[G920F] Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge | 02/22/2016

Search This thread

MUNDO23

Mar 4, 2010
Can some tell me how flash a new bootloader and modem please thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928F using XDA Free mobile app

Mentalmuso

Recognized Developer
Mar 20, 2012
Austin
Sony Xperia 1 V
Can some tell me how flash a new bootloader and modem please thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928F using XDA Free mobile app
Modem gets flashed automatically with the ROM zip.

Bootloader needs to be flashed using odin 3.10.7, using the BL button. Google how to get phone into download mode and flash a tar file

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pbls and MUNDO23
Apr 24, 2013
Malos Aires!
Are you getting ucspinpad crash on boot?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Mentalmuso! I did't experienced any errors/crashes, everything went smooth from 1st boot.

Although I did format internal storage, aswell as the usual full wipe, before following Manh_IT steps. (After so many attempts I wanted the cleanest/safest way)

I was coming from your latest rom (OLD).

Cheers!

Reactions: Mentalmuso

Nicolò98

Oct 6, 2013
I'm on G925F 5.1.1, but can't find twrp 2.8.7.2 file...
In google drive I can only see and download the 2.8.7.0, but if I try flashing this ROM with that, at "Tuning files" the phone reboots again into TWRP.
Could anyone link me the correct twrp file? Thank you very much :)

alb.boy

Im actually on 5.1.1 custom rom.If i dont do a factory reset in recovery will this rom be flashet correctly and i'll lose all my apps+data right?!
Im just asking if i place the rom file and supersu in internal memory they will be still there even after i do a factory reset?
Thnx in advance

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Sorry to bother you,but i need help im stucked,i did as said,copied the files to internal sd,flashed via odin the latest TWRP,entered into recovery made a factory reset,flashed the room,than flashet the supersu,after that entered into download mode flashet bootloader,and now that my phones restarted it wont boot up,its only boot like 2-3 sec and imediately restart and goes like this for the past minute,did i do something wrong?? please anyone is accepted to give me a little help......
PS:i made it somehow to put it into download mode,but for now what to do else.???

ambasadii

May 9, 2011
Warsaw
sites.google.com
Manh_IT now every thing is fine, nice job really very good idea with this flashing method.

Especially this, that is the key ;)
Code:
ui_print(" - Update sboot.bin ota");
package_extract_file("sboot.bin", "/dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/BOTA0");
ui_print(" - Update cm.bin ota");
package_extract_file("cm.bin", "/dev/block/platform/15570000.ufs/by-name/BOTA1");

regards ambasadii!

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

I flashed Android 6 and TWRP with Odin, 6.0.1 is very cool and fast but recovery doesn't work :confused:
if you want to run recovery you must flash oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option in odin (BL) then reboot directly to recovery. after flahing in recovery every thing you want power of phone and go download mode then flash newsboot.tar (BL) with "autoreboot" option checked. thats all.

ambasadii

May 9, 2011
Warsaw
sites.google.com
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Debloater

Supported G920F/G925F variants.
You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex version

What is removed:

Books
Chrome
ChromeCustomizations
Drive
Dropbox_zero
Excel_SamsungStub
Facebook_stub
FBAppManager
FBInstagram_stub
FBInstaller
FBMessenger_stub
GalaxyBeta
Gmail2
HancomOfficeViewer
Hangouts
Maps
MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
MSSkype_stub
Music2
MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
Newsstand
OneDrive_Samsung
OneDrive_Samsung_v2
OneNote_Compact_Samsung
PlayGames
PlusOne
PowerOn.ogg
PowerPoint_SamsungStub
SmartRemote_zero
Videos
WebManual
WhatsAppDownloader
Word_SamsungStub
YahooLiveWeather
YouTube

Added CSC features:

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
<CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>true</CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>
<CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
<CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>
<CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>
<CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>999</CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>True</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
<CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>
<CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>
<CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>
<CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>TTT</CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>

