Recognized Developer
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download for zerofltexx
ROM Download for zerofltecan
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source for zerofltexx
Device Source for zerofltecan
Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

- Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.

- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to AOSP.

- HWC

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the SysLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the SysLog app, open the app, and select all log types. Send the generated zip file over telegram or to thread

XDA:DevDB Information
RessurrectionRemix-P-7.0.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
enesuzun2002, lukasb06
Source Code: https://github.com/enesuzun2002/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7420

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: ResurrectionRemix

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-23

Created 2019-01-23
Last Updated 2019-01-23

BLUEPOP

Apr 23, 2017
Well so far it works fine for me no bugs whatsoever only thing is when changing the cool down touch for the hardware buttons (how much time its lit up) i tried to set to 1 sec after touch but it stays at 5 seconds.
also camera quality could be better but its fine too.

King-V

Apr 16, 2013
Anyone able to confirm if the mic works properly in this? For some reason, AOSP ROMs seem to have a really low mic volume on my S6 ?
Yup :'( same on this. Damn it

Last edited:

misiormaster

Sep 19, 2017
Found no bugzzz :). First Pie that I can use encryption, safetynet - pass, Gps drive mode works, camera - ok, real smooooth, battery - ok. Great work :) - Best Pie Rom for now :) Have to check Bluetooh calls, hope it`s ok too :)

Reactions: Dotan.c

Osamaadam98

Jul 30, 2013
Tried the rom for a day, sorry I don't have any log files but here are some weird encounters I had.

The proximity sensor would dim the display in-call but the screen would still be functional so it'd be pressed everywhere and cause a mess. Also the picture quality was horrible like if it divided the resolution by 4 and stretched it to fill. This was most noticeable in the gallery and Instagram. Also Instagram videos had the same effect but even worse. I'm now back on stock and can confirm the picture quality was indeed reduced. I tried using the bundled camera app and the s7 gcam port which works on the s6 but both produced mediocre pictures on the rom. This seems to be a common problem with custom roms I assume so if there's a fix to bad camera quality on custom roms, someone please hit me up because I'm stuck on stock for the camera quality only.
Also calls would randomly drop but could just be the network.

notabenem

Jul 17, 2009
IR Blaster not working

On stock ROM, i was using AnyMote Universal Remote to control devices via IR. That same app does not work on this ROM.
Logs:
Code:
2019-01-25 22:26:09.099 6457-6649/com.remotefairy4 E/#IR*SELECT*ERROR: Was requested blaster with id [] from list [,idd_ir_kitkat,idd_ir_internal], which doesn't exist! Returning internal blaster
2019-01-25 22:26:12.959 6457-6722/com.remotefairy4 D/Smart*IR*Remote*1548451572959: transmitting KitKat command, wtf code: false, long cmd: false, on 9
2019-01-25 22:26:12.961 5863-5863/? D/ConsumerIrHal: Consumer IR HAL is going to transmit - Type : 4
2019-01-25 22:26:12.951 5863-5863/? I/ir@1.0-service: type=1400 audit(0.0:4092): avc: denied { write } for name="irled_send" dev="sysfs" ino=19784 scontext=u:r:hal_ir_default:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:sysfs:s0 tclass=file permissive=1
2019-01-25 22:26:12.974 5863-5863/? D/ConsumerIrHal: Wait for complete ir transmit (6297)
2019-01-25 22:26:12.983 6457-6722/com.remotefairy4 D/Smart*IR*Remote*1548451572983: transmitted
Seems like a SELinux policy problem, which is strange, because the ROM is not SELinux enforcing. Any hint how to fix this? a TWRP script perhaps?

EDIT: made it working by switching the app to use "alternate commands"

Last edited:

notabenem

Jul 17, 2009
Wifi always ON?

BetterBatteryStats shows WIFI being 100% on, even during sleep. This seems to be the single biggest reason of battery drain.
And this in spite that I have set the WIFI policy to "1" using adb:
Code:
adb shell settings put global wifi_sleep_policy 1
and later checked the current value using
Code:
adb shell settings list global

For comparison, same phone with stock Nougat lost approx 2% a day (flight mode, no BT, no NFC, wifi off during sleep, practically no use). Pie loses 1.5% an hour or more without any use with same settings.
Edit:
Situation is a tad better after turning off WIFI completely, but we're still talking about ~1% / hour. This is still nowhere near Nougat's consumption levels.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download for zerofltexx
    ROM Download for zerofltecan
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source for zerofltexx
    Device Source for zerofltecan
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

- Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.

- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to AOSP.

- HWC

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the SysLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the SysLog app, open the app, and select all log types. Send the generated zip file over telegram or to thread

XDA:DevDB Information
    RessurrectionRemix-P-7.0.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    enesuzun2002, lukasb06
    Source Code: https://github.com/enesuzun2002/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7420

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: ResurrectionRemix

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-23

Created 2019-01-23
    Last Updated 2019-01-23
    For those who want RR 7.0.2 for zerofltexx, zerofltecan, zeroltexx and zeroltecan, here you go:

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=294714

Flash your correct kernel separatelly.

Thanks to Enes (source repos) and Ripee (slsi repos).

Enjoy and told me what bugs are there :)
    New RR build is up! Just fixed SystemUI bug there and call audio on G920T/W8 and G925T/W8.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117887345

Flash correct kernel
    (S6)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=294716

(N5)
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117883893