(LuisROM) for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte) (Snapdragon)
*** Disclamer /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
This is a ROM that works on Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte) (Snapdragon) only! This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications.
I will NOT provide support if you install a custom kernel!
I had troubles to find current builds for my devices so I decided to make regular builds for my devices. When my friends told me about similar problems, I extended the builds to include their devices as well. So these builds were and are mainly for my friends and me, but I finally decided to provide them also for public download.
Unofficial Resurrection Remix the ROM (LuisROMs) an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
My buildserver automatically creates a new nightly build every two week from the current sources (RR, LineageOS, AOSP) and my personal repositories, even if nothing has changed in the changelog. The RR Updater informs you about new OTA updates. You can also download my nightlys via the RR OTA Updater.
Sometimes I get a lot of help or feature requests from users of my LuisROMs. My dog Luis and I try to fulfill most of the wishes, but that is not always possible. I do that as a little hobby and Luis does not always want to build ROMs :). Please understand if I can not always answer directly.
- Based off latest Resurrection Remix Oreo / LOS 15.1 sources
- Latest security patches and sources
- RR OTA Updater
- Compatible with EX Kernel Manager
- Signature Spoofing (microG Support)
- Build in MIUI Camera
- Build in Oneplus Gallery (OP3)
- Many other misc. performance and stability improvements under the hood
Kernel: Latest Linux 3.4.x Kernel from @sunilpaulmathew SmartPack Kernel (thanks for your incredible work!)
Kernel tweaker app recommend: SmartPack-Kernel Manager (Please note: official Kernel Adiutor is NOT fully compatible with this kernel).
More Information about SmartPack Kernel on xda thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...texxx-t3564206
- CPU voltage control
- CPU Freq Gov: INTELLIDEMAND, INTELLIACTIVE, SMARTMAX, LIONHEART, NIGHTMARE, ADAPTIVE, ALUCARD & ZZMOVE.
(for those who want to use zzzmove, I strongly suggest to carefully read this forum post by @Saber)
- CPU hotplugs: Lazyplug, Alucard, and mako hotplug.
- Full control over AC, USB and Wireless charging rate in SmartPack-Kernel Manager (Default charging rates: AC: 1800 mA; USB 700 mA; Wireless: 900 mA).
- Boeffla Sound (for official KA users, follow these instructions by @Exzu to create respective custom controllers for Boeffla Sound and Fast Charge.)
- Intelli thermal v2.0
- CPU Input boost (configurable in SmartPack-Kernel Manager)
- IO schedulers: FIOPS, SIO, VR, ZEN, FIFO, TRIPNDROID.
- TCP congestion algorithms: Westwood, reno, cubic etc.
- Dynamic sync control 2.0
- Boeffla Generic Wakelock Blocker
- CPU overclocked up to 2.84 GHz (only Oreo)
- 268 MHz CPU underclocked frequency cycle
- Additional 27 MHz GPU frequency step (idle frequency)
- KCAL v2
- SELinux "Enforcing" by default (can be switched to "Permissive" in SmartPack-Kernel Manager)
- TWRP of course (https://dl.twrp.me/klte/)
- Required firmware latest bootloader (LL/M). Flash in TWRP before flashing ROM .
- Magisk can also be used just make sure you flash it after a first successful boot (after passed setup screen)
First time installation:
- Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
- Flash recovery (TWRP) downloaded from above link and boot to recovery
- Wipe system, data, cache and format data, then reboot to TWRP
- Copy ROM base and Gapps, then flash them in TWRP
- Reboot and enjoy
- Download latest build with LuisROM RR Updater App (Settings > Configurations menu)
- Boot to TWRP and make a backup
- Flash updated ROM base
- Reboot and enjoy
- S5 klte builds: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/rr/Samsung_Galaxy_S5_(klte)/
- My other devices: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lineageos/rr/
- Download OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org
- Flash latest TWRP: https://dl.twrp.me/klte/
- Official RR-Team: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix...CHANGELOG.mkdn
- LineageOS: https://www.lineageoslog.com/15.1
- Developer: http://luis-builds.de/downloads/line...Changelog.mkdn
- Build: Latest RR-O-v6.X.X-2018XXXX-klte-Unofficial-LuisROM-Changelog.txt
Special thanks to Teams:
- LineageOS team: https://www.lineageos.org
- Resurrection Remix OS Team: http://www.resurrectionremix.com/
- OMNI team https://omnirom.org/about/
- SLIMROMS https://slimroms.org/#/about
- topjohnwu (Magisk) https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk
Thanks to the best devs on earth:
- francokernel (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3292224)
- sultanxda (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4800121)
- flar2 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4684315)
- nvertigo67 (URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4405529"]https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4405529[/URL])
- nathanchance (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=6842057)
- eng.stk (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3873953)
- andip71 aka Lord Boeffla (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=947981)
- MSF Jarvis (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=6552280)
- sunilpaulmathew for the SmartPack Kernel (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=7060205)
- mcdachpappe (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=7030109)
- rainforce279 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5250109)
- and of course to all the supporters.
Thanks for the Sources/Blobs/Tweaks
- Resurrection Remix OS (https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix)
- LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
- FraEgg (me) (https://github.com/FraEgg)
[ROM][KLTE][OREO]Resurrection Remix [6.2.1][UNOFFICIAL][microG][OTA], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5
Source Code: https://github.com/FraEgg
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.0 Lollipop Bootloader
Based On: RR, LineageOS
Stable Release Date: 2018-10-29
Last Updated 2018-10-29