This will be the lightest S6 Marshmallow TouchWiz ROM you ever will see! Just 640MB
See post #1 (this post) for the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM
See Post #2 for the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 Aroma Add-on Package
See Post #3 for the old XtreStoLite 2.4 Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM
See Post #4 for the old XtreStoLite 2.4 Lollipop 5.1.1 Aroma Add-on package
See Post #5 for the latest Marshmallow bootloaders/modems
XtreStoLite 3.3.1 FINAL Marshmallow Android 6.0.1
- One ROM for 15 different S6 models: Normal S6 / S6 Edge F/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S
- Based on the latest Samsung Stock G925F XXU3DPDP Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware (Base build date: 22-APR-2016)
- Deodexed Mod Edition: Deodexed & Mods!
The Mods that are included with this version:
★ 5-Way Reboot Menu
★ Removed High volume warning message
★ Enabled Multi-Window for all apps
★ All 3 animation speeds at 0.5 at default
★ No auto SMS -> MMS conversion with the Samsung messaging app
★ Enabled Display Scaling in Settings -> Display
★ Enabled Touch button light duration option in Settings -> Display
★ Outdoor mode for display
★ 12 Toolbox (from S5)
★ Optional: 3Minit battery MOD
★ Optional: Remove Gray statusbar when using the Power Saving mode
★ Optional: 'Good Lock' brand new SystemUI interface by Samsung!
- Latest Samsung stock kernel as default kernel
- Integrated Fix for the 'No deep-sleep' bug!!
(thanks to @HomerSp & @Chainfire)
- All the standard features of Stock Android will work, so it's nearly even light as an AOSP ROM but then with the TouchWiz launcher, SystemUI & some Samsung apps
- ROM still includes the original Samsung Keyboard, Gallery, Camera, Dialer, Messages, Music, Alarm, File Explorer & Calculator apps
- Deleted more than 1.5 Gb from the ROM (in comparison to the stock firmware)
- Latest SuperSu & BusyBox binary's integrated
- Sqlite3 3.12.2 binary and optimization script
- KNOX fully removed
- 100% Clean and correct installation script (hand-made by me)
- Native Call Recording
- At every boot the FsTrim command will be excecuted, to keep your Phone smooth and the internal memory fast!
- Updated Google Play Services, Play Store & Webview to the latest version that's available
- 'Allow 3rd-party app install' enabled at default
- Working Private Mode (available as an add-on in post #2)
- (Optional) CSC tweaks, like:
★ Add secondary symbols to the Samsung Keyboard (only works with US English language)
★ Native Call recording
★ LTE data icon, instead of 4G
★ Camera shutter sound button in the Samsung Camera app
★ App lock on recents panel
★ Mobile data usage counter on notification panel
★ Enable camera during call
★ Disabled Auto-correction for the Samsung Keyboard at default
★ Filming with the Samsung camera app no longer pauses Music (if you're playing music)
★ Messaging time stamps to it's original time
★ Enable Call Button in call log list
★ Call/Message blocking Settings entry
★ Message 999 recipient limit
★ Exit button in the Samsung internet Browser
★ Vibrate on call answering
★ Extended Smart Manager (2nd page) with: App lock, permission/notification manager & call/message block
- A few (optional) build.prop tweaks, like: Fewer WiFi scans, Faster Boot animation speeds, Disabled call ring and Proximity delay.
- Unique separate Aroma Add-on Package which includes all the removed Samsung 'bloatware' apps, so that you can flash at any time your missing app back... (see Post #2)
- First boot up (after doing an clean flash) can take up an long time (around the 5 minutes), this is because this ROM is deodexed!
- Settings -> Wallpaper FC's!? That's normal... because you have to flash the Samsung Wallpaper picker add-on with the XtreStoLite Aroma Add-on Package for this (see post #2)
- To enable 'Okay Google everywhere', you need to follow this guide
- Heart rate sensor not working in S-Health? Then make sure that you have installed S-health via the Aroma addon package, and not via the Play store or the Galaxy App store.
- Use ONLY this Xposed framework version for this ROM (arm64 sdk23 for Marshmallow and arm64 sdk22 for Lollipop)
- If you're experiencing ANY issue, then first make sure that you're on the latest bootloader/firmware (see post #4 for latest one for your model), and that you've done an clean install (data/factory reset before installing the ROM).
- All the Google Play Store apps are NOT included in the ROM (or Aroma add-on package), you can download those by yourself in the Play Store.
