FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S5 [PIT] [FIRMWARE] [G901F] [Everything Everywhere, UK]

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By XDA XILFY, Member on 21st May 2017, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Since I found them particularly difficult to obtain and use successfully with my S5, I've put together a few PITs and the right firmware for the Galaxy S5 G901F LTE/4G Plus model.
I know it's a fairly old model now, but I just thought I'd help some people out considering most websites offering these files are very slow, or no longer support it.

Note: I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device. Be careful and make sure that you follow trusted tutorials or guides on how to flash your phone.

Google Drive: (FIRMWARE)
Download

Google Drive: (PIT FILES. MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING)
Download

- Please tell me if I've done anything wrong with the packaging of the files. I'm new, but I thought I should provide easy access to some last-resort options in case people were in trouble.

These files can be particularly useful when you've got your phone into a state of not booting up at all, and only allowing you to boot into Download Mode.

You can flash both of these with ODIN, however the latest version never seemed to work for me, so I suggest first trying the new version here, then the older 3.09:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...sions-t2189539

Let me know if I got anything wrong. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XDA XILFY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA XILFY Ad-Free
24th August 2017, 11:52 PM |#2  
Flag Strasbourg
Thanks Meter: 2,056

Donate to Me
More
Thank you so much !!!
15th February 2018, 11:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks alot for the PIT file!
24th April 2018, 07:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. How to use pit file? Thanks
9th February 2019, 12:58 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA XILFY

Since I found them particularly difficult to obtain and use successfully with my S5, I've put together a few PITs and the right firmware for the Galaxy S5 G901F LTE/4G Plus model.
I know it's a fairly old model now, but I just thought I'd help some people out considering most websites offering these files are very slow, or no longer support it.

Note: I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device. Be careful and make sure that you follow trusted tutorials or guides on how to flash your phone.

Google Drive: (FIRMWARE)
Download

Google Drive: (PIT FILES. MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING)
Download

- Please tell me if I've done anything wrong with the packaging of the files. I'm new, but I thought I should provide easy access to some last-resort options in case people were in trouble.

These files can be particularly useful when you've got your phone into a state of not booting up at all, and only allowing you to boot into Download Mode.

You can flash both of these with ODIN, however the latest version never seemed to work for me, so I suggest first trying the new version here, then the older 3.09:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...sions-t2189539

Let me know if I got anything wrong. Thanks.

Hi, i'm new here and to flashing roms etc. so.... Sorry for my noob behaviour but are those links you provided here (firmware + pit file/s ) still available anywhere. I've searched endlessly (it seems) to find firmware for...
Samsung S5 plus (SM-G901F) ... (( EE UK-- i think)) ... Successfully flash several roms but the phone remains stuck in boot loop after Odin 'Pass' on almost every rom ive tried.. . T
The only thing that works is Odin mode so far . After every odin flash same thing... boot loop and cant get into recovery to factory reset.... Any advice or tips so very much appreciated . Thanks.
alcatron
4th May 2019, 11:03 PM |#6  

More
Any chance to share those files again please?

I have an old S5 Plus (SM-G901F) which doesn’t boot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)