FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How do I ROOT a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925-VVRS4DRB1

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By full10, Junior Member on 28th April 2018, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ive looked everywhere for this version after I got it back from Samsung Galaxy repair in Texas and I just can't seem to find it so I know the correct procedure for the rooting. Please help.
 
 
1st October 2018, 08:49 PM |#2  
SpyderPalo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by full10

Ive looked everywhere for this version after I got it back from Samsung Galaxy repair in Texas and I just can't seem to find it so I know the correct procedure for the rooting. Please help.

I imagine you are on the latest Nougat since we can't stop the upgrade/update... Rooting was only available on older versions like 5.1.1 Lollipop.
5th October 2018, 02:05 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPalo

I imagine you are on the latest Nougat since we can't stop the upgrade/update... Rooting was only available on older versions like 5.1.1 Lollipop.

Well I've since moved on to my old version Samsung Galaxy S4 rooted SM 1545 PP and I'm having problems with the bootloader even though it is rooted what should I do
5th October 2018, 04:31 PM |#4  
SpyderPalo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by full10

Well I've since moved on to my old version Samsung Galaxy S4 rooted SM 1545 PP and I'm having problems with the bootloader even though it is rooted what should I do

Are you asking about your S4?? or the S6edge on verizon?
I have no knowledge of the S4.
5th October 2018, 05:29 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPalo

Are you asking about your S4?? or the S6edge on verizon?
I have no knowledge of the S4.

The S4. I figure it's a better device to start with than bricking my S6 Edge. Lol. I can't free up the bootloader on the S4 though I got it rooted but bootloader isnt unlocked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes