[ROM] G901F port Astra Dream S8 UX ROM V2 by Rudbwoy2 & Sam.foro

Search This thread

Recycool

Nov 5, 2016
Campulung.
Is there any way to get this ROM on original kernel? My s5+goes into bootloop asap as I flash romflex kernel... On every ROM I tried, of even flashing on stock mm.

mirkolo

Dec 7, 2015
Rotterdam
Is there any way to get this ROM on original kernel? My s5+goes into bootloop asap as I flash romflex kernel... On every ROM I tried, of even flashing on stock mm.
Hay
the stock kernel does not work in this rom, you'll have a boot loop.
this rom is already complete with its ronflkex kernel ... tested with 5 betatester.
follow the op post -l instruction and make sure you have the right modem y boatloader and you will have no problem with this rom ...

Recycool

Nov 5, 2016
Campulung.
Hay
the stock kernel does not work in this rom, you'll have a boot loop.
this rom is already complete with its ronflkex kernel ... tested with 5 betatester.
follow the op post -l instruction and make sure you have the right modem y boatloader and you will have no problem with this rom ...

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/ori...nkernel-v1-t3383137/post67818132#post67818132

I have the bootloop problem, which is about the kernel :( and it wasn't fixed because the kernel creator lost his G901F :(

sam.foro

Jun 26, 2010
If you do not modify the kernel and use our rom as it is, you will have no problems.

Follow the instructions on the OP.

Checked on more than 10 phones. Works correctly.

Last edited:

sam.foro

Jun 26, 2010
Hello,

I just tried that kernel. Bootloop, does not come or have to leave the letters of Samsung.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/ori...nkernel-v1-t3383137/post67818132#post67818132

I have the bootloop problem, which is about the kernel :( and it wasn't fixed because the kernel creator lost his G901F :(
Have you made the previous installation with German stock rom?
Everything you need is in our mega repository.

I hope to hear from you.
Regards

Recycool

Nov 5, 2016
Campulung.
Hello,

I just tried that kernel. Bootloop, does not come or have to leave the letters of Samsung.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Have you made the previous installation with German stock rom?
Everything you need is in our mega repository.

I hope to hear from you.
Regards

I'll test tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to download everything as mega has it's limits, it's just that every ROM with ronflex kernel I tried didn't worked, and flashing ronflex kernel myself on stock neither

Reactions: mirkolo

mirkolo

Dec 7, 2015
Rotterdam
I'll test tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to download everything as mega has it's limits, it's just that every ROM with ronflex kernel I tried didn't worked, and flashing ronflex kernel myself on stock neither

thanks please try this rom

use German stock rom in the first page find the link and flasch with last odin and use also pit file:) ...
make full wipe no wipe sd extern card and flasch this rom..
if you have same problem with bootloop please send my PM and i send you 1 beta Kenel that I'm building to try it.

Reactions: Recycool

narco14

good morning, I already have flash the last bootloader and the last modem of the first page with odin therefore now I have fair to make wipes and to flash the last version 1.1 only ? not need of flash the file busybox or aroma or something else ? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Recycool

Nov 5, 2016
Campulung.
thanks please try this rom

use German stock rom in the first page find the link and flasch with last odin and use also pit file:) ...
make full wipe no wipe sd extern card and flasch this rom..
if you have same problem with bootloop please send my PM and i send you 1 beta Kenel that I'm building to try it.

Where can I get and how to use pit file? I've downloaded this stock ROM http://updato.com/firmware-archive-select-model?record=7650CE1987A311E69B2DFA163EE8F90B (Germany, no carrier, September 29, 2016)
Usually I just flash the ROM using AP button on Odin, I never flashed the PIT, I don't even know how to get it.

After flashing the german rom and then the Astra Dream ROM I just got stuck on exactly this
hqdefault.jpg
(just that instead of Note 3 it says S5, ofc), its about the kernel.

Ronflex creator said it may be because of the 2,8OC...

Last edited:

mirkolo

Dec 7, 2015
Rotterdam
Where can I get and how to use pit file? I've downloaded this stock ROM http://updato.com/firmware-archive-select-model?record=7650CE1987A311E69B2DFA163EE8F90B (Germany, no carrier, September 29, 2016)
Usually I just flash the ROM using AP button on Odin, I never flashed the PIT, I don't even know how to get it.

