[ROM] G901F port Astra Dream S8 UX ROM V2 by Rudbwoy2 & Sam.foro

267 posts
Thanks Meter: 88

By mirkolo, Senior Member on 28th September 2017, 10:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2018, 05:26 PM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi Sam, I have a question. I just installed this rom on my S5 and everything seems to work but no statusbar on the screen, background also remains black in sted of the normal wallpaper. I installed the rom. then before 1st boot installed also rom-control update. Any ideas where things gone wrong.
I installed this rom before and at that time everything was normal.

Great Rom. for every day use.

14th September 2018, 07:14 PM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanderEhv87

Hi Sam, I have a question. I just installed this rom on my S5 and everything seems to work but no statusbar on the screen, background also remains black in sted of the normal wallpaper. I installed the rom. then before 1st boot installed also rom-control update. Any ideas where things gone wrong.
I installed this rom before and at that time everything was normal.

Great Rom. for every day use.

Please, Can you share any capture?

Enviado desde mi G8142 mediante Tapatalk
22nd September 2018, 10:02 PM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.foro

Please, Can you share any capture?

Enviado desde mi G8142 mediante Tapatalk

Hi sam

Here are the pictures from the screen everything else seems to work fine. No FC but yeah no statusbar is NOT cool. Haha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180922_225607.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	4602596   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180922_225505.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	4602597   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180922_225418.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	4602598  
The Following User Says Thank You to SanderEhv87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SanderEhv87 Ad-Free
23rd September 2018, 12:27 AM |#444  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanderEhv87

Hi sam

Here are the pictures from the screen everything else seems to work fine. No FC but yeah no statusbar is NOT cool. Haha

Hi, thanks for the picture. This is a error for systemui.

You need make backup, reflash rom and wipe cache and system. If it don't work you need clear data.

This is a common error for an installation that has not been clean, but an upgrade.

I hope to hear from you soon.
A greeting
20th November 2018, 08:34 AM |#445  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Hi, thanks for the picture. This is a error for systemui.

You need make backup, reflash rom and wipe cache and system. If it don't work you need clear data.

This is a common error for an installation that has not been clean, but an upgrade.

I hope to hear from you soon.
A greeting

Hello I do not understand where are the download links and instructions for the SM-G901F the subject is not clear for me help me please thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Full House Ad-Free
20th November 2018, 12:49 PM |#446  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full House

Hello I do not understand where are the download links and instructions for the SM-G901F the subject is not clear for me help me please thank you

Hi,

Please read the OP. In the first post, instructions, click in spoiler and read instructions.

For download, in the same post, click in spoiler and click icon of mega. All necessary in my repository.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.foro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam.foro Ad-Free
20th November 2018, 05:20 PM |#447  

More
Quote:

Hi,

Please read the OP. In the first post, instructions, click in spoiler and read instructions.

For download, in the same post, click in spoiler and click icon of mega. All necessary in my repository.

Thanks.

Hi bro thanks for the answer I downloaded astra dream s8 ux rom v4 zip is indicated for the note4 is it good for SM-G901F and need other files like the fix zip?
I'm on rom stock phn can I flash it and is this rom support usb otg please thank you ...
2nd December 2018, 12:12 PM |#448  
Pr0xy┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks Meter: 119

Donate to Me
More
This project is stopped, no more news releases.
The Following User Says Thank You to narco14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift narco14 Ad-Free
8th December 2018, 07:46 PM |#449  

More
All necessary in my repository of mega. Only for G901f. Instructions in OP.

Sorry, this is the last version.

I created the latest version without having the terminal already. It is difficult to get an update without physically having the phone.

Cheers!
24th March 2019, 02:07 AM |#450  

More
Quote:

All necessary in my repository of mega. Only for G901f. Instructions in OP.

Sorry, this is the last version.

I created the latest version without having the terminal already. It is difficult to get an update without physically having the phone.

Cheers!

Hi sorry but i can not find your mega repository is what you have a link please thanks ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)