[Q] Logo WaterMark on my Galaxy S5 . How to get rid off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jimmythebest

Aug 18, 2009
Hello Friends, I got this Samsung Galaxy S5, its from T-Mobile, and reported as Lost... Seems like the phone was taken from the exhibition part on a Store....

What happen is that there is like a Logo WaterMark on the screen, very very soft, hard to see, but its there saying: rhapsody UNradio

I want to know how to get rid off that please!!...
I did a hard reset, installed a stock rom, and still there!

Thanks in advanced!

waz000000

Dec 11, 2006
leicester
Hello Friends, I got this Samsung Galaxy S5, its from T-Mobile, and reported as Lost... Seems like the phone was taken from the exhibition part on a Store....

What happen is that there is like a Logo WaterMark on the screen, very very soft, hard to see, but its there saying: rhapsody UNradio

I want to know how to get rid off that please!!...
I did a hard reset, installed a stock rom, and still there!

Thanks in advanced!

Im confused you say the phone was reported as lost, by who? are you actually the "legal" owner of this phone?

C2Q

Dec 10, 2011
^ My guess is that he bought a lost/stolen T-Mobile display model hence the screen burn in and logo.

Jimmythebest

Aug 18, 2009
Im confused you say the phone was reported as lost, by who? are you actually the "legal" owner of this phone?

I bought it from a guy, so, I didnt buy it on a store. So, when I check IMEI it says "stolen". You know...

The point is the Logo watermark on the screen. If I put it on download mode there is no watermark, so, I dont know if I need to delete something from the system..

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
I bought it from a guy, so, I didnt buy it on a store. So, when I check IMEI it says "stolen". You know...

The point is the Logo watermark on the screen. If I put it on download mode there is no watermark, so, I dont know if I need to delete something from the system..

Hand it in to your local police. You wont get any help for lost/stolen tech on here - or any help for any illegal activity for that matter.

Thread closed.

Reactions: DarkMidnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hand it in to your local police. You wont get any help for lost/stolen tech on here - or any help for any illegal activity for that matter.

Thread closed.