FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1][REUPLOAD] NEMESIS REBORN [V5] FINAL (SM-G900x) [N7/S8/S9 port] [13/03/18

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By Benjamin2557, Member on 20th March 2018, 01:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2018, 04:59 PM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrusya

I use this firmware for about a week, I like it very much, the only thing when watching video in YouTube video is 60fps it starts to slow down!

Install the "YouTube playback patch" from lucky patcher, then when it starts lagging, press home button and go back to youtube by pressing on the notification panel (when a video is playing in background).

Hope it will help !

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

31st March 2018, 08:39 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 449

More
There seems to be something wrong with this rom or zip. It can't complete the first boot, after building art cache it always goes into a bootloop. Of course I did a full wipe before. With or without sim card, no difference.
G900F, sparkplug kernel, tried twrp versions 2.87 - 3.02.
Any ideas?
31st March 2018, 01:21 PM |#23  
Constanta
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v00d007

There seems to be something wrong with this rom or zip. It can't complete the first boot, after building art cache it always goes into a bootloop. Of course I did a full wipe before. With or without sim card, no difference.
G900F, sparkplug kernel, tried twrp versions 2.87 - 3.02.
Any ideas?

I use TWRP 3.0.0 and everything is OK for me. Try to download again the ROM. I use Phoenix v13 kernel.
31st March 2018, 09:25 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manix01

I use TWRP 3.0.0 and everything is OK for me. Try to download again the ROM. I use Phoenix v13 kernel.

No, in my case it was my outdated bootloader. After updating BL & modem to latest, I flashed with twrp 3.02.0 and all is working.
31st March 2018, 10:42 PM |#25  
Flag Varese
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hi I love this rom... I think is the best after the version 4

I just have a request.
I'm using the default email app but after opening an email I can't see at the bottom of the screen the reply option or the delete option (once I press they work but they are not visible).
Is anyone able to get rid of this by changing the colours?
Thank you in advance

Here you have a screenshot
The Following User Says Thank You to bebop80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bebop80 Ad-Free
1st April 2018, 02:30 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebop80

Hi I love this rom... I think is the best after the version 4

I just have a request.
I'm using the default email app but after opening an email I can't see at the bottom of the screen the reply option or the delete option (once I press they work but they are not visible).
Is anyone able to get rid of this by changing the colours?
Thank you in advance

Here you have a screenshot

Same here. But I guess as this thread isn't maintained by the dev's @ban, @geiti94 or @Marcelo765 and as long they don't enter the discussion here, we will have to take the rom as is and get no fixes at all...
:/
The Following User Says Thank You to v00d007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v00d007 Ad-Free
1st April 2018, 09:37 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to pass safetynet ... please help
1st April 2018, 11:50 PM |#28  
Constanta
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Rajpoot

How to pass safetynet ... please help

All merits to @Marcelo765
Taylor:
HOW TO SOLVE SAFETYNET IN NEMESIS (by thcmbr)

After several days testing various configurations and kernels, I found the solution for safetynet to pass nemesis V4.

LINKS:
Espheni Kernel - Skies V2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kV..._fVSfd1IV4n-x2
Magisk Uninstaller: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q0...YQFf2AIdkPAlOd
Magisk v14: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14R...e4ygZqCLGYi2NF
Universal SafetyNet Fix: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kH...dhxyRRous7_PDI

STEP BY STEP:
Step 1 (IMPORTANT): READ ALL THE TUTORIAL BEFORE ASKING. IN HIM HAS ALL THE STEPS WELL DESCRIBED AND EXPLAINED. THE STEPS BELOW WERE TESTED BY ME IN MY MOBILE PHONE.
Step 2: Restart to TWRP to install the Espheni kernel. Install the file "Espheni-Kernel-V2-skies.img" (to flash .img files just click "Install Image"). After that reboot into the system and check in settings if the kernel was successfully installed.
Step 3: Restart TWRP again to remove the default V12 magisk on nemesis. To do this, install the file "Magisk-uninstaller-20180222.zip".
Step 4: Then, without restarting TWRP, we will install magisk 15.2 To do this, install the file "Magisk-v15.3.zip". After that start the system.
Step 5: Open the magisk and check the safetynet.
If the result is "ctsProfile: false" and "basicIntegrity: true" test if the app that requires it does not have root will work. One tip is to try to download netflix through the playstore, if it appears then it worked. If you want both to be true go to step 6.
If the result is "ctsProfile: true" and "basicIntegrity: true", skip to step 7.
If the result is "ctsProfile: false" and "basicIntegrity: false", take the next step.
6 - In case the safetynet is not true, it is necessary to install a fix. To do so, restart to TWRP and install the file "universal-safetynet-fix-v2-beta-5.zip". After that reboot into the system and test the safetynet.
7º - IN HYPOTHESE ANY UPDATE THE MAGISK. To remove the update prompts, click Settings, click Update Channel, and choose Custom, and then click OK.

Now with these steps you can download netflix through the playstore, use google pay or samsung pay, log in snapshot among other functions that are blocked when the phone has root. I hope I have helped and any questions contact me.

Telegram: @THCmbr
Email: [email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to manix01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manix01 Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 04:14 PM |#29  
Flag Tampico, Tamaulipas
Thanks Meter: 57

More
I appreciate your dedicated time
It is the best rom towchiwz for me
I say goodbye to the s5 and I go by motor z2 force (SDragon 835, 64 gb, 6 gb ram )

thank's
@geiti94
@Marcelo765
@samsung
@Chainfire
@Dennys_Santos
@cristcrist
ALEXANDRE_AGAREUS
NX_TEAM
@killswitch
@Albe95
@Albe96
@BlackMesa123
@malbert16442
@tamirda
@jjjhitel
@moluntic
AND ALL OTHERS

@Benjamin2557
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omnismart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omnismart Ad-Free
12th April 2018, 04:14 PM |#30  
Flag Tampico, Tamaulipas
Thanks Meter: 57

More
duplicate
13th April 2018, 07:21 AM |#31  
Flag Varėna
Thanks Meter: 27

More
FINALLY
I finally installed the ROM for my wife's phone, which is already the third week works great. Here are no problem, no bug, no black sreens, no randoms reboots like in others Roms.
Believe me, I've tried almost all the roms fro S5, that are on XDA!!!

Thanks for the developers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zibas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zibas Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)