[9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [klte]

Search This thread

Brasscat82

Jul 16, 2014
I'm not sure but I think I'm having more battery drain that I would have on stock rom, note that I close most of the apps with Greenify, I would like to know what's the average draining overnight, cause mine is abysmal
I charge mine before bed and wake up with about 92%.
SOT, needs improvement. It's somewhere in the 2.5-3 hour range.

flurol

Dec 24, 2008
I'm not sure but I think I'm having more battery drain that I would have on stock rom, note that I close most of the apps with Greenify, I would like to know what's the average draining overnight, cause mine is abysmal

My battery drain over night is about 60 percent. And over day I am always running to the next power plug. I have already turn off the gps.

Alex_HH

Mar 1, 2019
Can not update (neither ota nor manually)

OTA update - the update-script says was successful, but Device-Info - RR-version does not changed.
The same with manually update by TWRP (3.2.3.0). Just the kernel version has changed.

Klte, clean installation RR7 20190208 (and tried to update to 20190218 or 20190227. Still the same problem), Magisk 18.1 (also tried without root).

Anyone an idea why?

PS: thanks a lot for this rom. I love it.

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Only issue I've found so far is with substratum. I don't seem to have the option to build&enable, only build and update. Screenshot_20190301-090910_substratum.jpegScreenshot_20190301-002333_substratum.jpeg

Sent from my kltespr using Tapatalk

Math_Apolo

May 13, 2013
Sorry about it but, where can I turn off my notification sounds? I can't find anywhere ... Thanks..

Putshi

Sep 11, 2017
Concerning the FlipFlap app for the smart cover, is there any better app that's close to the original Sview in the Samsung stock rom? I'm not talking about those that uses the proximity sensor, otherwise, is there a way I can at least change the colour of it? I'd rather it be black than blue, or yellow when it's charging

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Only issue I've found so far is with substratum. I don't seem to have the option to build&enable, only build and update.View attachment 4714931View attachment 4714932

Hey man. It's like this in every pie rom right now. It looks like it have OMS support, but you have to restart after choosing build & update, then go to the manager tab and enable them, it works.

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando o Tapatalk

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Hey man. It's like this in every pie rom right now. It looks like it have OMS support, but you have to restart after choosing build & update, then go to the manager tab and enable them, it works.

I had tried that and it didn't seem to work. I would reboot, enable overlays, then reboot again and seemed to get nothing. However, since I usually run the swift black (paid) theme, I bought the new "Swift Installer" from play store and it worked fine without all the rebooting.

Reactions: CStadler

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
I had tried that and it didn't seem to work. I would reboot, enable overlays, then reboot again and seemed to get nothing. However, since I usually run the swift black (paid) theme, I bought the new "Swift Installer" from play store and it worked fine without all the rebooting.

Cool, I use swift black too, best theme ever. I remember I tried this ROM before and it used to work, maybe it's introduced on a new version or Im just mistsken about specific RR7.

What about this app? It works like substratum without substratum?

Last edited:

A7med.7

Oct 25, 2018
Ram Managment is bad !

G900fd
everything working perfect
but i've installed some apps like facebook ,whatsapp,
instagram but only free ram is400 mb!!!
and when i installed aex rom there was 600~700 MB
so please take care of ram and performance :):(

Brasscat82

Jul 16, 2014
G900fd
everything working perfect
but i've installed some apps like facebook ,whatsapp,
instagram but only free ram is400 mb!!!
and when i installed aex rom there was 600~700 MB
so please take care of ram and performance :):(

First off, Facebook, Instagram, and Watsapp all use HUGE amounts of RAM. Perhaps you should simply choose to run lighter programs? Android P has many additional features over N and O that also uses additional memory.

There's nothing wrong with the memory or performance with this rom. If you don't like it, go back to O or buy an iPhone.

The~Skater~187

Nov 4, 2011
Niantic
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
Cool, I use swift black too, best theme ever. I remember I tried this ROM before and it used to work, maybe it's introduced on a new version or Im just mistsken about specific RR7.

What about this app? It works like substratum without substratum?

Yeah, swift installer is swift black with it's own built in version of substratum and with more color customizations you can make. it's still in early development stages, so I'm sure there's going to be a lot more to come. so far I would say though it's worth the $2 through the play store for the app.

Reactions: justjr

Basher_52

Dec 8, 2010
Can't find any info about installing this on top of RR-O-v6.1.0-20180806-klte-Official, is that OK and will it 'update' or do I need a clean install?
The RR-O-v6.1.0 updated the RR-O-v6.0.x I had so that worked and I hope this will too ;)

gunnicom

Apr 30, 2018
Cologne
Did a clean install looks good for first day. Also battery life looks much better than RR6 (came from 5.8.x now).
Bug i found, for now, when i enable "Pie Menu", i am stuck in a reboot loop. Factory reset helped to boot again, did not try to enable it again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery (latest TWRP)
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.
    Flash Magisk after 1st boot(Optional. If you don't see the App, install Magisk Apk)

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
    furkaan28
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2019-01-17

Created 2019-01-17
    Last Updated 2019-04-30
    New update available.
    New update is up
    https://get.resurrectionremix.com/?dir=klte

Todays build is still permissive, but we figured out why enforcing wasnt booting. Next build will be enforcing again. Maybe tomorrow there will be another build :)