FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM601]SUPERLite MM*330mb*G900F/T/W8/P/V/M/I/root,5wboot,2fast,nolag,multilang,&more

3,875 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,138

By vincom, Recognized Contributor on 10th November 2016, 12:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th November 2016, 04:25 PM |#11  
Flag S5-G900T-Note 9
Thanks Meter: 141

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zushaMKD

Finally... good job! Perfect "slim" rom.. I hope you'll work on it...

It supports many languages?

10th November 2016, 05:35 PM |#12  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Just... fast as hell! Tnx @vincom !! Just one quest: How to flash(is there way to zip it) or inplement fingerprint? I need it, just that, i wanna stay waaay protected from wifes "secret looking" in my phone and lock features is annoyng especialy if enter wrong lock pattern or code several times... Tnx 4 answer and tnx 4 great job and shering it with rest of us
10th November 2016, 07:53 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I tested on verizon lollipop bootloader but didn't work
can you make it work for verizon please
10th November 2016, 08:33 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdellahboughrom

I tested on verizon lollipop bootloader but didn't work
can you make it work for verizon please

if verizon s5 is qualcomm it should work.
any version of lollipop? no it wont work. ported? maybe
The Following User Says Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 08:39 PM |#15  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamHa

Just... fast as hell! Tnx @vincom !! Just one quest: How to flash(is there way to zip it) or inplement fingerprint? I need it, just that, i wanna stay waaay protected from wifes "secret looking" in my phone and lock features is annoyng especialy if enter wrong lock pattern or code several times... Tnx 4 answer and tnx 4 great job and shering it with rest of us

all other security features are intact afaik, i dont use any myself.
id have to check which files/how many files are scanner dependant. that needs time and testing so maybe when i have some time i can try, sorry no eta.

this endeavor was hard enough, literally over a hundred wipes/installs/flashes to get it at this point.
can it be smaller, hell yes!...... its just a pia to check dependancys, one incidental file will break something totally unrelated.
imo it can probably be another 50-100mb smaller, but my patience will not hold up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 08:43 PM |#16  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanass

It supports many languages?

idk, but keyboard languages can be downloaded via> settings>imput and languages
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 08:46 PM |#17  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris333333

Rom works perfect on g900f but the stock music app is google music.

its in the stock firmware, i didnt know it was googles and just assumed it was samsungs
The Following User Says Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 10:52 PM |#18  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zushaMKD

Finally... good job! Perfect "slim" rom.. I hope you'll work on it...

not much to work on, it took awhile to get to this state as i didnt want to post a beta version.
v1.0 might be final unless something comes up. i hate roms w/constant updates since one fix breaks something else or changes a feature that i like, imo.

almost 2gb of stuff removed, it can be smaller believe it or not, much headaches though, but to the point it wont make it any faster, it would be just to make it smaller for the sake of it. but never say never ....

i might add debloated stuff as flashable zips if said feature/app is not available from play like finger scanner if enough users request it, but no eta's on requests.

i was trying to get torch to come up on the quick toggle settings and/or power menu but i didnt succeed but i didnt really try that hard since there is a torch widget.

so far i havent had any fc, battery life is great and no secret/hidden wakelocks as of yet that cant be explained by me running a service
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
11th November 2016, 12:17 AM |#19  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
Interesting! Is it possible to set lock screen and home wallpapers?
11th November 2016, 12:40 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayydin

Just install a gallery app like Quick pic, open a photo in it and go to options / set as wallpaper

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

not much to work on, it took awhile to get to this state as i didnt want to post a beta version.

i might add debloated stuff as flashable zips if said feature/app is not available from play like finger scanner if enough users request it, but no eta's on requests.

I really understand your position and thanks for making a rom stable from the start. I would love that you emplement finger scanner though since this functionality is very useful and cannot be obtained by other ways like Xposed.
The Following User Says Thank You to mastawindu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastawindu Ad-Free
11th November 2016, 12:40 AM |#21  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayydin

that feature was left intact, but to pick custom pics you need stock gallery or similar app to be able browse to the sdcards to choose the pics
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)