Kali NetHunter for S6/S6Edge (Stock Rom)

Search This thread

Superseani2

May 2, 2013
is it normal that it it stucks on every steps.bat for more then 2 hours each or something similar, (i went to bed 8 hours later still installing whitout error on TWRP)

wolfmannetje

Mar 6, 2009
Utrecht
is it normal that it it stucks on every steps.bat for more then 2 hours each or something similar, (i went to bed 8 hours later still installing whitout error on TWRP)

no thats not normal, nethunter itself (using twrp) will take no more then 10 minutes (maybe less)
Its chroot that can take a while to install the modules

I have an issue also. It seems everytime I restart the Samsung (rooted stockrom) s6 with nethunter from this post. The Wifi password is incorrect. So I have to fill in my password again

Anyone experience the same problem?

no thats not normal, nethunter itself (using twrp) will take no more then 10 minutes (maybe less)
Its chroot that can take a while to install the modules

I have an issue also. It seems everytime I restart the Samsung (rooted stockrom) s6 with nethunter from this post. The Wifi password is incorrect. So I have to fill in my password again

Anyone experience the same problem?
This is abandoned use this https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s6/development/galaxy-s6-nougat-aosp-kernel-nethunter-t3671858

Typh00nH@K

Dec 17, 2017
bootloop against flashing nethunter

hello,

i have a bootloop on the screen with samsung. my device restart ever. but rooted my devices an flash the .zip from the first post with twrp.

have a tip for mee?

i think is a problem with the bootloader

G

GuestK00325

hello,

i have a bootloop on the screen with samsung. my device restart ever. but rooted my devices an flash the .zip from the first post with twrp.

have a tip for mee?

i think is a problem with the bootloader
You are on nougat right?

Enviado do meu SM-G920F através de Tapatalk

Typh00nH@K

Dec 17, 2017
hello, i have the stock rom and ressurrection remix tested, with the zip file, too.

twrp says Kali linux nethunter is finally installed but restart the smartphone, than coming only the samsung screen and restart.

i have tested with 2 zips of this post, number one for stock rom and the second for ressurection remix.

Edit: i flash resurrection remix new, and install kali nethunter, it´s work now.

chroot must installed than it´s ready.

Last edited:

themad453427

Jun 23, 2023
Hi I have S6 edge SC-04G docomo I have install nethunter in it but it doesn't support HID and rtl8188eus
I need help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys im proud to present you my newest work for Galaxy S6 and S6Edge
    THE KALI NETHUNTER
    Nethunter is The Kali Linux Android Rom addon that allows you to perform various attacks

HOW TO INSTALL NETHUNTER ?

Just flash the zip over your existing Stock Rom installation it will add all the Nethunter stuff to it

DOWNLOADS

ROM PATCH

CREDITS

ME (J0SH1X)
    Noxxxious (for his kernel which i used as base)
    Kali dev team

BUGS
    You tell me
    will it work on Moto G3 (2015) running stock Marshmallow or LineageOS 14.1 ??? :eek::eek:
    No, why tf are you asking this in an S6 thread?
    After testing it for a few hours, I can say that Wifite is not working on my device and I think that's because my WiFi chipset is named Wlan1 in Net Hunter instead of wlan0 and because it says that wlan0 can't support some commands or whatever ;/ :(

I have played around Nethunter quite a bit over the years, make sure you have a REALLY good otg usb cable, and also use a usb wifi adapter that can be put into monitor mode.
    Once you have connected you can run terminal commands iwconfig, make sure in list you the adapter than can go into monitor mode. I would then start wifite manually vs using the Nethunter scripts.
    here is great website explaining some good details of wifite http://bit.ly/2l8BnAu

On my Nexus 7 tablet I had two wlan show up after looking at IWCONFIG, WLAN0 is my internal wifi and WLAN1 is my usb adapter TL-WN722N. I looking to try out Panda Wireless PAU06 300Mbps N USB Adapter, a little smaller with antenna.

for example if the adapter is wlan1, then at terminal prompt I would type: wifite wlan1, it should start up and go into monitor mode.
    Using this on a daily driver phone is crazy to me, purchase an older Nexus 6 or even a 5X and have a serious tool.

Research locked WPS routers, wifite struggles with that
    can u tell us plz what it gives ? what options ? ty
    im coming from griffin rom with nog kernel :)
    This isn't a rom, it just gives you access to kali nethunter tools, these tools are used to test network security if that is what you wish to do, it can also allow you to attack networks, you'll probably need to learn how to use this,, Google kali nethunter to learn more
    Sorry I will work again on this project later currently I'm busy with efi Droid on my LG g4 i want to boot Windows 10 mobile or Windows rt

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk