Hey guys, I just finished up my QuickLaunch Feed for the Galaxy S6 Edge! This is shown when you do the back and forth touch motion on the edge while the screen is off. It does exactly what it says in the title--allows you to set your own applications to display in the Feed, which you can then launch, all while the screen is still off.
4/30 -Fixed Bugs. --Error when enabling without having any apps selected. --Some apps causing feed to stop loading. --***please uninstall the old version first***
- Display Your Own Applications
- Feed Updates as Soon as You Change The List
- Automatically Launches Application (Turns On Screen if Lockscreen Enabled, then after Unlocked Launches it)
- You Might Have to Turn the Phone On and Off After Enabling it (I've had this issue for other feeds, too)
Try and add items to the QuickLaunch list before you enable it... I think I smashed it, but still.
- ***Please uninstall the old version first!!!***
QuickLaunch Feed For Galaxy S6 Edge, Device Specific App for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Current Stable Version: v1.2
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-30
Last Updated 2015-04-30