[ROM][7.1.2_r36][DEC-31]Resurrection Remix N KLTE[5.8.5][klte+variants]

Search This thread

dezzo77

Apr 25, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Galaxy S5
I just updated to the 5/18 build and Slim Recents is behaving differentlly when I press the Recents button.

Instead of one tap to open Recents and another tap to close it, the second tap takes me instead to a previously used app and I have to tap a couple more times to close the Recents menu and return to my active app.

Is there a way to toggle it back to a simple open/close setup? Can't find the setting anywhere.

I have hardware buttons disabled and onscreen Navbar enabled.

ariel5zal

May 28, 2015
4k video works on klte 900f.using pixel camera port v8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170527-150127.jpg
    Screenshot_20170527-150127.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot_20170527-150147.jpg
    Screenshot_20170527-150147.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 272

unibombz

Nov 11, 2011
Guitardedhero"s version working fine with SELinux set to enforcing and superSU installed instead of Magisk. I think I've detailed it in an earlier post.

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900I using XDA Labs

Thank you for the follow-up. I will am already running superSU so that's a plus. I will have to track down this V4A Mod you're using with the current RR-N build. I would really like to get that working again.

This was the one I used back on RR-M
Audio Mod : https://xdaforums.com/nexus-6/themes-apps/viper4android-t2952137

ONLY bug I can find so far with the ROM is the 'weather service' I can not get the weather in the status bar, nor on the lock screen. It cannot find location. It worked once, but then stopped working.

Other then that the ROM is EXCELLENT, feels like a new phone coming from RR-M

X-Sakyo

Sep 15, 2014
Lyon
Hi all :D

I'm on RR-N 5.8.1, and i don't know if it's useful to flash 5.8.3 version. There are good updates or features ?

Thanks guys ! :eek:

drifterHUN

Jan 12, 2016
Vecsés
OnePlus 6
System UI

Hello guys. I have a problem with the System UI in the latest build. Sometimes force closes itself and I can't reopen it. My solution was the reinstall system and Gapps and clear dalvik and normal cache but i don't want to use this method every day or every two days. My question was the next: Does anyone know a better solution for this bug? Thank You for the answer and have a nice day to everyone. :)

Dirty Flasher

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you for the follow-up. I will am already running superSU so that's a plus. I will have to track down this V4A Mod you're using with the current RR-N build. I would really like to get that working again.

ONLY bug I can find so far with the ROM is the 'weather service' I can not get the weather in the status bar, nor on the lock screen. It cannot find location. It worked once, but then stopped working.

I uninstall the weather rubbish because why drain the battery and use data to get information i can get looking out the window? So I can't help you with that.

I tried to PM you a copy of the V4A I'm using but there's no option to attach a file to PMs in this app so look for ViPER4Android 2.5.0.5_guitardedhero.zip or something like that. I think there are versions for superSU and Magisk.

Sent from my Samsung SM-G900I using XDA Labs

ariel5zal

May 28, 2015

try this

Attachments

• ViPER4Arise+2.5.0.5-1.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 38

mario24601

Oct 1, 2008
Anyone else having Amazon app crash on latest build? Has become unusable for me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

unibombz

Nov 11, 2011
Great ROM
blue tooth is flaky
Weather (lock screen and status bar) not working

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts