Mashad
Here it is

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 466

zippychimp

Jul 5, 2009
So I just installed 5.8.3 (from 4/15/17) on my Sprint KLTE. Prelim observations:
Good:
- Signal strength more stable
- Still testing impact on battery and speed, but both seem improved

Bad:
- SMS still not working. Have to use the MMS workaround using Yaata. Hope the upcoming version fixes it.
- At first, it looked like screen flickering was finally fixed. Thought it was a hardware problem, but it's clearly software. Then in a few hours after update, the problem returned.
- VoLTE still not working

Last edited:

scrawnyb

Jun 23, 2008
Mechanicsburg, PA

jeiem21

Dec 4, 2013
Manila
Great and minimalistic rom, just installed v5.8.3 on my G900FD, all working so far including SMS, LTE for both sim cards, Calls, Restore/Backup from Titanium. :)

Now experimenting on Subtratum themes. :)

Is there a way to put the signal icons and wifi icon to the left? I have viewed the setting, but I cannot see if there's a way? Thanks.

Last edited:

kerek46

Mar 24, 2013
İzmir

Dirty Flasher

Apr 3, 2017
Bad:
- SMS still not working. Have to use the MMS workaround using Yaata. Hope the upcoming version fixes it.
- At first, it looked like screen flickering was finally fixed. Thought it was a hardware problem, but it's clearly software. Then in a few hours after update, the problem returned.
- VoLTE still not working

If you look through the thread, you'll see that;
- SMS is working fine for most people so maybe it's a carrier or app issue rather than a ROM issue.
-Most people aren't having issues with flickering screens so maybe it's a hardware issue rather than a ROM issue, and
-The dev has stated clearly and unequivocally that he has no intention of adding VoLTE support so, again, it's not that the ROM isn't working.

I've been using the latest version since it came out and it has been smooth, fast and basically flawless.

SMS works fine. Signal for phone and data are strong and consistent. GPS locks fast and is spot on accurate. ExtSD works perfectly without having to format it. UI is crisp, responsive and stable. Substratum works perfectly. Battery life is very good. Everything I've tried works fine so if people are having problems, maybe they might consider, given the same software is working perfectly for lots of others, that maybe, possibly, they've overlooked something. Dirty flash? Gapps? Custom kernel? Rogue apps? Trying to flash superSU over Magisk? Maybe their phone has been dropped once too often?

All I'm saying is there's clearly plenty of evidence that the ROM in and of itself is not necessarily the problem. :cowboy:

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900I using XDA Labs

Brasscat82

Jul 16, 2014
klteusc423:
-Smoother performance
-Heads up is now working
-Charging speed seems higher (could be my configurations)

Weather still will not show on the lock screen or status bar.
Is there anyone with some insight to this?

kahran

May 31, 2012
Kent, OH
Since the switch to using LineageOS, I have been unable to send mail from my Exchange/Office 365 account. Every other mail account works just fine. Has anyone run into anything like this?

Cicileo

Sep 22, 2015
Milan
Good rom... battery seems ok... only point... the camera... I tryed different kind of thrd part app but nothing is good as the one from Samsung...

If I could find a good camera... I will came back here.

Very good ROM, bettere than the official lineage!

Daniel5161

Dec 27, 2016
mexikoedi.github.io
Good rom... battery seems ok... only point... the camera... I tryed different kind of thrd part app but nothing is good as the one from Samsung...

If I could find a good camera... I will came back here.

Very good ROM, bettere than the official lineage!

Yes the camera are bad but its not the problem of the camera app or rom. This is a problem of AOSP. This and other AOSP roms based on AOSP and AOSP has not good camera driver. If you want good camera than go to stock rom or a rom that based on stock rom. I hope that I helped you.

droidian5

Feb 2, 2017
A quick read of the OP will answer your question clearly! Have fun flashing!

SM-900V | RR-N-v5.8.3-20170415-kltevzw-Official

Top Liked Posts