/* I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE *\
/* PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK *\
This method will allow you to root your S6 on 5.1.1 with UniKernel (NO KNOX TRIPPED).
Engineering Bootloader for SM-G920F 5.0.2: Link removed
1. Install Samsung USB Drivers if necessary.
2. Put phone into download mode. Power phone off then press and hold Volume down, home and power keys at same time until you see warning screen then let go and hit volume up one time.
3. Plug phone in and wait for drivers to install if necessary.
4. Open odin you should now see phone’s modem port highlighted in blue.
5. Click on BL tab and select correct sboot.bin that you downloaded above. Then click start.
6. When phone comes back on power off again and put into download mode.
7. Open odin again and this time select AP tab and select UniKernel file and click start.
8. That is it!!! When it comes back on phone will be rooted. To verify that knox has not been tripped go back to download mode and it should still say KNOX WARRANTY: 0 (0X0000)
NOTE: ITS POSSIBLE THAT THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER MAY NOT WORK, SO IF YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT USE THIS METHOD OTHERWISE DONT.