WHAT IS TWRP?
Oh come on, you know what it is - don't try to fool me!
In case you're serious, though...
Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.
It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, and root your device.
You can find the device page here:
There is a download link there, as well as instructions on how to flash it.
I highly recommend using Odin to flash when possible.
You can find a zip containing Odin as well as a link to Samsung's Mobile drivers page here:
- MTP support
- USB Mass Storage support
- Micro SDcard and USB OTG storage support
- f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
- exFAT file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
- NTFS file system support (read, write, format)
- Backup & restore of modem/baseband/firmware (not bootloader!)
- ADB root
- Full SELinux support
- Built in android 6.0 tree
- Samsung encryption is not supported
CONTACT & SUPPORT
You can find us on IRC at #twrp on chat.freenode.net.
You can also post in this thread and I will attempt to answer any questions you may have.
TWRP: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery (android-6.0)
Device tree: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_d...samsung_kccat6 (android-6.0)
Kernel: https://github.com/jcadduono/nethunter_kernel_kccat6 (twrp-6.0)
Gerrit for TWRP: http://gerrit.omnirom.org/
Gerrit for officially supported devices: http://gerrit.twrp.me/
Team Win Recovery Project - Galaxy S5 Plus, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S 5
jcadduono, the Team Win Recovery Project team
Current Stable Version: 3.0.2-0
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-05
Last Updated 2016-07-11