FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

pls delete

1,116 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,189

Thread Closed Email Thread
pls delete
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free

2nd January 2017, 12:06 AM |#2  
Flag Frankfurt am Main
Thanks Meter: 111

Donate to Me
More
Could you test it out soon please? Would be really great as I'm running that 6.0.1 cm build that's currently working for me, don't want to screw things up again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Julian_os For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Julian_os Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 12:30 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,189

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian_os

Could you test it out soon please? Would be really great as I'm running that 6.0.1 cm build that's currently working for me, don't want to screw things up again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

then just do twrp backup i dont own a s6 ive just really wanted that 10 euro

dann mach ein TWRP backup
btw der freund der gewettet hat heißt auch julian und er hat gestetet es scheint das meiste zu geehen allerdings benutzt er keine sim karte also keine ahnung
The Following User Says Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 02:27 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
great thanks for the build
2nd January 2017, 02:31 AM |#5  
Flag Milagro
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Please can you help us by posting the github and any screenshots, I would not want them to close the post just because the github is missing, I would really like to see my S6 with android 7.1.1. And kernel code please sir
The Following User Says Thank You to eduardozeassesme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduardozeassesme Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 02:57 AM |#6  
Flag Milagro

More
Is liveeeeeee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170101_215628.jpg
Views:	10328
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	3987435  
The Following User Says Thank You to eduardozeassesme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduardozeassesme Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 03:11 AM |#7  
Flag Milagro

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0SH1X

then just do twrp backup i dont own a s6 ive just really wanted that 10 euro

dann mach ein TWRP backup
btw der freund der gewettet hat heißt auch julian und er hat gestetet es scheint das meiste zu geehen allerdings benutzt er keine sim karte also keine ahnung

Good job, rom is booting and buttons working, please continue with the development, First nougat rom to galaxy s6
2nd January 2017, 03:12 AM |#8  
Flag sevierville,TN
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Sprint Note 5 N920p?
2nd January 2017, 03:16 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardozeassesme

Good job, rom is booting and buttons working, please continue with the development, First nougat rom to galaxy s6

what work?

thanks
2nd January 2017, 03:21 AM |#10  
Flag Milagro

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brujo55

what work?

thanks

I reflash the rom with gapps, first flash was without gapps, when boot I will share what working and not working, wait please
2nd January 2017, 03:45 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardozeassesme

I reflash the rom with gapps, first flash was without gapps, when boot I will share what working and not working, wait please

Nice thanks man.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread