[ROM][6.0.1] AOKP MM [Nightly][OFFICIAL][klte, kltespr, kltedv, klteusc]

Search This thread

Essentrix

Apr 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
On kltedv; wipe and clean install. Boot up fine without Gapps - smooth and glitch free until I install any of the above mentioned Gapps. Then a number of FC's ... "setup wizard has stopped" error the first and persistent. Cant do anything on the ROM.
Any way to turn off FC notifications? - have done it in developers options in the past.
Beautiful boot animation BTW!

Last edited:
On kltedv; wipe and clean install. Boot up fine without Gapps - smooth and glitch free until I install any of the above mentioned Gapps. Then a number of FC's ... "setup wizard has stopped" error the first and persistent. Cant do anything on the ROM.
Any way to turn off FC notifications? - have done it in developers options in the past.
Beautiful boot animation BTW!

For problem with gapps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In recovery flash rom (don't reboot) flash gapps and all will be OK (tested by me)
So flash together (rom and gapps) and reboot!
THX

Reactions: Mike3161999

rezik1

Jan 3, 2009
Pomona, CA
For problem with gapps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In recovery flash rom (don't reboot) flash gapps and all will be OK (tested by me)
So flash together (rom and gapps) and reboot!
THX

i tried flashing both at the same time with TWRP recovery and no go.
tried just the rom and it boots up fine, if i flash gapps after, it boots up and then starts FC everything
I tried various versions of the slim gapps and opengapps and none of them are working.

any idea?

Thank you

Last edited:

Essentrix

Apr 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
i tried flashing both at the same time with TWRP recovery and no go.
tried just the rom and it boots up fine, if i flash gapps after, it boots up and then starts FC everything
I tried various versions of the slim gapps and opengapps and none of them are working.

any idea?

Thank you

Same issues here. Only way to avoid fcs at present is no gapps.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

911Guy

Jan 18, 2013
Burnaby, BC
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Is anyone able to direct me to a "Guide" or "How-To" that would teach me how to remove only the BootLoader & Modem from a full firmware? Then repackage it for install via recovery?

Any help would be appreciated!

Essentrix

Apr 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Thank you for a great ROM!!

I Just flashed the 01-26 version and I had the same problem with the Gapps you guys were talking about.

SO I wanted to let you know that I flashed A-GAPPS 6.0.1 and everything worked great with no FC whatsoever. :)

Thanks for that heads up. Downloaded and works now for me as well.
ROM seems to run smooth and fast. Nice work developers...
One bug - FC when trying to add tiles to pull down notification drawer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cospalet

Jul 9, 2015
houma
Running kltespr for two days with a gapps. No SMS with the stock messaging app using textra instead. No FCS editing tiles.

Hi there nice rom !
Install the rom (working OK) question ?
how to delete or to add something in system (media-sound) I try with FX but no success !
the root is present but (the system is read only) ? why ?
THX

c5a6513ef60a06ed6ba601d88d740790.jpg

178fb287f664b56b4ef57983868de199.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokp-logo-large.png

AOKP-ANDROID OPEN KANG PROJECT

What is AOKP?

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP ?

We were waiting for when you'd ask this.

There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default). Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware. You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS, from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom. And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?

Downloads

Instructions

Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Cache
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Gapps
    Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][6.0.1] AOKP MM [Nightly][OFFICIAL][klte, kltespr, kltedv, klteusc], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    hiowa93, PippoX3
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-02-10

Created 2016-01-15
    Last Updated 2016-08-03
    Reserved

For Screenshoots thank too @ishubhamsingh
    I just pulled right now all CM updates for KLTE Devices and pushed it to AOKP. My test Build work fine , so next Nightlies will build correctly
    All updates from CM got merged to device today the next build should be building.
    aokp klte Nougat Unofficial !!!!!!
    android 7.1 !!!!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767118443