FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1][REUPLOAD] NEMESIS REBORN [V5] FINAL (SM-G900x) [N7/S8/S9 port] [13/03/18

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By Benjamin2557, Member on 20th March 2018, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2018, 08:11 PM |#11  
Constanta
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirigayaKuritto

how about CSC? im from asia but my csc not here typically there is an option of no CSC in installer

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

tried twrp 3.0.1 still got error after finnishing installing reboots then stuck on logo

Use TWRP 3.0 or lower. Have a lot of CSC and you can choose.

22nd March 2018, 09:58 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I am using this Rom for last few days. battery timing is good but there are some bugs. Sometimes when I receive a SMS my phone screen turns ON automatically but does not turn OFF automatically which consumes a lot of battery if I don't turn it OFF manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aashirg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aashirg Ad-Free
22nd March 2018, 11:08 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirigayaKuritto

how about CSC? im from asia but my csc not here typically there is an option of no CSC in installer

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

tried twrp 3.0.1 still got error after finnishing installing reboots then stuck on logo

It can take over 10 mins after installation to reach the setup screen, be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manix01

Use TWRP 3.0 or lower. Have a lot of CSC and you can choose.

I installed it fine with 3.0.1, 3.0.2 crashed before getting into the aroma installer
22nd March 2018, 04:11 PM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bositman

It can take over 10 mins after installation to reach the setup screen, be patient.

I installed it fine with 3.0.1, 3.0.2 crashed before getting into the aroma installer

I installed it with TWRP 3.0.0 in my case.

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk
22nd March 2018, 06:23 PM |#15  
Flag Bitola
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Downloading now!
23rd March 2018, 12:15 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I'm having an issue with this, the ROM constantly crashes and reboots on my phone while the screen is off. It is sapping up a lot of battery and it's extremely annoying. Using a G900S (kltekor)
23rd March 2018, 04:22 AM |#17  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Anyone knows how to solve the safetynet problem ??
I tried several keenals
Safetynet universal fix
Unistalled n installed again but none of them are working
Anyone knows how to fix ??
23rd March 2018, 03:38 PM |#18  
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 17

More
hello everybody

here is the official google drive link posted one the main original thread apparently its still available
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXe...ok0Ibv6Q3/view

but, does anybody know why it was deleted ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pro Cal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pro Cal Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 05:07 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Cal

hello everybody

here is the official google drive link posted one the main original thread apparently its still available
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXe...ok0Ibv6Q3/view

but, does anybody know why it was deleted ?

The main thread was closed due to violation of some term and conditions of xda. otherwise Rom is perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramiz1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ramiz1 Ad-Free
26th March 2018, 09:09 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I use this firmware for about a week, I like it very much, the only thing when watching video in YouTube video is 60fps it starts to slow down!
27th March 2018, 04:59 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrusya

I use this firmware for about a week, I like it very much, the only thing when watching video in YouTube video is 60fps it starts to slow down!

Install the "YouTube playback patch" from lucky patcher, then when it starts lagging, press home button and go back to youtube by pressing on the notification panel (when a video is playing in background).

Hope it will help !

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)