Best Galaxy S6 Case

Search This thread

Aria.A97

Nov 23, 2013
Well it's delayed but here are my own pics of the Spigen tough armour case

View attachment 3825423
View attachment 3825424
View attachment 3825425

Which brings me onto my newly purchased ultra hybrid spigen case in slate with clear back :)

View attachment 3825428
View attachment 3825429
View attachment 3825430
View attachment 3825431

The hybrid case comes with like a rear screen protector designed primarily to stop smudging of the glass to the clear back casing so it's a bonus bit of protection should I decide to go caseless... Unlikely though!!

I swear I do not work for or review Soigen cases although I've got enough to do so haha!!
I have Tough Armor now, slim armor looks slippery.

I wanna change my cover cause this is too bulky for my. Does slim armor fully protect camera?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jr866gooner

Jun 24, 2011
Suffolk
I have Tough Armor now, slim armor looks slippery.

I wanna change my cover cause this is too bulky for my. Does slim armor fully protect camera?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hello,

I would say the slim protects the camera just as well as the tough. I feel both are actually fairly slippery. If I were to choose actually I'd rather the hybrid I have simply because this isn't as slippery. Granted its not as bulky but it is still sturdy and does also protect the camera.

On the plus side it also shows of my nice blue s6 but in a subtle manner.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aria.A97

Feribox

Jan 3, 2014
Budapest
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Hi!

Anyone here using the official protective cover in "corall" color? I can't tell from the pictures, is it red or rather pink? I'd appreciate a pic on a black modell as well.

PuiaAndrei

Nov 16, 2011
I got the Caseology for my S6 , and for my wife S6 edge.
They are looking / feeling good and protects the entire metal frame.

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 699

jr866gooner

Jun 24, 2011
Suffolk
Any experience with Rinke cases here? I've just ordered a Rinke exact fit case for my S6 for light use around the home and this is first I've strayed from Spigen on my S6. (A named brand anyway!)

sidrx

Jan 2, 2013
Well it's delayed but here are my own pics of the Spigen tough armour case

I've got the spigen tough armour as well (in the gold colour) and absolutely love it.
I've literally thrown my phone around, taken it to work sites, treated it like absolute crap and never had a problem.
The case is perfectly suitable to how I treat my phone

Reactions: jr866gooner

jr866gooner

Jun 24, 2011
Suffolk
Well I couldn't help myself.. I went for the rinke slim! Pictures below.

c54b64da19df6994154c4bab57a324ac.jpg

6cc9fa24106670e9181956c745016407.jpg

f340fd3eac91df3f703362566d32e18d.jpg

2b0cc45d3802dd57b075f68aede9b4df.jpg

2e0fd14d46ec0bf466ca5503be276a57.jpg

I really wanted it for around the home and office. I like to have my tough cases for such occasions but will keep is one for not so active activities.

Its grippy and really nice to hold! Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Daanmannetje

Aug 11, 2007
Utrecht
I went for a sticky case. It doesn't add much to the thickness of the device, and it is cool to stick your phone to the windows (great for timelapses), car dashboard or kitchen tiles.

Firaristt

Apr 16, 2011
İstanbul
Is this the case you want? I have this one. Does not turn yellow because the edges are dark. The edges are soft and the back is hard.
61VAt4VcUtL._SL1000_.jpg
Do you still using S6 with that case? If you do, does it's color still same as day first? I have clear one, now it's color is between green-brown on the sides. And I'm looking for a new one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Design Skin for me. Personally think it makes the prettiest case among all

Seriously, stop spamming. You work for Design Skin cases. Stop acting like you're one of the users. You offer false review to sell your cheap offbrand plastic cases.
    Don't pollute XDA with your type of garbage.
    UAG is the best case you can get for S6.

If you want your phone to look like a tank instead of a slim piece of art.
    GO FOR SLIDER CASE~!!! Slider case is the best case ever~~!! I have one red slider case made by Desgin Skin Inc. I bought on Amazon! Slider Case is super cool!

Don't trust this guy's recommendations. He spams around forums advertising the crap "design skin" cases. This guy's reviews are fakes.
    I'm totally thrown between the Spigen NEO HYBRID METAL and the Spigen NEO HYBRID. I love the design of the NEO HYBRID(the NEO HYBRID METALL looks to industrial for me), but i'm not sure if the NEO HYBRID will give enough protection. Isn't the poly-carbonate frame likely to break on an drop? Which one of the two would you guys recommend?

I had the metal one and it is a pain to get off, I actually broken the flimsy metal bumper trying to take it off. Now I have the neo hybrid polycarbonate and I have dropped it from about 4 feet on to tile and it protected the phone just fine. You couldn't even tell where it fell. It didn't break the frame.
    Video from Orzly

Nice case, looks quite similar to the spigen case, is there any youtube videos of S6 cases that anyone could find? It would be interesting to see how it pairs up next to the Samsung S5 and see what sort of changes have been made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28W_Tpj2lj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gm4thkTq6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqSNMaayHHE

Hope the above video's help to give you a idea of the size of the phone. Im thinking of going the samsung route if the S6 is nice. I always find these cases are very cheap on amazon before the device has been launched so have ordered one of each. Not sure i will use the wallet but l like the inivisi case as it still shows of the phone.

I dont have a S5 but the invisi case looks very similar to my sisters iphone 6 size. I will post pictures up with the case against the iphone 6 and also against my oneplus one shortly