Collection of Guides & Mods & Links for Samsung Android 6.0.1

Search This thread

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Dude, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I told you. When you get away and come back to it later, you look at it from a different angle that helps you to change your perspective and find the clue. When you keep on looking at same thing continuously, you stare at same thing and cannot change your perspective.

Why do you think Sherlock Holmes was playing a violin?
:D

Reactions: ShaDisNX255

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
Poco F5 Pro / Redmi K60 (China)
Guys I changed some lines of colors.xml like notification_header_bg_tw and made it %85 opac on systemui apk. But I couldnt change background colors of these red marked areas. These red marked areas are not affecting by transparency. Is there any other value to change these red marked areas background colors?

How to change recents buttons background colors?

How to change volume panel bacground colors? For example white to gray?

My other question, I had changed volume panel dialog values but forgot what. How to get rounded corners for volume panel as you see in screenshot it is sharp now.

To contact easier can anyone who knows, give me file names and lines of numbered areas?

Abdullah...

Oct 5, 2016
Guys I changed some lines of colors.xml like notification_header_bg_tw and made it %85 opac on systemui apk. But I couldnt change background colors of these red marked areas. These red marked areas are not affecting by transparency. Is there any other value to change these red marked areas background colors?

How to change recents buttons background colors?

How to change volume panel bacground colors? For example white to gray?

My other question, I had changed volume panel dialog values but forgot what. How to get rounded corners for volume panel as you see in screenshot it is sharp now.

To contact easier can anyone who knows, give me file names and lines of numbered areas?

for volume panel dialog round corners change notification_material_rounded_rect_radius in dimens.xml(note:it will change radius of notifications too as both uses the same value)i didnt tried but u can try redeclaring new android:radius in systemui.apk/res/drawable/volume_dialog_background.xml

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Volume panel dialog
hi guys i am wondering if there is any xml way to implement color/background image to volume panel
here is the smali way https://xdaforums.com/sho...ostcount=10179

i tried too many xml possibilities in
(systemui.apk/res/layout/volume_dialog )(systemui.apk/res/drawable/volume_dialog_background;volume_dialog_ripple_draw able) but still no luck.

i even tried background image with nearly same resolutionin(systemui.apk/res/layout/volume_dialog)

IN colors.xml i tried changing (system_primary_color) in (systemui.apk/res/darwable/volume_dialog_background)
but no luck

Last edited:

SXS4

Jul 31, 2015
Thailand
OnePlus 7
is there anyway to add fingerprint unlock effect after reboot and don't need to enter password?
because fingerprint unlock module not supports 7.0+

Abdullah...

Oct 5, 2016
Volume panel dialog
hi guys i am wondering if there is any xml way to implement color/background image to volume panel

(systemui.apk/res/layout/volume_dialog )(systemui.apk/res/drawable/volume_dialog_background;volume_dialog_ripple_draw able) but still no luck.

i even tried background image with nearly same resolutionin(systemui.apk/res/layout/volume_dialog)

IN colors.xml i tried changing (system_primary_color) in (systemui.apk/res/darwable/volume_dialog_background)
but no luck

Reactions: AxelCC

AxelCC

Apr 1, 2017
San Miguel De Cozumel
Volume panel dialog

but no luck
I dont know very well how to do that but i have a idea
I think you need to put an image and set like a volumen dialog background in xml

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Volume panel dialog

but no luck
I think you need to put an image and set as a volumen dialog background in xml

Abdullah...

Oct 5, 2016
I think you need to put an image and set like a volumen dialog background in xml

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

I think you need to put an image and set as a volumen dialog background in xml
i tried too many times and also with different resolution image

AxelCC

Apr 1, 2017
San Miguel De Cozumel
Thanks)))), good work

const-string v3, "SWITCH"

invoke-virtual {v0, v3}, Ljava/lang/String;->equals(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z

move-result v0

sput-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mSwitchBlockNotification:Z

sget-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mSwitchBlockNotification:Z

sput-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mBlockAndClearButtonForGrace:Z

sget-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mIsGrace:Z

sget-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mIsGrace:Z

const/4 v0, 0x0

sput-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mSupportSFinderBarStyle:Z

sput-boolean v0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Feature;->mBrightnessConceptV2:Z

invoke-static {}, Lcom/sec/android/app/CscFeature;->getInstance()Lcom/sec/android/app/CscFeature;

move-result-object v0

const-string v3, "CscFeature_Common_ConfigBikeMode"
How do you change tu music notification background and the qs panel background ?

Abdullah...

Oct 5, 2016
@daxgirl how can i add an app launch when clicked on ImageView/TextView is anything like this possible

<TextView android:background="@drawable/ripple_drawable" android:focusable="true" android:clickable="true" android:textSize="18.0dip" android:textColor="@color/qs_edit_panel_summary_color" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/quickpanel_summary_text" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/qs_summary_height" android:text="@string/quickpanel_long_preesed_description" android:fontFamily="samsung-neo-num3T" >

<intent android:targetPackage="com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup" android:action="android.intent.action.MAIN" android:targetClass="com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.MainActivity" />
</TextView>

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
How to add wake up and unlock on screen off directly?
I mean my screen is off and locked. I swipe my fingerprint without clicking home button or power button and phone will wake and unlock.

This feature on lg devices, lenovo devices.

Also on lineage os I can use it like I told.

