[ROM][KLTE][OREO]Resurrection Remix [6.2.1][UNOFFICIAL][microG][OTA]

661 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,498

Post Reply Email Thread
18th February 2019, 01:58 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
disable led when when charging
i can't find the option to disable the led when charging. Is it not present or am i looking in the wrong places?

I am om the 20190209 version

22nd February 2019, 05:47 AM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
would there be an option to permanently set USB transfer of files? whenever the phone is plugged in to the pc, it reverts back to charging mode?
22nd February 2019, 07:45 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
deleted
27th April 2019, 09:24 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Problem with magisk
I either understand it wrong or magisk is not working:
I deleted all partitions including Data (I formatted it) and installed RR-O-v6.2.1-20190209-klte-Unofficial-LuisROM via TWRP.
I have NOT installed any open gapps as I prefer microG.
I rebooted the phone and then I installed magisk 18.1 via TWRP again.
However after reboot I cannot see magisk Icon. I installed Titanium Backup and it cannot obtain root priviledges.
I even tried first to install this ROM, then microG, and then magisk, but with the same result.
Do you have any hint how to make magisk (or superSu) working on this ROM without open gapps?
Do I need to install busybox?
Thank you!
2nd May 2019, 04:26 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cloud Search
I found (kind-of) workaround - I installed latest superSU (SR5...) via Recovery, but I do not have superSu app because app fetches some udpates which cause boot-loop (but recovery still works). So superSU without superSU app works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidbaker

I either understand it wrong or magisk is not working:
I deleted all partitions including Data (I formatted it) and installed RR-O-v6.2.1-20190209-klte-Unofficial-LuisROM via TWRP.
I have NOT installed any open gapps as I prefer microG.
I rebooted the phone and then I installed magisk 18.1 via TWRP again.
However after reboot I cannot see magisk Icon. I installed Titanium Backup and it cannot obtain root priviledges.
I even tried first to install this ROM, then microG, and then magisk, but with the same result.
Do you have any hint how to make magisk (or superSu) working on this ROM without open gapps?
Do I need to install busybox?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Do you use MicroG? On top of ROM RR-O-v6.2.1-20190209-klte-Unofficial-LuisROM I installed microG via https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...aller-t3432360 and it kind-of works, but the problem is that Google maps and Citymapper cannot fetch maps.
Google play works. BTW - I enabled NLP sources and I tried to play with different settings, but no luck. MicroG self-check is successful in all checks. Do you have any hints? Thank you.
Yesterday, 10:30 AM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
edxposed
Cant use edxposed on this ROM, anyone have workaround for this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)