[q] help me factory reset!

Search This thread

sungjins

Sep 6, 2014
My phone was working perfectly fine this morning and when I got home it got into a boot loop . . .i tried using G900T_FirmwareOnly_NG4.tar with odin but its still boot looped :( can anyone help me? I rooted my phone a while back

Edit: its stuck on logo

Last edited:

sungjins

Sep 6, 2014
its a SM-G900T, i did search everywhere for a guide and all of them havent been working for me. I also couldnt find firmwares. . . if i don't fix my phone i will get beat the hell out of ;(

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
its a SM-G900T, i did search everywhere for a guide and all of them havent been working for me. I also couldnt find firmwares. . . if i don't fix my phone i will get beat the hell out of ;(

If you want to data factory reset just pull the battery, wait 20 seconds and boot into recovery and factory reset.

sungjins

Sep 6, 2014
To be blunt, I don't believe that you did a search. There are hundreds of threads asking and answering this question. And dozens of tutorials and pointers to firmware repositories, not to mention abundant firmware posted in this forum. It would be impossible to miss all of those links if you even came close to (your words) i did search everywhere.

Nevertheless, several people including myself already answered your question which you disregarded. Nor have you provided very much information about your situation, error messages, what keywords you tried to search on or anything else. There are lots of people that are willing to help you here, but if you neither make an effort to describe your situation in detail or spend a few minutes searching that is on you. There is a difference between willing to help you and spoon feeding.

All of the information that you could possibly want is in existing threads. Or even in this thread if you make an effort to describe your situation with a reasonable amount of detail to aid troubleshooting.

im asking for help, not asking you to ***** at me
I've already tried all the recovery mode shizz and odin, but none of them worked. I dont need you to tell me to look up stuff on search, i already have and had 0 - nada luck. And where did you find firmwares posted in forums? instead of yelling at me, help out.

Last edited:

kabloomz

Aug 3, 2007
like i've said i tried those :(

1) Relax and quit panicking...

2) Do you know how to go into Download mode?

3) Goto: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ enter your model in the search box there. Choose the latest FW.

4) Follow these directions:

Model: SM-G900T

Model name: GALAXY S5

Version: Android 4.4.2

Changelist: 2271722

Build date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:13:33 +0000

Product Code: TMB

PDA: G900TUVU1BNG4

CSC: G900TTMB1BNG4

MODEM: G900TUVU1BNG4

Instructions

Extract (unzip) the firmware file
Download Odin v3.09
Extract Odin zip-file
Open Odin v3.09
Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

5) If that doesn't work take it back to Tmobile and tell them it is defective. You have a year warranty.

6) If you are stuck or have tried every single method like you said you did then try responding to those specific threads for specific help. *****ing, moaning, and getting offended like a 12 year old is not gonna get you anywhere. The people on XDA are probably the most helpful people u can find when it comes to your problem. You are asking for FREE help...

Last but not least... Welcome to the internets; nobody cares....