FORUMS

Samsung SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge DRK Patch 7.0 Nougat

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By vesel79, Junior Member on 11th April 2017, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have SM-G925F with DRK problem, after ODIN upgrade of 6.0.1 and 7.0 stuck in boot loop on recovery mode (dm-verity verification failed/need to check drk first).
I found solution only for 6.0.1 with custom kernel and the phone is working perfectly.
(drive.google.com/file/d/0B7MNcHK68wHZaDdqRUY4c0xCM00/view)
Does anyone has a solution for Nougat 7.0 SM-G925F etc Custom Kernel 7.0 Fix, Skip/Patch DRK, Fix Error DRK - bootloop recovery!, FIx Check Dm-fail .....
The Following User Says Thank You to vesel79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vesel79 Ad-Free
27th May 2017, 04:58 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hey man can you help me??? i need the file to fix (dm-verity verification failed/need to check drk first) that you have use on 6.0.1 plss i rreally need it thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben Z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ben Z Ad-Free
27th May 2017, 05:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Z

hey man can you help me??? i need the file to fix (dm-verity verification failed/need to check drk first) that you have use on 6.0.1 plss i rreally need it thanks

Sure, here is Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.41 MB, 29744 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to vesel79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vesel79 Ad-Free
8th June 2017, 02:35 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesel79

Shure, here is Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar

can you tell me how to use this? I have the exact same error
The Following User Says Thank You to crukx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crukx Ad-Free
8th June 2017, 04:22 PM |#5  
callumbr1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 692
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crukx

can you tell me how to use this? I have the exact same error

Flash the zip through TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to callumbr1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift callumbr1 Ad-Free
8th June 2017, 08:57 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crukx

can you tell me how to use this? I have the exact same error

For 6.0.1 - Put your S6 Edge in download mode, flash with Odin with Stock FW, then if you have bootloop and error like "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first" put again in download mode, again flash with Odin Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar which will skip / bypass "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first"

For 7.0 - Flash stock 7.0 with Odin, instal TWRP for correct model and Instal Magisk which will root and skip "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first"

I hope will help.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vesel79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vesel79 Ad-Free
9th June 2017, 05:51 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I never installed any custom Rom. just rooted it for Linux purposes. now I didn't get ota updates hence uprooted using super su. so can I directly flash the file with Odin?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crukx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crukx Ad-Free
9th June 2017, 07:50 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crukx

I never installed any custom Rom. just rooted it for Linux purposes. now I didn't get ota updates hence uprooted using super su. so can I directly flash the file with Odin?

Yes Odin, It's work for stock FW (tested), but after flashing Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar the phone will be rooted without superuser and you won't receive OTA updates anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vesel79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vesel79 Ad-Free
4th February 2018, 09:54 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I inatalled android 7.0 on my g925f and soon after he process, it asked me to install the DRK. How can I bypass his problem?
4th February 2018, 07:25 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencio Mamhica

I inatalled android 7.0 on my g925f and soon after he process, it asked me to install the DRK. How can I bypass his problem?

Sorry, I don't know, so far for 7.0 i was not found any patch .. fix ... bypass for DRK problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to vesel79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vesel79 Ad-Free
3rd January 2019, 01:38 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Worked like a Charm
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesel79

For 6.0.1 - Put your S6 Edge in download mode, flash with Odin with Stock FW, then if you have bootloop and error like "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first" put again in download mode, again flash with Odin Kernel_G925F_fix_DRK_error.tar which will skip / bypass "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first"

For 7.0 - Flash stock 7.0 with Odin, instal TWRP for correct model and Instal Magisk which will root and skip "dm-verity verification failed / need to check drk first"

I hope will help.

Thank you sooo much, even though i still have imei issues, this helped me bypass drk issues for 7.0. Im not giving up now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes