FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Finding the perfect case for the Galaxy S6 Edge

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Email Thread
When searching for the right case for your smartphone, try to remember, useability over style. It will save you a lot of headache.

7th December 2015, 08:22 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I get an Arielle case for the edge and this case has got the protection I needed for my phone. The past case I had was a standard hard black PLASTIC cover. Wasn't worth a darn. It chipped first time I dropped it and has really bad scraps. NOT WITH THIS CASE. The Arielle Galaxy case is quite different. I've already dropped and it held up just fine. The case is part plastic but feels like a rubber has been added. It's softer and flexible. You can bend it back and forth. Also you can twist it some. Phone fits perfect and just snaps in place. All the openings and buttons are correct and push smoothly. Wipes down easy with damp rag.

The color of case is an attractive teal. (I call it teal) it's for sure different than most phone case color choose I've seen. Then it has cut outs on it with the black from inside of case showing through that. It makes it look like leather stitching. Neat design the way it's been done. I do like the case and recommend purchase."
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B012ODTV5K

10th December 2015, 02:45 PM |#3  

More
I'm looking for a really heavy-armored case because I'm really clumsy and I don't want my phone to suffer any damage.
amazon /gp/product/B0107TKTRC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_titl e_1&smid=A2TC20AZJ9EOK8

I came across this one ( Armor King Metal Aluminium case ) and I love the aspect of it ( really looks awesome ) and from the reviews I read most people like it.
Anyone bought this ? I'm looking forward to buying it soon.
11th December 2015, 05:00 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Richmond, Va.

Donate to Me
More
A flip case, pouch case or wallet case protects the screen from ever being cracked. I've owned a smartphone since 2003 and always used one of those 3 and never broke the screen, even before Gorilla Glass.
12th December 2015, 11:01 PM |#5  
Flag Schwabach

More
I bought se original Samsung flip case. One day later I accidentaly droppt the phone from a table -> display broken.
Now I'm using a rubber case.
17th December 2015, 03:43 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Samsung Case
I think Caseology Wavelength Series Case is the good choice for Samsung S6 Edge
22nd December 2015, 01:07 PM |#7  

More
I bought a Ballistic Tough jacket case... still waiting for it to come, but yet on youtube it looks great and does what it should
23rd December 2015, 03:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think Slim armor is a good case
23rd December 2015, 07:36 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
1 vouch for the spigen thin fit case. Very comfortable to hold, great design, and it also provide protection for ur phone. yet very grippy.. but there is a draw back.. since it grippy. If u put the case on a dusty surface, it will pick up some dust.
23rd December 2015, 09:42 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I received a case for my S6 edge. When I opened this package I had no idea it was gonna be this phone case (the box is amazingly high quality and very well done). It resembles the packaging of a fancy bracelet/necklace - kudos on the box gus.
This is a very high quality samsung galaxy s6 edge case it fits the phone superbly all the cutouts are done very professionally all the buttons are in the right place.
I especially like the 2 in 1 it adds a bit of quality to the case the metal looks very classy it has the name turata embodied into the metal plate and four bolts in each corner.
Overall I am extremely impressed with this case from turata the quality is excellent it fits brilliantly what else fo you need.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0177UAB54/
Turata S6 edge case
Turata S6 edge case
Turata S6 edge case
Turata S6 edge case
The Following User Says Thank You to Glaxaymixc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Glaxaymixc Ad-Free
25th December 2015, 10:43 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud369

I bought a Ballistic Tough jacket case... still waiting for it to come, but yet on youtube it looks great and does what it should

I got the case yesterday and it fits perfectly!
Comfortable and cheap! Many on the net say it protected their phones...still haven't dropped mine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)