How to get this on stock touchwiz mm rom on s5 exynos?
@Eleo @asc1977

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Can anyone explain what is the problem?
I was trying to add memory cleaner on notification panel
S5 exynos mm rom
Latest apktool x
Used the guide which shared on here with @pekaka 's files.
But didnt do the steps about rom control. Because my stock based rom doesnt have rom control app

W: warning: string 'data_usage_disable_mobile_vzw_1' has no default translation.
W: warning: string 'data_usage_disable_mobile_vzw_3' has no default translation.
W: warning: string 'mobile_hotspot_dialog_nosim_warning_title_jpn' has no default translation.
W: warning: string 'switched_to_onephone_mode' has no default translation.
W: warning: string 'switched_to_twophone_mode' has no default translation.
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/values/colors.xml:196: error: Found text "
W: ?????? " where item tag is expected
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/values/ids.xml:1041: error: Found text "
W: ?????? " where item tag is expected
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/killer_layout.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/killer_clean_button').
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/quick_settings_brightness_dialog.xml:2: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/brightness_controller').
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/sec_quick_settings_brightness_dialog.xml:2: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/brightness_controller').
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/sec_quick_settings_brightness_dialog.xml:4: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/brightness_controller_contents').
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/sec_quick_settings_brightness_dialog.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_height' with value '@dimen/brightness_controller_height').
W:
W: /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res/layout/sec_quick_settings_brightness_dialog.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'text' with value '@string/brightness_controller_label_text').
W:
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt6.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 23, --target-sdk-version, 23, --version-code, 23, --version-name, 6.0.1, --no-version-vectors, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL6741698164720662351.tmp, -0, pio, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/bg_popup.9.qmg, -0, qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/homescreen_menu_noti_bg.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_emergency_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_unlock_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, webp, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_selected.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_dark.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_mtrl.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_left_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_right_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_notification_overlay.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_default.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/lock_noticard_badge_bg_tilt.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/mw_toast_frame_mtrl_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/recents_task_shadow.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/screenshot_panel.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, arsc, -I, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/1.apk, -S, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt6.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 23, --target-sdk-version, 23, --version-code, 23, --version-name, 6.0.1, --no-version-vectors, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL6741698164720662351.tmp, -0, pio, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/bg_popup.9.qmg, -0, qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/homescreen_menu_noti_bg.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_emergency_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_unlock_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, webp, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_selected.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_dark.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_mtrl.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_left_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_right_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_notification_overlay.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_default.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/lock_noticard_badge_bg_tilt.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/mw_toast_frame_mtrl_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/recents_task_shadow.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/screenshot_panel.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, arsc, -I, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/1.apk, -S, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(Unknown Source)
... 6 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt6.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 23, --target-sdk-version, 23, --version-code, 23, --version-name, 6.0.1, --no-version-vectors, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL6741698164720662351.tmp, -0, pio, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/bg_popup.9.qmg, -0, qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/homescreen_menu_noti_bg.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_call_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_emergency_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-nodpi-v4/keyguard_carrierlockplus_unlock_btn_normal.9.qmg, -0, webp, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/settings_bt_selected.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_dark.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_holo_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi-v13/tw_toast_frame_mtrl.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_left_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/controller_btn_bg_right_v.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/ic_notification_overlay.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_default.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/keyguard_fmm_btn_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/lock_noticard_badge_bg_tilt.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/mw_toast_frame_mtrl_light.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/recents_task_shadow.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/screenshot_panel.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_focused.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_normal.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable-xxhdpi-v4/tw_quick_panel_sfinder_qconnect_button_pressed.9.qmg, -0, res/drawable/help_popup_picker_bg_w_01.9.qmg, -0, arsc, -I, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/1.apk, -S, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/res, -M, /storage/emulated/0/ADM/SystemUI_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(Unknown Source)
... 7 more
I: Using Apktool 2.3.1-Black
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Building resources...

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
Hi

I think yes.

Try and let me know.
Bro I will try. Can you also check this ss. I want to make all noti panel transparent but some areas are still opac. Can you tell me the areas' lines on colors.xml?

Also edit button is not working I changed ro.build.scafe lines on build.prop

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-18-11-37-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-18-11-37-26.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Bro I will try. Can you also check this ss. I want to make all noti panel transparent but some areas are still opac. Can you tell me the areas' lines on colors.xml?

Also edit button is not working I changed ro.build.scafe lines on build.prop
Theses are in smali from framework.jar into notificationbuilder.smali and some others ones

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62296264&postcount=2744

Or Here

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=68228680&postcount=9059

For edit button i don't know on MM

Last edited:
Reactions: cnkzlyr

carlosggb

Oct 18, 2012
Santiago
Good evening guys!
Was away for awile myself.
One question, i dumped the oreo rom (8.1) and was able to deodex the app and priv-app folder only (framework folder gives error)

Can i use the deodexed app and priv-app with an odexed framework folder or is there a workaround to deodex it?

Thanks in advance

cnkzlyr

Oct 21, 2014
Ankara
Hey Im using s5 exynos. I edited toggle colors to red. It worked. But when I changed ro.build.scafe to macchiato from americano, they changed to dimmed green again. When I edit build prop again to americano or mocha they turns to red.
I want to use macchiato bcoz of its animations and wifi name under toggle.
How can I apply red icons for this macchiato scafe
and how to edit button?
How to fix wifi connection strength in wifi toggle?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-22-01-56-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-22-01-56-00.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 365

Top Liked Posts