After flashing the german rom and then the Astra Dream ROM I just got stuck on exactly this
hqdefault.jpg
(just that instead of Note 3 it says S5, ofc), its about the kernel.

Ronflex creator said it may be because of the 2,8OC...

NOTE 3 ?????

Sorry but wich rom you take...
Note 3 ia not my rom ..
Plase chek if you have downloaded the right rom and the right rom base..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo_S5.png

Ported by @mirkolo and @sam.foro

astradreamg901f.jpg

To all of the Developers, do not steal ROM files without permission, they're watermarked!

ROMINFOR.png

• This rom was originally made by @ManuProN5 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [Wich you can find here]
      I, @mirkolo (Rudbwoy2) and @sam.foro, we have port this ROM for the S5+ Users

• It's a complete Port that uses Ronflex Kernel (Intregated) of my Great friend @licha26
      When I drop the complete Port, it will be later because the ROM is also adapted to the battery capacy of our Phone.

Changelog.png

• Work in Progress...

[GO TO Post #4 FOR DETAILS]

Instructions.png

1. Rooted Terminal With Unlocked BootLoader And Custom Recovery [TWRP/PHILZ]
    2. The first you have to install CPI4 Bootloader LINK
    3. Later Modem
    4. Using the latest odin version
    5. Download the ROM and put it in your External Storage
    6. Boot your phone in recovery mode and Wipe: Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Internal,Data, Cache, Preload
    7. Select Install, Select The .zip
    8. Follow the Aroma Procedure
    9. At Aroma end untick the reboot option
    10. Reboot and let the phone start, it will two times in splash screen, don't interrumpt the procedure!
    11. Follow the instruction illustrated on welcome screen
      All the neccesary things are in MEGA! Go below!

Download.png

Content.png

• Port from Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (Thanks to @ManuProN5)
    • Aroma Installation
    • 90% Galaxy S8 Themed and Optimized
    • All S8 Build.prop propieties and values
    • Dolby Sound replaced by Sound Alive [Better Sound Experience with Dolby]
    • Edge Screen Enabled and full working
    • Full S8 Icon Themed
    • Galaxy Note 7 Camera
    • Galaxy Note 7 Settings App Full Themed Like S8
    • Galaxy 8 Apps
    • Multilanguage and translated ROM
    • Ronkernel 2.1 Base
    • Safetynet FIX, All funtional!
    • Samsung Account from Stock for avoid failures.
    • Updated Samsung Framework with fixes to S5+

Fast, Stable and with an awesome resposiveness
      And.... Try it yourself!

Screnshot.png

Bugs.png

• Known Errors:

* Toogle Battery Saving (Don´t Work, sorry)
      * Filter Blue (Don´t Work, sorry)
      * Always on Display (Testing, battery drain faster)
      * Ramkernel V1-V8 for G901f, when installed it breaks the wifi and it is not possible to restore. Only recover by reinstalling Stock.
      * Fingerprint

Credits.png

• First: @ManuProN5 for this fantastic rom and for giving me the permission to bring this project to us!
      @Albe95 for his contribution to XDA developers for S4/S6 Forums and his ports
      @Albe96 for his S8/Nougat Apps
      @Ale95 for his help, support, smali files, ...
      @jjjhitel for his awesome work porting apps to MM and giving Smali sources of that
      @ananjaser1211 for help and support!
      @Trex888 for S8 Nougat Boot Animation
      @abooooood for S8 Nougat Sounds
      @licha26 for his Kernel
      @Chainfire for SuperSU app and scripts (Root Privileges)
      @samsung for the Software to make this possible
      @Ram121 for his awesome Kernel
      @g901f Test Group Spain for his help and unconditional support at all times :good:
    Working in port....

News for the next week. Please, patience! IMG_20171209_214403_184.jpgIMG_20171209_214400_520.jpgIMG_20171209_214357_574.jpgIMG_20171209_214355_171.jpgIMG_20171209_214352_562.jpg
    sam.foro:
    Sneak_Peek_1.jpg

We are working on the new V2, next week or end of October, it may be ready.

New kernel, new files, more stability, agility, less battery consumption, updated and repaired S8 apps.

Please, patience ... everything comes and the effort will be rewarded, you will see. :D?