Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2019, 11:33 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 844

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mif.war

what about whatsapp voice call sir? people said that AOSP based rom of G900H has a problem with whatsapp voice call

Mostly working. Rarely not, till reboot once.
The Following User Says Thank You to cnkzlyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnkzlyr Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 03:47 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for this wonderful rom but it could be better if this rom can receive latest security update from main branch of LOS 14.1. And so far I have encountered same bug from earlier official build such as.
1. Call echo still intact
2. Built-in Bluetooth function still buggy so could you please include fix zip in the build by default.
3. Built-in wifi direct not working after first restart. Cannot rename or find device
The Following User Says Thank You to Wings1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wings1995 Ad-Free
7th August 2019, 03:47 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings1995

Thanks for this wonderful rom but it could be better if this rom can receive latest security update from main branch of LOS 14.1. And so far I have encountered same bug from earlier official build such as.
1. Call echo still intact
2. Built-in Bluetooth function still buggy so could you please include fix zip in the build by default.
3. Built-in wifi direct not working after first restart. Cannot rename or find device

I had no call echo problem , I never faced call related issue and the Bluetooth works great flawlessly bro as I used it to stream audio to my in car infotainment system for an 1hr it worked absolutely fine.
I have not yet used the wifi direct yet so no idea on that one. strange that you are facing call echos .just messahe the developer once he might shed some thoughts .
7th August 2019, 04:03 AM |#14  
Flag valencia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat xero

I had no call echo problem , I never faced call related issue and the Bluetooth works great flawlessly bro as I used it to stream audio to my in car infotainment system for an 1hr it worked absolutely fine.
I have not yet used the wifi direct yet so no idea on that one. strange that you are facing call echos .just messahe the developer once he might shed some thoughts .

good night brother...
a question
how audios behave voice notes on whatsapp ??
and the fingerprint reader ??
7th August 2019, 04:04 AM |#15  

More
Quote:

The call echo issue can only be detect on the receive side so they can hear echo voice from every word i said. And the call volume is somewhat low compare to other phone.
And the bluetooth issue is very buggy, pair device is okay, but if i am the one send pair request. So if my laptop send request to, my s5 not recognize. Even after paired, i cannot send file from my laptop to my s5 if i have not flash the bluetooth_fix.zip manually
7th August 2019, 05:11 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

The call echo issue can only be detect on the receive side so they can hear echo voice from every word i said. And the call volume is somewhat low compare to other phone.
And the bluetooth issue is very buggy, pair device is okay, but if i am the one send pair request. So if my laptop send request to, my s5 not recognize. Even after paired, i cannot send file from my laptop to my s5 if i have not flash the bluetooth_fix.zip manually

Yes I agree on the fact that the call voice volume is low

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1980

good night brother...
a question
how audios behave voice notes on whatsapp ??
and the fingerprint reader ??

audio notes work fine but the audio calls have a little problem sometimes . The fingerprint reader works good no problem there
7th August 2019, 06:24 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Yes I agree on the fact that the call voice volume is low

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

audio notes work fine but the audio calls have a little problem sometimes . The fingerprint reader works good no problem there

sir, could you please send me a few screenshots of this ROM? thank you
7th August 2019, 09:54 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mif.war

sir, could you please send me a few screenshots of this ROM? thank you

This rom has two lauchers , one is stock google and other is LineageOS , I am using Lineage os . The whole Rom is highly customizable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-27.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	4802819   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-30.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	4802820   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-32.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	4802821   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-37.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	4802822   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-39.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	4802823   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-08-07_14-20-42.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	4802824  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to venkat xero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venkat xero Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 01:59 AM |#19  
Flag valencia

More
Quote:

This rom has two lauchers , one is stock google and other is LineageOS , I am using Lineage os . The whole Rom is highly customizable

woow
9th August 2019, 05:56 AM |#20  

More
The fingerprint is working more stable than before but the sensor still off itself if device sleep too long such as overnight.
9th August 2019, 06:01 AM |#21  
Flag valencia

More
Quote:

The fingerprint is working more stable than before but the sensor still off itself if device sleep too long such as overnight.

hello brother I was casually asking you
how did it go with this ROM
I haven't installed it yet
I'm one step away
but I want to have a little more opinions
please help me to decide
have a happy night brother
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)