[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread

bytes2bits

Sep 22, 2008
Anybody been able to get SMS working on Sprint yet? I see several posts from others discussing an issue with SMS sending, but no real solutions that allow me to send/receive from my normal phone #. G900P. Incoming seems to be OK so far (all I've gotten is the Google 2-step text for activation). I'm open to alternative apps, but need to be able to send/receive from my own #.
You can install an sms app called Yaata and set it to automatically send ALL sms as mms (it's one of the configuration options in the app). This is a temporary workaround until the issue is resolved and works quite well.

Reactions: Curtex and emike09

vitya

Mar 18, 2009
Hello. I have an issue with service. If I toggle airplane mode everything works fine while I use internet but as soon as I put my phone to sleep and don't use it for a while I lose data and the only way to get it back is to toggle the airplane mode. I have changed the APN settings manually. I am using the Verizon variant with unlocked bootloader which is unlocked on Cricket Wireless. Any advice? Thank you

noratroll

Apr 25, 2016
Berlin
Hello. I have an issue with service. If I toggle airplane mode everything works fine while I use internet but as soon as I put my phone to sleep and don't use it for a while I lose data and the only way to get it back is to toggle the airplane mode. I have changed the APN settings manually. I am using the Verizon variant with unlocked bootloader which is unlocked on Cricket Wireless. Any advice? Thank you
You might try another modem to flash. There is an URL mentioned in this or another S5 thread. Cannot look for it at the moment ...

Requiemmg

Sep 14, 2011
Hi, I have the current RR ROM installed on my G900F and I enjoy it very much. Only one thing, the camera flash is not working properly in Google and Open Camera app - it WORKS, but the flash is flashing a second before the picture is actually taken - so it stays dark. Any solution to that?

AndreAkaNick

Jan 21, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170203-111603.png
    Screenshot_20170203-111603.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 314

sad47051

Feb 8, 2016
london
I am using klte duos g900fd and after flashing gapps its make my device reboot again and again its just startup for 2 second and then again reboot please fix this bug ..........

nialloshea

Aug 23, 2016
I am using klte duos g900fd and after flashing gapps its make my device reboot again and again its just startup for 2 second and then again reboot please fix this bug ..........
Thats happening to me too, on G-900f. It's happening on RR, Crdroid, Lineage, every nougat ROM. Had to go back to cm13 with October security update :(

furkaan28

Sep 4, 2014
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You have to search in this thread bro.. Use old gapps like 10th january

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Thats happening to me too, on G-900f. It's happening on RR, Crdroid, Lineage, every nougat ROM. Had to go back to cm13 with October security update :(
Look at my post above

sad47051

Feb 8, 2016
london
You have to search in this thread bro.. Use old gapps like 10th january

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Look at my post above

BUt where the list of gapps date its just have option to select 7.1 arm where's the date option bro

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Yup same in lineage too that bug i dont know whats that boring its just sucks

analdemon

Feb 3, 2017

For me, flashing older gapps helped. Firstly I flashed the ROM, turned it on, set it up AND THEN I flashed gapps. I used gapps from 17th January, cause that's the release date of this ROM. Everything worked well, smooth, fine and dandy. It may work for you as well.
BUT THEN -

This has just started today. random reboots.

i have no idea why
Same here. When I put my phone on charge, it started rebooting randomly. When I turned it on, the only thing I got was "RessurectionRemix is starting" as if it just updated by itself. Every app was just like after the update (I had to login again), settings were blank, I couldn't turn data transfer on. Everything went to s*it. It started freezing or rebooting, even if left alone. Now it doesn't work. I tried wiping everything to factory settings and reflashing it again, but it simply doesn't work. Reboots after flashing gapps. Same with Lineage or any other rom. I had to go back to Marshmallow. Anyone got any ideas ?

scrawnyb

Jun 23, 2008
Mechanicsburg, PA
It is rooted. I thought the OP said it required an unlocked bootloader. Her S5 has the Toshiba chip which can't be unlocked. Does this ROM not need that unlocked?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty much guaranteed that Bootloader unlock required because this is LineageOS (formerly CM), which is not a modification of TouchWiz.

You might be able to flash custom TW ROMs, but not one that's entirely different like this. If I recall, the key is the kernel has to stay in-tact.

Sorry! I hate the whole locked bootloader BS. That's why I haven't gotten a new phone yet - haven't phone anything with better specs that can be unlocked and doesn't cost $400+.

Rocthrower

Oct 30, 2015
I apologize if this has been covered, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm running RR on one phone, and Lineage on another. On the RR phone, with the Pixel Launcher, when I long-press on an app, I don't have the "App Info" option at the top of the screen. I only have "Uninstall" or "Cancel". Is there any way to get "Application Info" to display? I use this somewhat frequently, and it's much easier then going to Settings>App.

analdemon

Feb 3, 2017
I apologize if this has been covered, but I can't seem to find an answer. I'm running RR on one phone, and Lineage on another. On the RR phone, with the Pixel Launcher, when I long-press on an app, I don't have the "App Info" option at the top of the screen. I only have "Uninstall" or "Cancel". Is there any way to get "Application Info" to display? I use this somewhat frequently, and it's much easier then going to Settings>App.

If I remember correctly, Nova Launcher added the option for me

Top Liked Posts