thank You to italgal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift italgal Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 06:01 AM |#13  
Flag Regina, Saskatchewan
Thanks Meter: 554

More
Very nice and great to have you here on the s5 @bobcat. Only issue i have is the computer will no longer connect to phone. I reloaded my previous rom and it connected as normal, retried bobcat and not recognized again. Love the rom and hope for a solution, Thanks very much again.

Sent from my SM-G900F
The Following User Says Thank You to ragz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragz Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 06:29 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Very nice and beauty rom.but how can I change the size of the widgets? My alarm widget is to small. And how can I change the Wlan and Signal icon in the Statusbar?
4th August 2014, 09:03 AM |#15  
Flag Aldershot
Thanks Meter: 246

Donate to Me
More
Omg, my n3 favourite rom finaly on s5 Great!
4th August 2014, 10:26 AM |#16  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 9,327

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragz

Very nice and great to have you here on the s5 @bobcat. Only issue i have is the computer will no longer connect to phone. I reloaded my previous rom and it connected as normal, retried bobcat and not recognized again. Love the rom and hope for a solution, Thanks very much again.

Sent from my SM-G900F

Did you update the bootloader? Its an issue of having ng2 on an old bootloader, afaik. There are some new kernels that have adapted.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubbybaby

Very nice and beauty rom.but how can I change the size of the widgets? My alarm widget is to small. And how can I change the Wlan and Signal icon in the Statusbar?

It's a widget resize issue on a 5 columns launcher. I will download and make you a fix maybe later on tonight.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daxgirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daxgirl Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 01:54 PM |#17  

More
[QUOTE=daxgirl;54600904]Did you update the bootloader? Its an issue of having ng2 on an old bootloader, afaik. There are some new kernels that have adapted.

You nailed it, changed kernel to latest ktoonz and all is good. Thanks for the help and all is now perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8
The Following User Says Thank You to ragz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragz Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 01:55 PM |#18  
Flag Jerusalem

More
[QUOTE=ragz;54603940]
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxgirl

Did you update the bootloader? Its an issue of having ng2 on an old bootloader, afaik. There are some new kernels that have adapted.

You nailed it, changed kernel to latest ktoonz and all is good. Thanks for the help and all is now perfect for me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Yep! Koontz is wonderful! Very smooth and handles old bl like charm! enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to daxgirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daxgirl Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 04:22 PM |#19  
Flag Jerusalem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubbybaby

Ok, so it's now fixed. As you can see on the image now all the widgets are a size of 5x*.
You can download a flashable zip from here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	app_drawer.png
Views:	620
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	2883698  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daxgirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daxgirl Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 05:43 PM |#20  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,299

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragz

Sent from my SM-G900F

you've changed your bootloader and modem? you have installed fullwipe?

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to BoBCatRoM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BoBCatRoM Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 06:01 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBCatRoM

you've changed your bootloader and modem? you have installed fullwipe?

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm on the latest Canadian boot loader and modem, it was my fault i never down loaded the latest ktoonz kernel, it is all good now @daxgirl got me figured out earlier. The Rom is prefect and it's great to have you here in the s5 forums. I have always loved your themed Roms from the s4 and you do not disappoint here. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)