Download:
Android_Marshmallow_6.0.1_Debloater.FIXED.by.ambasadii.zip

How to install:
Flash via TWRP or Philz Recovery after flashing Manh_IT rom

Q/A:
If you want to run recovery after flashing Manh_IT Rom you must flash via Odin oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option - position (BL)
Then reboot directly to recovery.
After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

enjoyed :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160116-123536.jpg
    Screenshot_20160116-123536.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Screenshot_20160116-123544.jpg
    Screenshot_20160116-123544.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,990
  • Screenshot_20160116-123706.png
    Screenshot_20160116-123706.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,032
  • Screenshot_20160116-123715.png
    Screenshot_20160116-123715.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 1,979
Last edited:

lugiank

May 4, 2010
Can i go back to 5.1.1 after upgrading the bootloader? Can i just flash the older bootloader back?

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: giodeluigi

qsec

Apr 5, 2010
The debloater should also work on a 6.0.1 from the official beta installation?
Or does it have to be deodexed rom to work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will just leave this here.

(official TWRP v3 with kernel binary swapped out with latest official Samsung binary, and SELinux patched out, move to official v3 once they get that working)
    Update 02/22/2016: Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G920F: HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925F HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 - G920S/L/K HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925S/L/K HERE

# Install TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
    (Can be installed from any base !)
    Download: http://samfirm.net/threads/beta-galaxy-s6-g920f-android-marshmallow-6-0-1-flashable-01-15-2015.4/
    - Copy G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip to your devices
    - Copy BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip to your devices (option)
    - Into Download mode flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar (BL) & TWRP-2.8.7.2_G920F.tar (AP) via Odin
    - Into Recovery
    - Install G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip
    - Install BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip (option)
    - Into Download mode, flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar via Odin (BL)
    - Reboot (10 minutes for first booting !)

G925F: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6-edge/development/g925f-android-marshmallow-6-0-beta-t3293964

# Test Deodex TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
    Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Debloater

Supported G920F/G925F variants.
    You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex version

What is removed:

Books
    Chrome
    ChromeCustomizations
    Drive
    Dropbox_zero
    Excel_SamsungStub
    Facebook_stub
    FBAppManager
    FBInstagram_stub
    FBInstaller
    FBMessenger_stub
    GalaxyBeta
    Gmail2
    HancomOfficeViewer
    Hangouts
    Maps
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
    MSSkype_stub
    Music2
    MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
    Newsstand
    OneDrive_Samsung
    OneDrive_Samsung_v2
    OneNote_Compact_Samsung
    PlayGames
    PlusOne
    PowerOn.ogg
    PowerPoint_SamsungStub
    SmartRemote_zero
    Videos
    WebManual
    WhatsAppDownloader
    Word_SamsungStub
    YahooLiveWeather
    YouTube

Added CSC features:

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
    <CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>true</CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>
    <CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>
    <CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
    <CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
    <CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
    <CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>
    <CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>
    <CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>
    <CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>999</CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>
    <CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>
    <CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
    <CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>True</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
    <CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>
    <CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>
    <CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>
    <CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>TTT</CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>

Download:
    Android_Marshmallow_6.0.1_Debloater.FIXED.by.ambasadii.zip

How to install:
    Flash via TWRP or Philz Recovery after flashing Manh_IT rom

Q/A:
    If you want to run recovery after flashing Manh_IT Rom you must flash via Odin oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option - position (BL)
    Then reboot directly to recovery.
    After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

enjoyed :)
    Does it work on g925f? Do i need the latest bootloader to install this?

Only if your g925f is a g920f.
    So the flashing procedure for official rom is the same as on Beta. The modem and everything.:confused: The flashing procedure is so unfriendly, and overall description of the rom is not so good. I remember the good old days when the developers gave us good description an flashing guide, and especially what to look after, so you don't mess up something. This guide is like flash this, flash that and then flash this over ( into/into install/install into, wait 10min. :rolleyes:
    Hate me i don't care.:p