FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][8.1.0][Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 KLTE][THREAD MOVED]

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 131
 
By AD FOX, Member on 3rd September 2017, 06:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2017, 11:56 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Khartoum
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

Hey guys does this support Sm G900w8

Yes it does
Your phone is kltecan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AD FOX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AD FOX Ad-Free
 
 
4th September 2017, 12:26 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hello, what GApps ??
4th September 2017, 01:25 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD FOX

Yes it does
Your phone is kltecan

Good to know...please is it official or unofficial because I want to know if there's less bug before I flash it ....I've already hardbrick my s3....so please am asking to know more now
4th September 2017, 02:08 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

Good to know...please is it official or unofficial because I want to know if there's less bug before I flash it ....I've already hardbrick my old phone.....so please am asking to know more now

I went to the Source code site and please I want to know if the one I marked red is the correct room for my SM G900W8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-1866265582.jpg
Views:	2086
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	4262428  
4th September 2017, 02:26 PM |#15  
Bosket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 489
 
More
Is unofficial and very well made,no bugs,so far so good.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by manix1960

Hello, what GApps ??

Open gapps pico.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

I went to the Source code site and please I want to know if the one I marked red is the correct room for my SM G900W8

KLTE=G900F
Someone says"If you are Canadian avoid the F at all times! It won't be compatible with your LTE bands!! You need the 700Mhz band and that is not supported with the F version"
4th September 2017, 02:32 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosket

Is unofficial and very well made,no bugs,so far so good.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------


Open gapps pico.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------


KLTE=G900F

Okay please which one is mine so I can download it g900w8
The Following User Says Thank You to willsrockson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift willsrockson Ad-Free
4th September 2017, 02:47 PM |#17  
Bosket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 489
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

Okay please which one is mine so I can download it g900w8

Take KLTE version, but before flash make TWRP backup, if something goes wrong you are safe
Is this your first flash(custom ROM)?
4th September 2017, 02:48 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosket

Take KLTE version, but before flash make TWRP backup, if something goes wrong you are safe

The one I have marked with Red right.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-1866265582.jpg
Views:	1018
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	4262472  
4th September 2017, 02:54 PM |#19  
Bosket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 489
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

The one I have marked with Red right.

Yes,and read my posts again!
Wait your answer
4th September 2017, 02:57 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosket

Yes,and read my posts again!
Wait your answer

Okay...the one in the Source site is official..but I don't know if it's true lol
4th September 2017, 02:58 PM |#21  
Bosket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 489
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willsrockson

Okay...the one in the Source site is official..but I don't know if it's true lol

This is from this thread https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195927181
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best camera, oreo for s5, resurrection remix, unofficcial build

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes