FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[7.1.2][ROM][5.8.5] RESURRECTION REMIX Official

1,230 posts
Thanks Meter: 783

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all, since u know me working on TW as a modder, I made some roms for public usage. Now Im some bored TW and wanted a different taste. So I started AOSP development. For AOSP, RR rom is a first step. I want to make something more as soon as I learn We will upgrade this rom here. I wont leave after first build

Bugs:
- Tell me

Whats working:
- SELinux Permissive
- All 8 Cpu Clusters are working
- Fingerprint fully working
- Others like LOS 14.1

Screenshots:

Rom Link:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=297407

Will update thread later...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cnkzlyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnkzlyr Ad-Free

3rd August 2019, 08:37 PM |#2  
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Bum Thanks for that. I'm downloading now. I hope there is no problem with video codec..
The Following User Says Thank You to LawUysal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LawUysal Ad-Free
5th August 2019, 12:39 AM |#3  
Flag valencia
Thanks Meter: 11

More
beautiful
It is very good to know that we can enjoy RR
Congratulations I'll start downloading
you are a master
The Following User Says Thank You to frank1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frank1980 Ad-Free
5th August 2019, 09:35 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara

More
NEW BUILD IS UPLOADED!
See first post for my AFH Folder.

Make Clean Flash!

Whats are new?
- New kernel
- Official Tag (will be maintainer soon and weekly OTA)
- Many Improvements for performance on device tree
- Much more faster. (Playing PES 2019 Smoothly)

Note: Dont say it is slow I will remove after flashing rom. Setup your rom, reboot and wait for at least half hour to let it be fast. Be patient.
Stay Resurrected
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnkzlyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnkzlyr Ad-Free
5th August 2019, 09:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I highly recommend this ROM . The best ROM I have ever used till now , key features
1. Best Ram management. No lag what so ever
2.amazing battery life , gave me an additional 1hr screen time , has night light built-in.
3.Magisk gives full root and the ROM passes the google safety API . hence all the banking applications work .
4.The developer responds quick , is very helpful and will respond to each and every query .
5. No bugs whatsoever , no problem faced .
6.I will hold on this device for another year after using this ROM.

No bugs , best developer , Highly recommend . Great guy Great ROM..

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

The fingerprint works great , no problem faced .
Faster than the stock ROM and unlocks quickly on the first attempt itself while few other ROMs doesn't even support fingerprint scanner . This ROM has brought peace to my life . Charges quickly and the device won't even heat on full load except while gaming.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to venkat xero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venkat xero Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 03:43 AM |#6  
Flag valencia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat xero

I highly recommend this ROM . The best ROM I have ever used till now , key features
1. Best Ram management. No lag what so ever
2.amazing battery life , gave me an additional 1hr screen time , has night light built-in.
3.Magisk gives full root and the ROM passes the google safety API . hence all the banking applications work .
4.The developer responds quick , is very helpful and will respond to each and every query .
5. No bugs whatsoever , no problem faced .
6.I will hold on this device for another year after using this ROM.

No bugs , best developer , Highly recommend . Great guy Great ROM..

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

The fingerprint works great , no problem faced .
Faster than the stock ROM and unlocks quickly on the first attempt itself while few other ROMs doesn't even support fingerprint scanner . This ROM has brought peace to my life . Charges quickly and the device won't even heat on full load except while gaming.

hello brother tell me something
What version of the rom are you using?
I'm really excited that the friend has resumed such a beautiful development
I missed RR I have used it since my galaxy S2 and now that I have this 900H I longed to use it so much but there were many errors
Now seeing this spectacular news I would like to know how it has behaved with your phone
6th August 2019, 04:01 AM |#7  

More
No bugs , problems faced till now works really smooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1980

hello brother tell me something
What version of the rom are you using?
I'm really excited that the friend has resumed such a beautiful development
I missed RR I have used it since my galaxy S2 and now that I have this 900H I longed to use it so much but there were many errors
Now seeing this spectacular news I would like to know how it has behaved with your phone

This ROM is running on android version 7.1.2 .Dont worry abot bugs and issues I have been using this ROM since a week as I was testing this ROM too prior the upload , Feel free to use no bugs what so ever . message If you find any !!
6th August 2019, 04:33 AM |#8  
Flag valencia

More
Quote:

This ROM is running on android version 7.1.2 .Dont worry abot bugs and issues I have been using this ROM since a week as I was testing this ROM too prior the upload , Feel free to use no bugs what so ever . message If you find any !!

OK my brother...
cnkzlyr
just released a new version
Of date
RR-N-v5.8.5-20190805-k3gxx-Official
I would like to know if you are using this compilation
or are you using the previous one

you know I'm using mokee Rom
7.1.2 but I love RR
Of course, it is very stable.
but I prefer RR
really thank you very much for your help
we will be in touch in this thread happy night greetings
The Following User Says Thank You to frank1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frank1980 Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 06:07 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1980

OK my brother...
cnkzlyr
just released a new version
Of date
RR-N-v5.8.5-20190805-k3gxx-Official
I would like to know if you are using this compilation
or are you using the previous one

you know I'm using mokee Rom
7.1.2 but I love RR
Of course, it is very stable.
but I prefer RR
really thank you very much for your help
we will be in touch in this thread happy night greetings

I just flashed the new official version just now , I restored the data from the unofficial version . so no problem there it works fine

Just flash Magisk again If Installed before as The new kernel will just overwrite the Magisk Root , Just Flash Magisk Root .
That's it no problem during boot or any basic functionality faced till now . I expect it to work without any problems .. If any problem I will update it ASAP !!
The Following User Says Thank You to venkat xero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venkat xero Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 11:28 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I just flashed the new official version just now , I restored the data from the unofficial version . so no problem there it works fine

Just flash Magisk again If Installed before as The new kernel will just overwrite the Magisk Root , Just Flash Magisk Root .
That's it no problem during boot or any basic functionality faced till now . I expect it to work without any problems .. If any problem I will update it ASAP !!

what about whatsapp voice call sir? people said that AOSP based rom of G900H has a problem with whatsapp voice call
6th August 2019, 11:33 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mif.war

what about whatsapp voice call sir? people said that AOSP based rom of G900H has a problem with whatsapp voice call

Mostly working. Rarely not, till reboot once.
The Following User Says Thank You to cnkzlyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnkzlyr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)