FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] G901F port Astra Dream S8 UX ROM V2 by Rudbwoy2 & Sam.foro

267 posts
Thanks Meter: 88
 
By mirkolo, Senior Member on 28th September 2017, 10:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th May 2018, 10:06 AM |#421  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Hi,


Sorry, my TV does not allow that function and that of my beta testers either. If you wish, try downloading Apkmirror versions.

Once the file is downloaded, rename the file by the original name. Replace the file (Backup before) and restart phone.


System/app/SmartSwitchAgent/SmartSwitchAgent.apk
And
System/app/SmartClipService/SmartClipService.apk


Edit: @narco14

Check build.prop in system, change in wlan.wfd.hdcp=disable for enable and test.

Download last version in:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.smartviewad




Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.foro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam.foro Ad-Free
 
 
18th May 2018, 04:45 PM |#422  
narco14's Avatar
Senior Member
Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 119
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi Sam, it's possible for you to build an amoled thème for system UI in aroma?
19th May 2018, 11:49 PM |#423  
Senior Member
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 423
 
More
Any chance to get this compatible with Sprint G900P? Would love to get at least one TW rom working in MM
20th May 2018, 11:42 AM |#424  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narco14

Hi Sam, it's possible for you to build an amoled thème for system UI in aroma?

Hi, sorry, I don't understand

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5

Any chance to get this compatible with Sprint G900P? Would love to get at least one TW rom working in MM

Sorry friend, it's not possible, it has a different hw.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.foro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam.foro Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 01:22 PM |#425  
narco14's Avatar
Senior Member
Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 119
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.foro

Hi, sorry, I don't understand

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Sorry friend, it's not possible, it has a different hw.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

A complete amoled theme for the settings to be able to choose between white or black in the settings.
21st May 2018, 04:39 PM |#426  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Hi, Galaxy S8 themes are fully compatible. You can download to your liking from the theme store. From repositories in Telegram, there are several and very good ones. From xda or supplements with substratum on samsung.

If you want I can give you links.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.foro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam.foro Ad-Free
25th May 2018, 12:13 PM |#427  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is this android 7+?

am I able to connect my Samsung Gear S with this rom?
26th May 2018, 12:13 AM |#428  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellbos

Is this android 7+?

am I able to connect my Samsung Gear S with this rom?

Hi, I have not tried it but it must work. Please check and let me know if work.

It's Android 6, MM. Ported from nougat with apps from S8.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk
27th May 2018, 11:09 AM |#429  
narco14's Avatar
Senior Member
Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 119
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.foro

Hi, Galaxy S8 themes are fully compatible. You can download to your liking from the theme store. From repositories in Telegram, there are several and very good ones. From xda or supplements with substratum on samsung.

If you want I can give you links.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

Substratum is just for aosp no ? What is the good version of Xposed for rom?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.foro

Hi, Galaxy S8 themes are fully compatible. You can download to your liking from the theme store. From repositories in Telegram, there are several and very good ones. From xda or supplements with substratum on samsung.

If you want I can give you links.

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

Substratum is just for aosp no ? What is the good version of Xposed for rom? Yes can you give me the links for themes and Xposed, thx in advance.
4th June 2018, 10:49 PM |#430  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Couldn't get this ROM installed at all. I downloaded the German stock rom and flashed everything trough ODIN. Then got TWRP installed to flash the zip. All followed by the procedure. Then when everything is flashed. The phone is stuck at the phone bootscreen (Samung S5+ Powered by Android) then shuts down and boots to recovery. Been trying lots of things for like 4 hours now. Nothing works.
5th June 2018, 08:56 PM |#431  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narco14

Substratum is just for aosp no ? What is the good version of Xposed for rom?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------



Substratum is just for aosp no ? What is the good version of Xposed for rom? Yes can you give me the links for themes and Xposed, thx in advance.

Hi, from substratum work any options, very few and can give problems.

In addon astradream you can install xposed.



Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellbos

Couldn't get this ROM installed at all. I downloaded the German stock rom and flashed everything trough ODIN. Then got TWRP installed to flash the zip. All followed by the procedure. Then when everything is flashed. The phone is stuck at the phone bootscreen (Samung S5+ Powered by Android) then shuts down and boots to recovery. Been trying lots of things for like 4 hours now. Nothing works.

Hi,

Please try this:

1- Install rom stock, all files in we mega repository. Germán or Holland.
2- Install twrp and root.
3- Check if all work fine.

4- Wipe all, system, data, cache, dalvik. If you can storage card too.
5- Reboot to recovery.
6- Install rom astradream. Please install correct kernel.
7- Wait max 30min. if don't start, remove battery and do not wait more than 20min.

Enjoy


I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Enviado desde mi G8141 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes