FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CF-Root for SM-G903M 6.0.1, also working on SM-G903F 6.0.1

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Post Reply Email Thread
This is for SM-G903M, but I flashed it on my SM-903F and everything it's working without any problems
Download it from here: https://download.chainfire.eu/780/CF...ub-smg903m.zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160520-161357[1].png
Views:	2460
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	3756640  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CristianDrăgan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CristianDrăgan Ad-Free
 
 
20th May 2016, 07:56 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Why flash SM-G903M root when there is a SM-G903F root?
20th May 2016, 08:11 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Buzău
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by APKCCCP

Why flash SM-G903M root when there is a SM-G903F root?

It is, but for 5.1.1
This is for 6.0.1.
20th May 2016, 08:15 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianDrăgan

It is, but for 5.1.1
This is for 6.0.1.

Works fine for me on 6.0.1.
Thanks anyways!
23rd May 2016, 09:50 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It seems it's not working as it should. Some apps are reporting no root (ES File Explorer, MyProfiles...) but RootChecker and Titanium have verified root... weird... will try version for G903F on 6.0.1 as APKCCP says it's working fine...

Sent from my SM-G903F using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd May 2016, 11:04 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silcay

It seems it's not working as it should. Some apps are reporting no root (ES File Explorer, MyProfiles...

That's because the su binaries are not in xbin, which is required by apps like ESFE.

Solution here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...error-t3382537
23rd May 2016, 09:06 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by APKCCCP

That's because the su binaries are not in xbin, which is required by apps like ESFE.

Solution here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...error-t3382537

That did the trick. Working great. Thx APKCCCP.
2nd July 2016, 11:19 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ich doesn't work!

<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CF-Auto-Root-s5neolte-s5neolteub-smg903m.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/011> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/011> File analysis..
<ID:0/011> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/011> Initialzation..
<ID:0/011> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/011> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/011> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/011> recovery.img
<ID:0/011> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/011> cache.img
<ID:0/011> FAIL!
<ID:0/011>
<ID:0/011> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/011> Removed!!



Basisbandversion: G903FXXU1BPD4 Android 6.0.1
10th July 2016, 08:45 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
doesnt work for me neither, it says failed for the smg903f. what am i doing wrong?
8th September 2016, 09:36 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192
 
More
Not working on my G903F either using the H3G MM Rom(UK), will maybe try to remove all the old bits of SU left over from Lollipop rom...

Just tried the G903F root for 5.1.1 and that works! Thanks @apkcCP
12th September 2016, 12:26 AM |#11  
rush9935's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quebec
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
yep !
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianDrăgan

This is for SM-G903M, but I flashed it on my SM-903F and everything it's working without any problems
Download it from here: https://download.chainfire.eu/780/CF...ub-smg903m.zip

The same working #1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes