FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM601]SUPERLite MM*330mb*G900F/T/W8/P/V/M/I/root,5wboot,2fast,nolag,multilang,&more

3,875 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,138

By vincom, Recognized Contributor on 10th November 2016, 12:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2016, 12:40 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayydin

Interesting! Is it possible to set lock screen and home wallpapers?

that feature was left intact, but to pick custom pics you need stock gallery or similar app to be able browse to the sdcards to choose the pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free

11th November 2016, 01:52 AM |#22  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastawindu

I really understand your position and thanks for making a rom stable from the start. I would love that you emplement finger scanner though since this functionality is very useful and cannot be obtained by other ways like Xposed.

finger print scanner, easier than i thought, small enough i could of left it in the rom. tested working

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767113644
Also linked in the op
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
11th November 2016, 06:14 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
car mode ???
11th November 2016, 07:08 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No Arabic in this room

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Free mobile app
11th November 2016, 08:45 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
rom working on s5 sprint... thanx for your hard efforts.... everything working fine.. but i got one bug.. when i'm searching in setting and press 'a' that time setting app crashed.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjkkuty

car mode ???

Yes Available...
11th November 2016, 09:13 AM |#26  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Nfc is also small as fingerprint_scanner.zip if U could... it'll be awesome! Thank U 4 that, U R The Man !!! Tnx pall @vincom
11th November 2016, 10:08 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

if verizon s5 is qualcomm it should work.
any version of lollipop? no it wont work. ported? maybe

PB1 bootloader and modem unfortunately it didn't even if it's qualcomn.. (I did full wipe)
11th November 2016, 12:35 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you, Excellent work, how I install Spanish language
11th November 2016, 01:30 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
how to change system ui for the samsung n7?
11th November 2016, 04:32 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Issues found
I have been looking for a rom like this for a long time, so thank you for this amazing lite rom !

Her are the only issues that I experienced :

1/ Camera not working
"unfortunately camera has stopped"
I tried the stock and a few others I found on the app store. I always get an error message telling me that the camera is already in use, cleaning data of the camera app did not do anything. I also tried flash the stock camera .zip file (found on Alexandr thread) but it did not work out.
Any idea someone ?

2/ Calendar not working
I installed the google calendar app but it wont open telling me "Calendar storage disabled"
I have an option at the end of the error message "ENABLE IN SETTINGS" but it does not work and comes back to the error message.
Flashing a .zip with the stock calendar and dependencies might very likely solve the problem, anyone has it ?

Additional info :
- Issues met right after flashing the rom only.
- G900F KLTE
- Latest TWRP
- Root version of the rom
11th November 2016, 06:10 PM |#31  
Flag bolton, on

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufadjalal

No Arabic in this room

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Free mobile app

this was a canadian stock fw, so i dont think there was a "system" arabic language, those are usually specific to country fw.
almost all keyboard languages should be downloadable from within the keyboard settings.
screen pic of availabe "system" languages, idk what the last 4 are, beleive me i tried to remove them but fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeback4you

rom working on s5 sprint... thanx for your hard efforts.... everything working fine.. but i got one bug.. when i'm searching in setting and press 'a' that time setting app crashed.

i just tried it and no crash, was sim installed
post ur phone model, carrier, recovery version used, wipe method
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamHa

Nfc is also small as fingerprint_scanner.zip if U could... it'll be awesome! Thank U 4 that, U R The Man !!! Tnx pall @vincom

try this, i dont use nfc so let me know if it works
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862680470
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdellahboughrom

PB1 bootloader and modem unfortunately it didn't even if it's qualcomn.. (I did full wipe)

can u flash other g900f roms w/no problems?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyreyne

how to change system ui for the samsung n7?

idk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastawindu

I have been looking for a rom like this for a long time, so thank you for this amazing lite rom !

Her are the only issues that I experienced :

1/ Camera not working
"unfortunately camera has stopped"
I tried the stock and a few others I found on the app store. I always get an error message telling me that the camera is already in use, cleaning data of the camera app did not do anything. I also tried flash the stock camera .zip file (found on Alexandr thread) but it did not work out.
Any idea someone ?

2/ Calendar not working
I installed the google calendar app but it wont open telling me "Calendar storage disabled"
I have an option at the end of the error message "ENABLE IN SETTINGS" but it does not work and comes back to the error message.
Flashing a .zip with the stock calendar and dependencies might very likely solve the problem, anyone has it ?

Additional info :
- Issues met right after flashing the rom only.
- G900F KLTE
- Latest TWRP
- Root version of the rom

weird for camera error,i didnt touch camera files as i use it all the time. ive had no messages like that, i wouldnt even know how to recreate it.

try twrp 3.0.0-0, i know twrp 3.0.2 has issues, worth a shot
calender was removed, google calender sync was left intact, i dont use calender but i will test googles calender when i have some time

edit: confirmed, calender is broken, i'll see what support files google calender needs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincom Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)