FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

G925F S6 Edge unknown baseband problem any solution

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By sharrymz, Junior Member on 26th October 2017, 09:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
G925F S6 Edge unknown baseband problem and no imei.

i flash fimware via smart switch but still the same any solution please .
 
 
27th October 2017, 01:22 AM |#2  
joecool666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrymz

G925F S6 Edge unknown baseband problem and no imei.

i flash fimware via smart switch but still the same any solution please .

try flappys thread more info needed.https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...hread-t3078841
28th October 2017, 06:27 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
your link didn't work for me its a official stock firmware link.

I already flash via smart switch latest firmware.
28th October 2017, 11:42 AM |#4  
callumbr1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 686
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrymz

your link didn't work for me its a official stock firmware link.

I already flash via smart switch latest firmware.

You have corrupted your efs. Very hard to revive. Try flashing the original firmware via odin.
28th October 2017, 07:26 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I flash the original firmware via z3x but same problem.

I solve the problem with z3x with some files.
27th May 2018, 12:48 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrymz

I flash the original firmware via z3x but same problem.

I solve the problem with z3x with some files.

how did you solve this problem?
8th April 2019, 06:28 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrymz

I flash the original firmware via z3x but same problem.

I solve the problem with z3x with some files.

how you solved this problem.. i have same issue, please help me
11th April 2019, 10:48 PM |#8  
callumbr1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 686
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealParticle

how you solved this problem.. i have same issue, please help me

Flash combination ROM can fix it. Or flash efs and nv_data.bin file with zx3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes