Delete

Search This thread

ajox

Whenever I'm in a call, the screen turns black but the touchscreen is still working, moving icons, toggling knobs, etc etc
I remember having this in other custom roms since kit kat lol

Fixed that behaviour by installing ggl Phone app from Playstore. Not really the best solution caus the phone app that comes with bliss has call recording included. But temporarily it is okay. If i want to record anything i can reactivate it.

ajox

Memory usage after fresh install with gapps nano (also few updates and 7 apps / one additional service running)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-212159.jpg
    Screenshot_20200218-212159.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

signupstuffid

Oct 16, 2010
Verizon via Pix Wireless MVNO
Edit: Figured out that it is my micro SD card having issues. Please disregard.

Is this ROM compatible with the 900V? I downloaded, verified MD5 hash, attempted flash from SD card, but keep getting 'Updater process ended with Error 7', right after the step where TWRP does the 'Checking for Digest file' step.

I followed what I thought might fix the problem by editing the updater-script file in the following location,( META-INF/com/google/android/) as described in the post below.

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/help/updater-process-error-7-upgrading-s5-t3589449

But now I get an Error 6.

I have used this phone with no problems on Oreo based CdDroid, and Pie based Ressurection Remix ROMs.
I'm using TWRP 3.3.1-0 to flash the file for klte linked in first post.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Rahbar11

Oct 15, 2019
Last time when I flashed this rom I found that lawnchair was not compatible with applied fonts. Is it compatible now? There wasn't any option for style and wallpaper. Is it there now?

Louis1977

New build is up..

Changelog:
• Bump up to Bliss v12.4
• Edge light improvements (lot of **** added)
• Oos ripple effect
• Remove oos accent color
• styles and wallpapers in blissify now
• Accent font icon pack customisations moved to blissify
• Vpn footer layout mess fixed
• Vpn footer can be hidden now in expanded quick Settings Found under blissify> statusbar> system icons> show security footer , disable this
• Media artwork blur level under lockscreen improved , can now be set to 0, useable for all album art filters
• Lot of themepicker improvements
• Many under the hood fixes.
• Remove duplicate preferences in Settings
• Add many more fonts
• New fonts can be used for clocks and date
• Selinux now is enforcing
• Many More Changes Here And There

Regards,
Louis1977

Last edited by a moderator:

trulyparis

Flashed but ROM stuck on boot animation. Tried different gapps and followed instructions on first page but no luck. The only way I have managed to get it working was by flashing a kernel as well.

Now its booted and I must say a big improvement on last update. Thanks for the update.

Maybe you need to look at why it's not booting when flashing just the ROM,gapps and Magisk.

G900F

Skerleton

Feb 6, 2019
This is how I got the ROM to boot

By flashing in this order - ROM, open gapps 10 nano 20200225, Magisk and 20200223 Tuned kernel.

It is a known issue/bug.

yeah..i installed with this kernel..booted..thanks..but found 2 problems in this update...AOD not working and Chrome freezes every 2-3 mins of surfing..and need to restart it(((

trulyparis

yeah..i installed with this kernel..booted..thanks..but found 2 problems in this update...AOD not working and Chrome freezes every 2-3 mins of surfing..and need to restart it(((

It seems that Chrome freezes and crashes. As a workaround Samsung internet is a good alternative (unless someone else can suggest a better one..I'm all ears or all eyes in this case). In terms of AOD sorry I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can shed some light on this. In saying that for a Bliss ROM in such early stages I personally think it runs great but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New build is up..

Changelog:
    • Bump up to Bliss v12.4
    • Edge light improvements (lot of **** added)
    • Oos ripple effect
    • Remove oos accent color
    • styles and wallpapers in blissify now
    • Accent font icon pack customisations moved to blissify
    • Vpn footer layout mess fixed
    • Vpn footer can be hidden now in expanded quick Settings Found under blissify> statusbar> system icons> show security footer , disable this
    • Media artwork blur level under lockscreen improved , can now be set to 0, useable for all album art filters
    • Lot of themepicker improvements
    • Many under the hood fixes.
    • Remove duplicate preferences in Settings
    • Add many more fonts
    • New fonts can be used for clocks and date
    • Selinux now is enforcing
    • Many More Changes Here And There

Regards,
    Louis1977
    Make some updates pls.. because its the best Android 10 rom
    new build BlissOS 12.5 is up :good:
    Bliss ROM 12.7

Bliss ROM 12.7 -20200507| 10 Q
    Changelog:
    * May Security patch
    * New AOSPA Volume dialog
    * Expanded volume panel overhaul
    * Make icon spacing more equal on statusbar
    * fix npe in powershare tile
    * Align date widget for type clock
    * Add padding to date widget for type clock
    * Adb over network tile improvements
    * Network traffic improvements
    * Add New Gallery
    * Add VinylMusicPlayer
    * Add smartpack kernel manager
    * Add Kernel Boeffla Sound (Headphone Gain control && Speaker Gain Control)
    * Selinux Enforcing

Best Regards
    Louis1977
    Update 12.7..:good: