Thread Closed Email Thread
27th August 2018, 09:58 AM |#111  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,241

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoO37

First i'd like to thank you for your hard work and effort in improving LOS for the Galaxy S6,
but please if you can update the changelog with each new release to know what updated in the ROM.
Thanks anyway !

just join telegram group i write changelogs for each build there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enesuzun2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

29th August 2018, 05:43 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any new changelog since 2018-06-06, i see on download list it says 2018-08-27 but no changelog :/
29th August 2018, 10:54 PM |#113  
Flag Livno
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickzz

Any new changelog since 2018-06-06, i see on download list it says 2018-08-27 but no changelog :/

Changelog 08-22

— Merged TN PowerHal (New Profiles Better Performance And Battery)
— Fixed Offline Charging
— Fast Charging is Enabled By Default Thanks @lukasb06 for finding sysfs-switch

Changelog 08-27

— Hopefully Fixed Edge Touchkeys Bug
— NFC Finally Fixed
— Synapse Support Removed
— Safetynet Wont Pass But Basic Integrity Works
— Battery Life Should Improve A Little

...last two builds changelogs from the telegram group...
The Following User Says Thank You to krokanic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krokanic Ad-Free
30th August 2018, 01:10 PM |#114  

More
Hi there,

LineageOS ist quite interesting, didn´t custom my Galaxy S6 Edge yet. But now, I will get an S9 and want to "update" the S6 for my wife.
There are two points in the section "Whats not working", where I want to ask, if I understand right:
1) IMS-Services ( Voice over Wifi) isn´t working, is that right? That would be mad, because in our home you hardly get a mobile connection, so Voice over Wifi is a really nice feature for us. Is there hope, that it will be "fixed" soon?

2) And the other question is, what do you mean with "Bluetooth Call Audio"? Does this mean, that it is not possible to play music via wifi (for example: @ home sending music from spotify via bluetooth to a soundbar? Or via bluetooth playing music in the car?) and does this also mean, you can´t use bluetooth-Call (hands-free) while driving? If that is true, it´s would be no option for me, since this is a really important feature for us.

Thanks for your answers!

Greetings
31st August 2018, 05:06 PM |#115  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,241

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concha84

Hi there,

LineageOS ist quite interesting, didn´t custom my Galaxy S6 Edge yet. But now, I will get an S9 and want to "update" the S6 for my wife.
There are two points in the section "Whats not working", where I want to ask, if I understand right:
1) IMS-Services ( Voice over Wifi) isn´t working, is that right? That would be mad, because in our home you hardly get a mobile connection, so Voice over Wifi is a really nice feature for us. Is there hope, that it will be "fixed" soon?

2) And the other question is, what do you mean with "Bluetooth Call Audio"? Does this mean, that it is not possible to play music via wifi (for example: @ home sending music from spotify via bluetooth to a soundbar? Or via bluetooth playing music in the car?) and does this also mean, you can´t use bluetooth-Call (hands-free) while driving? If that is true, it´s would be no option for me, since this is a really important feature for us.

Thanks for your answers!

Greetings

1) No way samsung ril is closed source
2) you can play music with your bluetooth handset but you cant make calls
The Following User Says Thank You to enesuzun2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2018, 08:33 PM |#116  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 80

More
I've installed the latest build and my WiFi stopped working after a day
Battery drain was better for me on the last version too.

I also have the same CTS profile errors, so no Google pay.

Everything else seems to be working fantastically well. Great rom.
1st September 2018, 04:21 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Bug
Turn charging sounds on, plug in a charger and it will just constantly play a notification sound over and over again.

Fix: wipe dalvik cache and normal cache. Disabled charging sounds and then plug in a charger.
4th September 2018, 06:43 PM |#118  

More
Sms
Guys I just flash this awesome rom about 2 day and I just have 1 problem I can receive and use data mms call or anything about sim but I can't send any SMS to anyone I just googled this problem for any similar problem and yes I find some solution and try all of them and no luck so anyone can help me?
5th September 2018, 01:46 PM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillward

I've installed the latest build and my WiFi stopped working after a day
Battery drain was better for me on the last version too.

I also have the same CTS profile errors, so no Google pay.

Everything else seems to be working fantastically well. Great rom.

If you change the fingerprint in build.prop to one from a stock ROM it works.
Code:
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:7.0/NRD90M/G925FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
This fix was added to the Official Lineage 14.1 ROM for the S6 (flat).

Just tested it on my wifes old S6 Edge with a nice cracked screen and it works. CTS profile passes and I sucessfully added a card. Play store also now no longer says 'device uncertified'
It does cause an Android system error when the phone boots however saying 'A vendor image mismatch has been detected' and mentions 'NRD90M' (Android 7.0). Although you can just press 'OK' and ignore it...

Andy
5th September 2018, 04:09 PM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADB100

If you change the fingerprint in build.prop to one from a stock ROM it works.

Code:
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:7.0/NRD90M/G925FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
This fix was added to the Official Lineage 14.1 ROM for the S6 (flat).

Just tested it on my wifes old S6 Edge with a nice cracked screen and it works. CTS profile passes and I sucessfully added a card. Play store also now no longer says 'device uncertified'
It does cause an Android system error when the phone boots however saying 'A vendor image mismatch has been detected' and mentions 'NRD90M' (Android 7.0). Although you can just press 'OK' and ignore it...

Andy

Can You put also S6 flat stock ROM build.propfingerprint code?
Regards.
5th September 2018, 04:16 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiormaster

Can You put also S6 flat stock ROM build.propfingerprint code?
Regards.

See here in the Official Lineage 14.1 thread - https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=608

The last two updates have included the fingerprint:
Code:
samsung/zerofltexx/zeroflte:7.0/NRD90M/G920FXXU5EQG3:user/release-keys
which allows Lineage 14.1 to pass the CTS profile check.

Andy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ADB100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ADB100 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread