By BoBCatRoM, Recognized Themer on 3rd August 2014, 10:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th August 2014, 06:01 PM |#21  
Flag Regina, Saskatchewan
Thanks Meter: 554

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBCatRoM

you've changed your bootloader and modem? you have installed fullwipe?

Inviato dal mio SM-T311 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm on the latest Canadian boot loader and modem, it was my fault i never down loaded the latest ktoonz kernel, it is all good now @daxgirl got me figured out earlier. The Rom is prefect and it's great to have you here in the s5 forums. I have always loved your themed Roms from the s4 and you do not disappoint here. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8
The Following User Says Thank You to ragz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragz Ad-Free

4th August 2014, 06:15 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxgirl

Ok, so it's now fixed. As you can see on the image now all the widgets are a size of 5x*.
You can download a flashable zip from here

Thanks daxgirl.now it's work perfect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clubbybaby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Clubbybaby Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 07:50 PM |#23  
Flag Tyler, Texas
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxgirl

Did you update the bootloader? Its an issue of having ng2 on an old bootloader, afaik. There are some new kernels that have adapted.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

It's a widget resize issue on a 5 columns launcher. I will download and make you a fix maybe later on tonight.

I never flashed a bootloader before. Anything I should be aware of and will this break my root somehow? I'm T-Mobile on AT&T newtwork.

Thanks in advance.
4th August 2014, 07:54 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2,532

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispyutec

I never flashed a bootloader before. Anything I should be aware of and will this break my root somehow? I'm T-Mobile on AT&T newtwork.

Thanks in advance.

Just flash latest stock avaible for your version, via odin , and you' ll get latest bootloader

Btw.. this will break root.. but rom is prerooted so you just need to flash the rom after the recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to Wuby986 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wuby986 Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 08:55 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,301

More
Thank daxgirl and Wuby986 for their cooperation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoBCatRoM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BoBCatRoM Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 08:57 PM |#26  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 9,328

More
Quote:

Thank daxgirl and Wuby986 for their cooperation

utmost pleasure

The Following User Says Thank You to daxgirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daxgirl Ad-Free
5th August 2014, 07:00 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,301

More
when I get back from holiday fix some popup wrong
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoBCatRoM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BoBCatRoM Ad-Free
6th August 2014, 12:39 PM |#28  
Flag Henderson, NV
Thanks Meter: 672

More
Quote:

when I get back from holiday fix some popup wrong

This is one killer themed ROM. I'm on TMobile with my G900T. I only had to flash a different custom kernel along with your updates posted and I have to say I posted 37000 AnTuTu with enabling everything in the Aroma, after the initial install was complete. No editing APN and getting nice LTE Speeds or 38Mbps down and 10Mbps up here in Las Vegas in my home which has lousy data reception. I am on the latest TMobile firmware...FYI.
But for anyone wanting to see a really nicely themed ROM....this one is the one to beat right now. Editing Colors is nice as in some other ROMs, but the icons used here are really that good. The dialer is really that good. The Keyboard is really that good. Hope to see some great updates down the road.
The Following User Says Thank You to Docmjldds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Docmjldds Ad-Free
6th August 2014, 05:53 PM |#29  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,401

More
Hey @BoBCatRoM

Nice Theme.Sadly I am using Exynos version 900H and I miss your theme.

Can you make one for 900H version if I provide my systemui / Framework-res file ??

Which files would you need to theme it ?
6th August 2014, 07:46 PM |#30  
Flag Chappell Hill, Tx
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmjldds

This is one killer themed ROM. I'm on TMobile with my G900T. I only had to flash a different custom kernel along with your updates posted and I have to say I posted 37000 AnTuTu with enabling everything in the Aroma, after the initial install was complete. No editing APN and getting nice LTE Speeds or 38Mbps down and 10Mbps up here in Las Vegas in my home which has lousy data reception. I am on the latest TMobile firmware...FYI.
But for anyone wanting to see a really nicely themed ROM....this one is the one to beat right now. Editing Colors is nice as in some other ROMs, but the icons used here are really that good. The dialer is really that good. The Keyboard is really that good. Hope to see some great updates down the road.

I need your help with my TMobile G900T: have wiped with Philz, flashed this rom, added Ktoons kernel, rebooted...stuck on Samsung black/ white screen...tried all kind of different option in Aroma, nothing...will remain stuck at Samsung black & white screen. What did I overlook?
PS: This not my first custom rom. ( Probably installed 30+ different roms on all my present and previous Samsung phones)
Thanks in advance!
6th August 2014, 09:01 PM |#31  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 1,782

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel06

I need your help with my TMobile G900T: have wiped with Philz, flashed this rom, added Ktoons kernel, rebooted...stuck on Samsung black/ white screen...tried all kind of different option in Aroma, nothing...will remain stuck at Samsung black & white screen. What did I overlook?
PS: This not my first custom rom. ( Probably installed 30+ different roms on all my present and previous Samsung phones)
Thanks in advance!

Try using a different kernel and see if you get the same problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkerj7uc Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)