DPDP V.3.3.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Updated SuperSu to 2.72 (SocketListener logcat bug is finally fixed now) - Updated Google Play services - Updated Samsung Music - Re-added liboemcrypto.so lib file (fixes Smart view / All Share, and fixes some logcat messages/errors) - Corrected permissions for exyrngd bin file - Installation script excecutes e2fsck on all partitions now (automatically fixes partition errors if there are any) - Fixed Dual sim messaging when choosing the 60+ Messages CSC tweak option (thanks to @aggression22) - Misc. optimizations (probably better battery life & smoothness than previous versions) DPDP V.3.3 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Re-based to fimware base XXU3DPDP (build date April 22nd) - Android security patch: May 1st. - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.12.2 - Updated Google WebView - Optimized the su.d Busybox/sqlite install script (better custom kernel compatibility) - Optimized mount points - Installation script also sets the right permissions & SE context labels for the internal memory now - Misc. fixes & optimizations DPD8 V.3.2 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Re-based to the XXU3DPD8 firmware (build date April 4th) - Android Security Patch April 2nd. - Deodexed and mods done with the latest tools - All apps are Multi-language again - Removed 'Totally hide passwords' CSC tweak (It's already available as an option in Settings -> Security) - Re-Added 'Ultra Power Saving Mode' quick toggle - Updated Samsung Keyboard - Updated Video Trimmer - Updated Samsung Music - Fixed Netflix sreaming for T/W8 models (those models will have an G92xF model name now under Settings -> About device, to fix this) - Many more misc. fixes & optimizations DPCS V.3.1.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Added G920/G925 W8 & T support (including new in-call audio fix & T/W8 Stock Kernel) - Updated TouchWiz launcher to v.2.1.15 (from the G92xT MM firmware) - Updated Samsung keyboard to v.1.1.16 (from the G92xT MM firmware) - Updated Samsung My Files to v.3.1.05 (from the G92xT MM firmware) - Updated Samsung Gallery to v.2.1.22 (from the G92xT MM firmware) - Updated WiFi/Bluetooth firmware (from the T/W8 MM firmware) - Updated Sqlite3 to 3.12.1 - Updated Google Play Store to v.6.4.13.C-all  2754070 - Re-added LTE data icon option DPCS V.3.1 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Re-based to DPCS firmware (build date March 24th) - Down-graded SuperSu to 2.68 (due to SocketListener logcat spamming in 2.70 & 2.71) (Better battery life!) - Updated Busybox & the symlinks of it - Updated WebView - Updated Play Store - Updated Samsung Music - Updated Samsung Game service - Optimized the way system & rootfs gets mounted - Fixed permissions of all the symlinks - Fixed Busybox/sqlite installation when using the Hacker custom kernel - Optimized the 'Disable SPCM' build.prop tweak - Optimized the default build.prop tweaks - Added 'Outdoor mode' to display settings (sunlight screen mode toggle) - Added mod to Disable apk signature check & possibility to install older version of apk over new version - Fixed su.d script permissions - Many more minor optimizations & fixes! DPCA V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition FINAL: - Added 'Display scaling' option under Settings -> Display - Added 'Touch key light duration' option under Settings -> Display - Added 'App lock on recents panel' CSC tweak option - Added 'Mobile data usage counter on notification panel' CSC tweak option - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.12.0 - Updated SuperSu to 2.71 - Updated Google Play Store - Re-added TCP4 connection build.prop tweaks - Re-added Disable SPCM build.prop tweak (SPCM app killer) - Fixed Quick reply for the Samsung Messaging app - Fixed Gear VR - Added automatic Busybox/Sqlite install su.d script (automatically installs BusyBox & Sqlite3 when needed & automatically recognises if it can be installed in system-less mode or in system-mode) - Optimized the installation script - Misc. changes & optimizations DPCA V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition RC1: - Upgraded to DPCA firmware (build date March 11th) (with Android security patch 2016-03-01) - Re-added 'Remove high volume warning' mod - Added 'Universal Multi window mod' (all apps supports the Multi window function now) - Re-done the 5 way reboot menu (you don't have to tick two times on reboot anymore) - Added Galaxy Labs app (from Galaxy S7) (this allows you to remove the app drawer in Touchwiz, and test out more beta features from Samsung in the future) - Changed to another BusyBox binary (that's compatible with