FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][PORT][6.0.1] MIUI 9 for Galaxy S5

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 34
 
By YunusalievFarhod, Member on 4th February 2018, 11:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2018, 07:09 AM |#101  
pmduper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnansakarkar

As per your instructions i downgraded TWRP to 3.0 but still facing same issue
Please guide me with a possible resolution

Using TWRP - Make sure you do an advanced wipe and format data (where you type YES)
Flash rom and then wipe cashe/dalvik.
Reboot and setup.

If that does not work for you then I'm out of ideas sorry
 
 
26th June 2018, 07:17 AM |#102  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmduper

Using TWRP - Make sure you do an advanced wipe and format data (where you type YES)
Flash rom and then wipe cashe/dalvik.
Reboot and setup.

If that does not work for you then I'm out of ideas sorry

I had already tried this already but it didn't helped
26th June 2018, 09:30 AM |#103  
pmduper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnansakarkar

I had already tried this already but it didn't helped

Are you able to flash other roms no problems?
26th June 2018, 02:49 PM |#104  
keon1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnansakarkar

I had already tried this already but it didn't helped

I use twrp 3.0.2.1 and it works sometimes but when it doesn't, I use twrp 3.2.1.0
1st July 2018, 07:32 PM |#105  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I was unable to install MIUI 9 on my S5
2nd July 2018, 10:58 AM |#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
xposed for this miui rom
hello to everybody.can someone tell me which version of xposed can work with this rom?
6th July 2018, 09:43 AM |#107  
Member
Flag Jalisco
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I'm using this port now, and seems really amazing, all it's amazing but I have some issues and hope you can help me to fix it.

1. Battery drain si fast if I'm not using powersave mode, even using this mod the battery still drain a bit fast, but it's ok.
2. Downloads are really slow and I have 50gb of speed.

Sim card not works sometimes but it's ok, if the Dev can update this, I'm gonna love her forever lol.

Thanks forma aswering.
7th July 2018, 12:11 AM |#108  
bihslk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You wish to know :P
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipnosomar

I'm using this port now, and seems really amazing, all it's amazing but I have some issues and hope you can help me to fix it.

1. Battery drain si fast if I'm not using powersave mode, even using this mod the battery still drain a bit fast, but it's ok.
2. Downloads are really slow and I have 50gb of speed.

Sim card not works sometimes but it's ok, if the Dev can update this, I'm gonna love her forever lol.

Thanks forma aswering.


Go to this link and download Method 2 file MIUI speed removal.rar and flash with twrp then reboot and you will be able to download fast again.
It will permanently remove the speed limitation set by MIUI to enable fast download on Google Play.


http://en.miui.com/thread-404933-1-1.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bihslk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bihslk Ad-Free
31st July 2018, 08:43 AM |#109  
AndroidSamsungFreak's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Link is dead
31st July 2018, 09:59 AM |#110  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,722
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidSamsungFreak

Link is dead

Working for me... Maybe an issue with your device or network.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	190
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	4561925  
31st July 2018, 09:56 PM |#111  
BlackMesa123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adrano
Thanks Meter: 3,199
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Working for me... Maybe an issue with your device or network.

That user is acutally talking about the OP ROM download link on Mega, yeah seems down
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes