[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread

Emazed

Oct 22, 2013
Yup it happens to me as well. The screen just fails to turn on on the first try sometimes. A lot of people's phones have this issue. It's just that our screens have been damaged. So I don't think that the dev could do anything about it.

Might be the screen ribbon is loose,happened to me.Just take it to a phone tech & get it checked.

Nope, definitely not. I literally never had it until I flashed this rom. Now I have it. not a massive problem and rarely happens but just thought I'd let the dev know. When the screen glitches out ect, tapping on part of the "glitched" effect returns it to normal. Definitely software... I'll try screenshot next time it happens. :)

swiftbones74

Mar 13, 2017
Taos New Mexico
Nope, definitely not. I literally never had it until I flashed this rom. Now I have it. not a massive problem and rarely happens but just thought I'd let the dev know. When the screen glitches out ect, tapping on part of the "glitched" effect returns it to normal. Definitely software... I'll try screenshot next time it happens. :)

This dev has left us a long time ago as, he got a new phone and RR official is Oreo now. If you want to stay on Nougat with way more up to date security patches try this.

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/unified-development/rom-rr-n-5-8-5-t3815397/post77052244

Or if you want official RR Oreo try link below but I don't think you will get any help from the dev here.

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/uni...rrection-remix-os-6-0-0-t3762443/post75867182

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Startw

Dec 29, 2018
My sim card contact are not showing for some reason.
When i go to import contacts, there is no option for sim contacts. Data and phone call/ text msgs are working well tho.
Anyone? please help me out with this issue. Other than that the rom is perfect.
My device is klte/G900f. Thanks.

funeralplanner

Oct 1, 2010
Need some help please. It has been several years since installing this ROM. I'm now trying to activate the phone for my young son to use. It is a sprint 900p and it currently has RR-N-v5.8.4-20170812-kltespr-official. For some reason I can't get the phone to program the new number and data and profile update. Just need someone to point me in the right direction. Using Team Win Recover 3.1.0-1 currently on Android 7.1.2

Last edited:
Need some help please. It has been several years since installing this ROM. I'm now trying to activate the phone for my young son to use. It is a sprint 900p and it currently has RR-N-v5.8.4-20170812-kltespr-official. For some reason I can't get the phone to program the new number and data and profile update. Just need someone to point me in the right direction. Using Team Win Recover 3.1.0-1 currently on Android 7.1.2
Does it detect the new simcard? Is the new simcard issued from sprint?

yeahman45

Dec 26, 2010
Any recommendation of kernel and settings to increase battery life? While performance is quite superb on this rom, battery life is very very poor.... I bought a new oem battery start of this year. I had much much better battery life with stock rom(but performance was quite aweful)...

Top Liked Posts