MIUI 10 Port for S6

Do you want a MIUI 10 Port for your S6?

• Yes!

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • Nah! Let me stay on that old, borring android!

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ArkPly

Jun 11, 2016
Hello dear xda Members and Devs! ;)

I started this Thread, because of something very important: The development of a MIUI 10 Port for the S6!
A lot of people want a rom like this, but it seems that the fear of the unknown has taken over the minds of the devs, so I thought giving a bit of imput couldnt hurt.

To port MIUI roms is quite the hardest thing in the porting section, cause of the giant device differencens between Xiaomi and Samsung. But its not impossible!

I started already with the development of miui ports months ago, but It seems that this is not something I can do alone. I need your help!

So if you have some knowledge in this section(Porting/Analysing log files etc...) and some hours of free time, then please join our group to help the development of a miui port! :eek:

Thx
« Group Link »
https://t.me/joinchat/FE8lbhIg3HA8Hd_2Lj5FSg

Here some pics how MIUI 10 looks:
04-miui-10.jpg

00a09086668e7e79b89d977b46bf9afe.jpg

MIUI-10.jpg

Last edited:

Galaxy S6 edge kr

Apr 26, 2019
I do not have a phone number.

Can not I have a beta tester without a phone number? 참고로 전 영어 못하는 한국인입니다. For reference, I am a Korean who can not speak English.

OkameProductions

Sep 13, 2019
Hey!
I'm doing my own MIUI 10 port for my S6.
My approach, however, is by building a LineageOS 14.1 (7.1.2) base, and then porting the Mi 5c's firmware (MIUI 10, Android 7.1.2).
LO 14.1 is the most stable from what I've seen, but probably the longest to build and download the source.
Wish you luck! :fingers-crossed:

S6ROMer

Sep 6, 2023
Samsung Galaxy S6

I started this Thread, because of something very important: The development of a MIUI 10 Port for the S6!
A lot of people want a rom like this, but it seems that the fear of the unknown has taken over the minds of the devs, so I thought giving a bit of imput couldnt hurt.

To port MIUI roms is quite the hardest thing in the porting section, cause of the giant device differencens between Xiaomi and Samsung. But its not impossible!

I started already with the development of miui ports months ago, but It seems that this is not something I can do alone. I need your help!

So if you have some knowledge in this section(Porting/Analysing log files etc...) and some hours of free time, then please join our group to help the development of a miui port! :eek:

Thx
« Group Link »

04-miui-10.jpg

MIUI-10.jpg
Will there be a beta or anything any time soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thx
    « Group Link »

04-miui-10.jpg

MIUI-10.jpg