FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIXED] Reversed touch after accidentally falshing of SGS6Edge root to SGS6

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

By muray.mv, Junior Member on 23rd April 2015, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I accidentally flashed g925f cf-auto-root to my g920f. Oding let the file to flash successfully and now my phone's touch is reversed. Now if i swipe left-to-right the phone's screen swipes right-to-left. To click a botton on the right side of the screen i have to touch the left side of the screen. Even after flashing the right cf-auto-root file (cf-auto-root for sm-g920f) the problem could not be solved.

FIX:

Dial *#2663# in the dialer and update the thouch screen penal firmware by selecting 'TSP FW update (General)' button.

Original contributer for this fix is @Wuby986 and @ MMDragonRanger. So they are the one who deserve thanks.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to muray.mv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muray.mv Ad-Free

23rd April 2015, 11:59 PM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muray.mv

I accidentally flashed g925f cf-auto-root to my g920f. Odding let the file to flash successfully and now my phone's touch is reversed. Now if i swipe left-to-right the phone's screen swipes right-to-left. To click a botton on the right side of the screen i have to touch the left side of the screen. Even after flashing the right cf-auto-root file (cf-auto-root for sm-g920f) the problem could not be solved. Please help

Try Odin-ing back to stock using your original firmware. That should reset your phone to how it was when you got it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrKhozam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrKhozam Ad-Free
24th April 2015, 12:08 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKhozam

Try Odin-ing back to stock using your original firmware. That should reset your phone to how it was when you got it.

Thanx for the reply.. i will try after downloading the stock firmware. Touch behaves the same way on the recovery too..
24th April 2015, 09:24 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Still the same after flashing the stock firmware.
24th April 2015, 05:23 PM |#5  
Flag Bonn
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Friend of mine has the same issue. If you manage to find a solution will you please update your thread?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F
24th April 2015, 10:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Had this issue, couldn't find a solution, returned the phone in shop for an exchange. Link
25th April 2015, 12:06 AM |#7  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeToy

Had this issue, couldn't find a solution, returned the phone in shop for an exchange. Link

This would have been possible for OP if he didn't trip KNOX.
25th April 2015, 07:44 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelaben

Friend of mine has the same issue. If you manage to find a solution will you please update your thread?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F

I will update the thread if/when i find a solution. I think the problem is in the bootloader.. do anyone knows a downloadable link to SG-H 920F bootloader?
26th April 2015, 03:57 AM |#9  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muray.mv

I will update the thread if/when i find a solution. I think the problem is in the bootloader.. do anyone knows a downloadable link to SG-H 920F bootloader?

This might help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...55&postcount=3.
26th April 2015, 10:47 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've try ansnont résolve the pproblème! Damn, you think installé a custom ROM will fix the issues?
26th April 2015, 11:15 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okizuka

I've try ansnont résolve the pproblème! Damn, you think installé a custom ROM will fix the issues?

He meant flashing the bootloader and modem from that thread.
I have tried that but didnt solve it.
Maybe i need a .pit file or give a try by flashing via kies/smart switch, but my internet is not that stable and fast enough..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)