Synapse) - Added BusyBox cleaning su.d script - Updated Sqlite3 binary to 3.11.1 & optimized the sqlite3 su.d script - Updated SuperSu to 2.70 RC - Updated Samsung Music & Samsung Game Service to their latest version - Updated Google Play Services, Play Store & WebView to their latest version - Added various CSC tweaks, such as: 'disable sms to mms auto conversion', 'extra screen capture quick toggle', 'enable Sava/restore of messages in Samsung messaging app' - Fixed 'Hide password' CSC tweak - Device name shows now the correct name - Corrected battery information for both S6 & S6 Edge models (under Settings -> about device -> battery information) - Added Multi-user build.prop tweak option - Removed Ultra Power Saving mode menu entries (they will come back when you flash the Ultra Power saving mode add-on from the Aroma pack) - Disabled Context survey mode (The survey mode sends anymous information to Samsung) - Enabled Message sheduling in the Samsung Messaging app - Enabled Split view mode in the Samsung Messaging app (when holding your device horizontally) - Enabled Message notification reminder in the Samsung Messaging app - Enabled Meta edit in Samsung Music app - Disabled the motion/gesture features at default (made an add-on for these in the Aroma pack) - Enabled floating keyboard for the Samsung keyboard - various fixes & optimizations DPBK V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 3: - Added G920F & G925F DPBK Stock kernels (Stock kernels are now compatible again with SuperSu 2.68 Beta) - Updated to SuperSu 2.68 Beta - Added latest HackerKernel (v13-Fixed) for G920F & G925F by (@thehacker911) and removed the Space X kernels - Made many optimisations to the Sqlite3 & Log cleaner su.d scripts (removes much more log files now, and Sqlite3 runs on every boot up now) - Set the correct SE Context label for app_process64 in installation script (IMPORTANT!) DPBK V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 2: - Updated to DPBK firmware base (many new app version numbers in this firmware compared to DPB8) - Added option for Space X G920F kernel - Choose between system-less or system-mode SuperSu (only for Adam kernel) - Added G925F Edge kernel (Space X) (when selecting the Edge model this kernel gets automatically flashed) (also SuperSu get installed in System mode with this kernel) - S/L/K Korean G920/G925 models should also work now (Not tested out) - Re-added 5-Way reboot menu mod - Re-added default 0.5 animation scales mod - Removed the warning in the Aroma installer under the Fingerprint scanner option (about the 5.1.1 bootloader, becuase it isn't relevant anymore with 6.0.1) - Updated Google system WebView & Google Play Services to their latest versions - 'Add secondary symbols to Samsung Keyboard' CSC tweak fixed partly (works only when using Engish (US) language on keyboard) - Added ScrollCapture apk file to the ROM, to get the Smart capture function working DPB8 V.3.0 Deodex MOD Edition BETA 1: - First Marshmallow beta build!
@Winb33 - For the Mega 1032 fonts & Emoji font packs!
@Chainfire - For SuperSU
@aggression22 - For finding/fixing the Dual-sim messaging bug in the CSC tweaks
And ofcourse all the Beta testers!!
Install Marshmallow bootloader & modem and install custom recovery:
- Install the correct MM bootloader & modem for your model with Odin (see post #5 of this thread)
- Make sure that you have an working TWRP custom recovery installed
(This trips your KNOX warranty counter!)
Install the ROM
- Copy the ROM & Aroma add-on package zip files to your internal of your Phone
- Reboot to recovery mode (TWRP)
- Do an Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
- Start the installation of the ROM
- Optional: flash the Aroma add-on package, to install missing components or extra add-ons (You can do this anytime!)
- Enjoy the Rom!
See Post #2 for Aroma Add-on Package 3.3, for most of the Samsung apps and functions that got removed from the ROM & some more customization options. So that you can choose which feature/app you want to have back!
XtreStoLite 3.3.1 FINAL
G92xF/FD/I/T/W8/K/L/S Universal Deodexed Mod Edition
ROM DPDP V.3.3.1 FINAL Marshmallow: (640MB)
V.3.3.1 FINAL DOWNLOAD
(check the MD5 of your download before flashing)
See Post #2 for the Aroma Add-on Package 3.3 (Marshmallow version)
See this post for the latest Flashable Odin Modems/Bootloaders for the G920F/I & G925F/I models.
(or use the Donate button in my signature)
XtreStoLite Universal Deodexed Mod Edition, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Current Stable Version: 3.3.1 MM FINAL
Stable Release Date: 2016-05-12
Current Beta Version: 2.4 Lollipop
Beta Release Date: 2015-10-20
Last Updated 2016-05-12